Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions (8875 Views)

Questions For The Sunni/salafi And Shia / Vedaxcool Please Answer:Who Is The Sunni 'Imam Of The Time'? / Is It Safe To Call Yoruba Muslims Shite Muslim While Hausa Muslims The Sunni Mus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2011
hymen:

Dear LagosShia,
Its sad that you take things personal.

Asking for people to take up arms against their government is really quite sad. Why don't you offer yourself to come & die for them instead.

I have responded to all your childish responses on the issue ,which has also been eaten up by the SPAM BOT.

I will repost my comments again below.

As advised earlier don't post such horrific pictures directly. provide the link and advise people,its not right for you to post them directly,kindly follow Nairaland rules!

On Hassan Mushaima & the haq movement- Their fellow Shias - Al Wefaq consider them extremists.

I think you like bloodshed a lot,well ,i was broght up to appreciate the sanctity of life & will never encourage people to take up arms & get them selves killed .

Anyone that thinks violence will solve anything can look at the futile efforts of Al Qaeda in Iraq,Hezbollah & hamas. You kill them ,they kill you & it goes on & on. Always give peace a chance ,maybe your version of twelver Islam does not understand peace ,but its the way forward for humanity. Enough of the blood shed. Think of peace always not killing ,killing ,killing.

You may think it will solve anything ,but it willnot.

it shows your ignorance when you said my "version" of "twelver islam".you claim to be living in bahrain a majority shia country and you still dont know that there is nothing as "versions of twelver islam"??

the problem with you is the obvious:you're making the government look as the oppressed victim while the actual victims are pictured by you as the oppressors and "extremists".that is unfair of you.i do not propagate violence.but you have to admit that in bahrain you got a government that is killing its people based on sectarian hate.you also have to admit that the protets started peaceful and it was government forces that started the violence.the government saw the protests as negative and hampering the bahraini economy while they forgot that those protesting are oppressed.

and you got no right to put words into the mouth of al-wefaq.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2011
mukina2:

abeg no one should post those kinda pics here again, please.

i hope those horrific images (now removed) of peaceful protesters killed by the bahraini government should make "hymen" be ashamed of herself.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by mukina2: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2011
you cna post a link to the pic but please do not post them again. smiley
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by hymen(f): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2011
My comments are quite clear.

Every religion has an extreme wing. Osama & Al Qaeda believe Shias,Americans are working for the devil & should be killed,he reads the same Qu'ran has our respected LagosBoy  kiss .

You have just said Shias should take up arms & equally justified the killing of Asians in bahrain,that does not tally with the views of the majority of my Shia friends & neighbours,hence my question if this is your interpretation of 12ver Islam??

Some religious people reason ,others only listen to anything Ayatollah tells them (including to sacrifice themselves as matyrs & get all the unbroken v.a.ginal rewards in aljannah  cheesy cheesy).

I gave you all the examples of Hezbollah,Iran,Lebanon & Syria to show you the hypocrisy associated with mixing religion & politics.

Finally- I (like most bahrainis) support the efforts of the Crown Prince to reform the political system in bahrain & do not support any form of sectarianism ( No Sunni,No Shia- only Bahraini).

P.S: Your pictures just confirms my suggestion that we need to dialogue  & not go through your futile advice to encourage matyrdom.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2011
Bahrain's army deliberately kills peaceful protesters with live rounds ( automatic weapon )(viewer discretion is adviced)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwnUQcKXmMM&skipcontrinter=1
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2011
hymen:

My comments are quite clear.

Every religion has an extreme wing. Osama & Al Qaeda believe Shias,Americans are working for the devil & should be killed,he reads the same Qu'ran has our respected LagosBoy kiss .

you have not answered me.

was it not the government that started the violence against peaceful protesters?please answer me and stop preaching what is offtopic.

