Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Prior To Edo Election This Was How PDP Agent Bought Voters Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prior To Edo Election This Was How PDP Agent Bought Voters Card (402 Views)

PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prior To Edo Election This Was How PDP Agent Bought Voters Card by Austino50: 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
Below was the message I got from one PDP agent Mr. Umoh.........my advice to Aketi of Ondo is to watch out

[03/08, 1:45 am] Mr. Umoh: Send me your name as in
your voters card or national id. Your husband relatives and friends that you want to assist financially with money to do business, let me included them in one government assisted program
[03/08, 11:13 am] Austino50: This must be for Edo state election rigging....Let those behind this forget it, it won't work, Edo is not Rivers nor Akwa Ibom
Re: Prior To Edo Election This Was How PDP Agent Bought Voters Card by Sonoyom(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Austino50:
Below was the message I got from one PDP agent Mr. Umoh.........my advice to Aketi of Ondo is to watch out

[03/08, 1:45 am] Mr. Umoh: Send me your name as in
your voters card or national id. Your husband relatives and friends that you want to assist financially with money to do business, let me included them in one government assisted program
[03/08, 11:13 am] Austino50: This must be for Edo state election rigging....Let those behind this forget it, it won't work, Edo is not Rivers nor Akwa Ibom
With all this evidence don't you think you should head to the supreme court?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JIMOH ISIAKA Ended Sars,may He Soul Rest In Rest. / Endsars- Nigerians, This Is Your New Hashtag / #endsars: IGP Gives Update On Reform Of Nigeria Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.