You have just said Shias should take up arms & equally justified the killing of Asians in bahrain,that does not tally with the views of the majority of my Shia friends & neighbours,hence my question if this is your interpretation of 12ver Islam??

the shia should take up arms because they have being killed unjustly while the entire world is watching.i did not justify the killings of asians.dont twist words to make it look like i am a racist.there are indians and pakistanis in bahrain who were naturalized on sectarian basis.and those foreigners were holding protests to supprt the tyrannical king or in other words to support the oppression of the shia.

how would you feel if some foreigners,say british,were holding protests in lagos or abuja in support of Abacha?

Some religious people reason ,others only listen to anything Ayatollah tells them (including to sacrifice themselves as matyrs & get all the unbroken v.a.ginal rewards in aljannah cheesy cheesy).

in this i have to beg others to pardon my language.my response to you is to SHUT-UP your mouth!

you're mistaken our ayatollahs for wahhabi sheikhs and imams of alqaeda who do takfir.if our ayatollahs were like that,the issue in bahrain would have spilled into a regional shia-sunni war.it was the wisdom of ayatollah Sistani in iraq that prevented a sunni-shia war in iraq.it is the wisdom of shia scholars in lebanon that prevented a civil war.it was the wisdom of ayatollah Khamanei that prevented a conflict in the middle east between sunni and shia.check his fatwa.

so what nonsense and disrespect are you spreading here?is it not the takfiri wahhabi and even some extremist sunnis who always issue fatwas to kill shia?

i am not advocating against my sunni brothers.i am simply saying that the shia in bahrain have the right to defend themselves against a tyrannical king even sunnis should be ashamed of.the saudi tyrannical king and that of bahrain do not represent sunnis anymore than mubarak of egypt did.

I gave you all the examples of Hezbollah,Iran,Lebanon & Syria to show you the hypocrisy associated with mixing religion & politics.
all your example made no sense but portrayed you as ignorant and i refuted them.

Finally- I (like most bahrainis) support the efforts of the Crown Prince to reform the political system in bahrain & do not support any form of sectarianism ( No Sunni,No Shia- only Bahraini).

P.S: Your pictures just confirms my suggestion that we need to dialogue & not go through your futile advice to encourage matyrdom.

dialogue with the bahraini royals is like dialogue of the palestinians with the israelis.you do not dialogue people that steal your land and your rights and have a gun pointed against your head.that is not dialogue.that is compulsion.who are you mocking here?
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by hymen(f): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2011
Firstly ,I will like to advise you don’t descend to insults. Think about it -you insult me ,I’ll insult you with my next post & on it goes.

It doesn’t serve the topic any good.

I know when it comes to religion passions get inflamed , but I trust you’re matured enough to control your emotions ,afterall neither of us is Bahraini ,I hope you understand. I won’t therefore respond to your ‘SHUT-UP’ comment hoping this will be the last of such personal insults.

LagosShia:

you have not answered me.
was it not the government that started the violence against peaceful protesters?please answer me and stop preaching what is offtopic.
i did not justify the killings of asians.dont twist words to make it look like i am a racist.there are indians and pakistanis in bahrain who were naturalized on sectarian basis.and those foreigners were holding protests to supprt the tyrannical king or in other words to support the oppression of the shia.

Please find below your previous comment deleted by the SPAMBOT, you can get it from your profile & mine.

@Hymen,
you're sympathizing with the indians and pakistanis in bahrain in one of your posts and because they were attacked by protesters as you claimed,you want to tag the protesters as "extremists".
for your information,it is very legitimate for the bahraini shia to attack the indians and pakistanis in bahrain as it is legitimate for palestinian sunnis to attack jewish settlers.no difference at all!!!

Is the govt perfect? Certainly not ! There is evidence of corruption and other anomalies & no one even in bahrain will tell you the govt is perfect,so please don’t mis-quote me.

Violence was definitely started by the govt on Feb 14 and this was acknowledged and the King declared a national day on mourning on Feb 25 to mourn the 7 deaths. You won’t have this information because you are not based here.

Is this enough & do the marginalised majority deserve to be angry – CERTAINLY ! All of bahrain was with the protest for one month,everything came to a head about 10 days ago when the started protesting in secondary schools and culminated in the viscios attack at the University of bahrain last Sunday.

This are facts on ground you do not have.

So let’s leave the general themes of Sunni royals -Shia discrimination & discuss the SPECIFICS of this otherwise laudale Bahraini revolution.

LagosShia:

dialogue with the bahraini royals is like dialogue of the palestinians with the israelis.you do not dialogue people that steal your land and your rights and have a gun pointed against your head.that is not dialogue. that is compulsion. who are you mocking here?

Whether you like it or nor WAR will never solve the Israel-Palestinian conflict. We have over 60 years of history to prove that, you may think it will, but I think not. That’s another story I can write a book about.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Lagosboy: 9:05am On Mar 21, 2011
@Hymen,
you're sympathizing with the indians and pakistanis in bahrain in one of your posts and because they were attacked by protesters as you claimed,you want to tag the protesters as "extremists".
for your information,it is very legitimate for the bahraini shia to attack the indians and pakistanis in bahrain as it is legitimate for palestinian sunnis to attack jewish settlers.no difference at all!!!

Lagosshia,

Please i want to believe you do not mean the boldened because if you do, i dont think it is worth anyone discussing with you further here. How can you equate zionist settlers on occupied lands of psalestine with legitimate foreign expatriates who have come to work in Bahrain and some of who work for shias as well in Bahrain.

How can you sanction the killings of innocent people by a section of the society only because they were not Bahrainis. Would Allah on the day of judjgement categorise us based on our nationalites?

I have one question for you and if you are bold enough to answer it i would be very happy. Is it also legitimate to kill a a pakistani Shia in Bahrain and is it also equal to killing a zionist settler in occupied territories.?

Brother , you are being swayed by emotions and you are not thinking deeply, you have forgotten all this statehood only started in the last 70 years. You have forgotten that the only passport a person needed in islamic lands is being a muslim or a christian or a jew giving allegiance to the state. You have forgotten even christians and jews found sanctuary in islamic lands. By your analysis even Hymen should be killed because she is a foreigner in Bahrain and employed there.

Have you ever being to Bahrain? What do you know about the country if you havent been?

I just cannot believe a muslim would say this kind of statement to attack innocents people. It is the right of the people to fight the governemnt for their right but to turn against fellow citizens who have no authority and do not make any rules is simply erroneous. Revolutions are successfull based on clear rules of engagement and not a bunch of hoodloms attacking their fellow civilians on the streets. You could fight the police, you could fight the govt but what you cannot do is turn the very people you will be living with against you by attacking them. It has never worked, it will not work and I believe the struggle is lost to change the monarch govt. Mark my words the struggle is lost and Khalifa would remain in power. The struggle was lost bacause some of these people think the same way you do SECTARINISM!!
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2011
Lagosboy:

Lagosshia,

Please i want to believe you do not mean the boldened because if you do, i dont think it is worth anyone discussing with you further here. How can you equate zionist settlers on occupied lands of psalestine with legitimate foreign expatriates who have come to work in Bahrain and some of who work for shias as well in Bahrain.

How can you sanction the killings of innocent people by a section of the society only because they were not Bahrainis. Would Allah on the day of judjgement categorise us based on our nationalites?

I have one question for you and if you are bold enough to answer it i would be very happy. Is it also legitimate to kill a a pakistani Shia in Bahrain and is it also equal to killing a zionist settler in occupied territories.?

Brother , you are being swayed by emotions and you are not thinking deeply, you have forgotten all this statehood only started in the last 70 years. You have forgotten that the only passport a person needed in islamic lands is being a muslim or a christian or a jew giving allegiance to the state. You have forgotten even christians and jews found sanctuary in islamic lands. By your analysis even Hymen should be killed because she is a foreigner in Bahrain and employed there.

Have you ever being to Bahrain? What do you know about the country if you havent been?

I just cannot believe a muslim would say this kind of statement to attack innocents people. It is the right of the people to fight the governemnt for their right but to turn against fellow citizens who have no authority and do not make any rules is simply erroneous. Revolutions are successfull based on clear rules of engagement and not a bunch of hoodloms attacking their fellow civilians on the streets. You could fight the police, you could fight the govt but what you cannot do is turn the very people you will be living with against you by attacking them. It has never worked, it will not work and I believe the struggle is lost to change the monarch govt. Mark my words the struggle is lost and Khalifa would remain in power. The struggle was lost bacause some of these people think the same way you do SECTARINISM!!

do you deliberately twist my words or do you lack an understanding?

where did i say that legitimate foreign workers should be targetted?

and why make it look like i am saying that it is right to attack those indians and pakistanis as israeli settlers are simply because they're sunni?

what makes both the indian and pakistanis in bahrain and the israeli settlers the same is not religion or what they believe.it is the fact that both are there to usurp the land and the rights of the indigenes of the land.being muslim or being this or that does not give right to anyone to victimize or usurp his fellow muslim or his fellow human being.

those indians and pakistanis who have being naturalized are legitimate target as the israeli settlers are.both groups are alien and settled in a land knowingly when its people are deprived.i am not saying any foreign worker should be attacked.when i speak of the indians and the pakistanis as it was very clearly put in my previous post,it refers to those naturalized indians and pakistanis on sectarian basis whose sole purpose is aimed at depriving the bahraini shia.those naturalized have not only "innocently" got the citizenship for a better life.they are acting as mercenaries for the king.i can post pictures from bahrain where these foreigners have the effontery and believe in their illegal citizenship which was given on sectarian basis to counter the protests of the shia bahrainis.these foreigners took to the streets waving the pictures of the king.which people on earth would tolerate another people from even another local government to come in and wave pictures of a tyrant that is hated by the majority of people within a specific locality?would Nigerians tolerate britons or foreigners to wave the pictures of Abacha in the streets of abuja simply in the name of an ill-intended naturalization scheme?

please dont try to twist my words.i think with my head and dont use any emotion excuse.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Lagosboy: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2011
Brother,

You seem to live in an ancient world and unfortunately i do aplogise but you do not grasp international politics.

Would we be judged on the day of judgement based on our nationality?
Rewind this to 70 years ago and give me your verdict when there was nothing like passport please.

How on earth can you call someone with a Bahraini passport illegal nationality. Why do you only reason from the microscopic view of shia-sunni ? How can you say someone came to usurp the land when in other gulf countries like Kuwait and Qatar the foreigners outweigh the original indegines. If there were millions of people like you Obama(not that i like him )would never be the president of the US. If people like you were the majority in Madina our beloved prophet PBUH would never have been given the authority in medina (he was a foreigner in the midst) .

The world has moved on and attacking innocent civilians with a right to protest is plain disgusting. Those pakistanis have a right to protest in support of the King the same way the protesters have a right to protest against the king. I dont like the king but i acknowledge the right of both sides to protest. There are millions of non cauacasians living in the west with equal rights and priviledges and why should we muslims not do the same even when our faith clearly asks us to.

Honestly the more you try to justify killing of innocent Bahrainis protesting in support of the king the more you sound . . . . lipsrsealed

Now answer my question

Is it also legitimate to kill a a pakistani Shia in Bahrain and is it also equal to killing a zionist settler in occupied territories.?
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2011
Lagosboy:

Brother,

You seem to live in an ancient world and unfortunately i do aplogise but you do not grasp international politics.

Would we be judged on the day of judgement based on our nationality?
Rewind this to 70 years ago and give me your verdict when there was nothing like passport please.

How on earth can you call someone with a Bahraini passport illegal nationality. Why do you only reason from the microscopic view of shia-sunni ?

now you really sound pathetic.

the funny thing about your kind of mentality is how easy it is for you to totally ignore and turn a blind eye to the attrocities committed against the innocent simply by looking at the nicer angle of things.it is the same trouble we go through when telling you of how difficult and bad life was for the family of the Prophet after the Prophet's demise.we keep crying how 11 Imams from the Prophet's Household were killed unjustly.it is the same trouble we go through convincing you that not all sahabas were good and many changed.it is the same trouble when you deliberately and easily turn a blind eye as if Hussain,the Prophet's grandson was never beheaded.the same trouble when you say after umar's name "may Allah be pleased with him" as if he never personally assaulted the house of Fatima.these are things that were done.when we mention them you jump up to tell me how excellent this or that was in the days of the Prophet.but, we try to tell you that their actions turned bad.why forget that?that is history you and i cannot wipe or hide.wake up!its justice!!!

now in our very own present day,here you are twisting and changing the topic and the issue at hand.you're making it look now as if i am anti-immigration.you're making it look as if the bahraini shia are protesting not for their own rights but out of wickedness to strip others of rights or priviileges.you're making it seem that all is well with these bahraini shia and nothing has been done to harm them.you're making it seem that the indians and pakistanis are there just like nigerians go to europe to find greener pastures.

no my friend.the shia of bahraini have being denied their rights.why i call the naturalization of the indians and pakistanis illegal is because the naturalization is politically motivated to tilt the demographic balance in favor of sunnis by bringing in foreigners.i have no issue against naturalizing anyone anywhere within the muslim lands.my problem is the systemic discrimination that is going on in bahrain.it is not like the shia are happy and merry and they simply stood up out of wickedness to kill foreigners.those foreigners are there within a systemic plan to eliminate the shia and oppress them.is that so difficult for you to understand and see?do you have to ignore the reality?do you have to pretend that its another story entirely?wake up!

How can you say someone came to usurp the land when in other gulf countries like Kuwait and Qatar the foreigners outweigh the original indegines. If there were millions of people like you Obama(not that i like him )would never be the president of the US. If people like you were the majority in Madina our beloved prophet PBUH would never have been given the authority in medina (he was a foreigner in the midst) .

in kuwait and qatar,the foreigners virtually do all the job and serve the indigenous population who behave like pregnant women and spoiled children.the foreigners in kuwait and qatar do not replace the indigenes.they are there to work,sweat and get paid.in bahrain,the foreigners are there to eliminate the rights of and replace indigenes.do you get that?

obama's father did not go to the USA part of an african american plan or by an african american king to tilt the population in favor of blacks and make the whites less in number.do you get that?

and as foreigners when you're in a foreign country you stay off the streets in times of unrest.if you go to the street to poke your noise in another man's affair you got no reason to complaint if your noise is cut off.

The world has moved on and attacking innocent civilians with a right to protest is plain disgusting. Those pakistanis have a right to protest in support of the King the same way the protesters have a right to protest against the king. I dont like the king but i acknowledge the right of both sides to protest. There are millions of non cauacasians living in the west with equal rights and priviledges and why should we muslims not do the same even when our faith clearly asks us to.

those rights and privileges in a democratic society given by the legitimate government is approved directly or indirectly by the people.you dont have tyrannical kings in the west who play with population numbers to favor one sect over the other.if the king of bahrain would've naturalized an equal number of shia and sunni or even more shia,then we can say the man is innocent.but that man is evil and got a game plan he'd like to execute.

with your kind of mentality,why do we complain then when the jews of palestine ask for the same?the jews too have a right to import their fellow jews from around the world to change the demography of palestine and increase the number of jews.why do you have a problem with that?why cry that palestinians are being deprived or displaced?the same is happening in bahrain.or can you bother to tell us the difference?please do!

Honestly the more you try to justify killing of innocent Bahrainis protesting in support of the king the more you sound . . . . lipsrsealed

those are not even bahrainis to start with.

and going by your reasoning,why even nag about those you describe as "bahrainis" and later cry that indians and pakistanis or foreigners are being targetted?you got no case if you call those foreigners "bahrainis" because its simply become a matter of civil war.both sides have being killed so you got to stop nagging falsely to win sympathy that foreigners are being killed.you have to stop playing that game since you recognize those illegal settlers as "bahrainis".if they're "bahrainis",then every group can refer to its dead as the "nation's matyrs" and stop saying foreigners are being killed.simple and fair.

do you remember how egyptians treated mubarak's mercenaries?are you ignoring how libyans are treating qaddafi's mercenaries from sub-saharan africa?

Now answer my question

Is it also legitimate to kill a a pakistani Shia in Bahrain and is it also equal to killing a zionist settler in occupied territories.?

if you got a pakistani shia anywhere in bahrain or elsewhere who is in that country with the plan or within the plan to usurp the land and take the rights and replace the voice of the land's indigenes,yes that person regardless of his or her religion deserves to be treated as an occupier.

you simply dont come here preaching how we are "one ummah" when infact the actions of the king of bahrain shows the contrary.we are "one ummah" if we compliment ourselves and which we must.you dont discriminate against the owners of a particular stretch of land even within the ummah and bring others to shove them aside and in the name of "one ummah" you try to brush that aside.you're simply being an oppressor yourself because in one way or the other you're supporting oppression and discrimination.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by AMUTAH: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2011
Get your academic project topics and their chapter one/abstract for free.We can also do the full project for you at a reduced cost.Just text your project topic and email address to 08068231953. Or,visit www.worldofnolimit.com
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2011
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2011
Welldone Lagosshia,may Allah strengten you and reward you,amin.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2011
uplawal:

Welldone Lagosshia,may Allah strengten you and reward you,amin.

ameen!i pray the prayers and wishes keep flowing in,inshaAllah.

and may Allah protect you too from all evils!!!
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Lagosboy: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2011
Lagosshia

I sound pathetic because i dont believe innocent civilians should be killed and you do.

I sound pathetic because i have stated in my posts and if you go to the earlier pages you wwould see, i stated my support for the protests, i stated my disdain for the Bahrain monarch, i have stated my disgust for the saudi monarch but I absoultely DISGUST the jungle justice of attacking cvilians who are protesting. Now it is racist to descriminate a section of people because they are pakistanis or indians.You have forgotten that most of the under 30 indians and pakistanis were born in Bahrain. They have no other home except Bahrain and they are bahrainis the same way the arabs are bahrainis.

I dont know where you are based in but you sound very in exposed , you sound ancient because otherwise you would know citizenship is no longer based on race, tribe or religion. Even if the Monarch brought people in to make the sunni larger. Does it justify the shia protesters to attack them? The attack should be directed solely at the govt, the police and they system. Do you not simply get it?

There is what we call poitics and how has the strategy helped the shia cause , just tell me how!! Rather they have sown seeds of enmity amongst the youth. The shia have been descriminated upon by the govt and no one denies that but what the shia dont want is alienating the sunni youth and civilians because they have no hand in their oppression.

Do you know the definition "Occupation" do you know the definition of "Occupier" because if you know you would not trivialise this words and use it for Bahraini citizens who were either born in Bahrain or have live there for decades. Occupation is not used for citizens or people but used for countries brother!!

I cannot continue this arguement with you and this will proibably be my last post on this issue. Believe me though you are not helping the shia cause , you are not helping to foster unity amongst the ummah , all you stand for is sectarinism of which we will gain nothing from. Learn to always look at the wider picture of things befor eoyu reach a conclusion and do not see every issue from the pinhole mindset of shia sunni divide.

I rest my case and indeed Allah knows best.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2011
Lagosboy:

Lagosshia

I sound pathetic because i dont believe innocent civilians should be killed and you do.

no sir.check the meaning of innocent.innocent is not someone opposing others who are oppressed and someone supporting a tyrant.that is not innocence.islam does not teach that.islam supports helping the oppressed and not standing with the oppressor.have you ever read the Holy Quran?

I sound pathetic because i have stated in my posts and if you go to the earlier pages you wwould see, i stated my support for the protests, i stated my disdain for the Bahrain monarch, i have stated my disgust for the saudi monarch but I absoultely DISGUST the jungle justice of attacking cvilians who are protesting.

those civilians attacked while protesting are the bahraini shia.those foreigners have no business staying on the streets when there is unrest otherwise both sides stand equal chance of being injured.

Now it is racist to descriminate a section of people because they are pakistanis or indians.You have forgotten that most of the under 30 indians and pakistanis were born in Bahrain. They have no other home except Bahrain and they are bahrainis the same way the arabs are bahrainis.

the same goes with under 30s jews born in palestine after the creation of "israel".that does not make their stay there legitimate.you and the jews seem to share the same mentality of theft and usurpation.and i really dont know where you are dreaming or imagining that there is a significant number of those born about 20 years ago.the problem in bahrain is not with those born but those illegally naturalized.also,it is the people of the land they own that determines whether or not to offer accomodation and host their guests and their children and it is not some tyrannical king who decides.bahrain itself is just about 3 decades old.but whatever the case islam and justice have it that what belongs to the rightful owner must be returned and not denied.

you have said you oppose the king,but in reality you're endorsing his actions and those who support him.and that is shameful.it is never too late to repent dear brother.you can be courageous like Hur,Yazeed's commander who besieged Imam Hussain and cut water supply but was the first to be matyred on Imam Hussain's side after he repented on the battlefield.so repent brother.you can have an inspirational story to narrate for others and expect Allah's mercy and blessings on you.repent!!!

I dont know where you are based in but you sound very in exposed , you sound ancient because otherwise you would know citizenship is no longer based on race, tribe or religion. Even if the Monarch brought people in to make the sunni larger. Does it justify the shia protesters to attack them? The attack should be directed solely at the govt, the police and they system. Do you not simply get it?

it is the people of a country/land that determines what determines citizenship.that cannot be imposed by anyone.in the same bahrain,as in many arab countries if a woman marries a foreigner,her children are not entitled to citizenship.so why double-standard and just typing and using words for argument's sake?

it is not like the shia simply attacked them.those foreigners who put themselves in the face of confrontation would naturally be affected by the violence in the streets.if they support the tyrannical king and the shia oppose him,naturally the two sides will clash and casualities will result.

you can call me what you like,i am only saying the truth.

There is what we call poitics and how has the strategy helped the shia cause , just tell me how!! Rather they have sown seeds of enmity amongst the youth. The shia have been descriminated upon by the govt and no one denies that but what the shia dont want is alienating the sunni youth and civilians because they have no hand in their oppression.

my friend this is not a matter of begging for anyone's mercy.the shia in bahrain dont care about what you and i or your so called sunni youths think.these people are a majority and the country and rule belongs to them.its their country and not yours or mine.they have the right to take back their country.they are not asking for privileges but their rights.

Do you know the definition "Occupation" do you know the definition of "Occupier" because if you know you would not trivialise this words and use it for Bahraini citizens who were either born in Bahrain or have live there for decades. Occupation is not used for citizens or people but used for countries brother!!
pakistanis belong to pakistan and not bahrain.pakistani and bahraini have different cultures and languages.and islam which is the common factor does not teach us to usurp each others' rights.if the majority of bahraini people are against naturalization,then so be it.

and besides i really get the idea that you're somehow dreaming about things.its like you lack an understanding.we are not talking about those who were born there even.we are talking about those large numbers of pakistanis and indians and other sunnis from arab countries naturalized in bahrain in about 1-2 decades.you dont allow them to stay and take over no matter the years past because they came there through an illegal scheme to oust the indigenes.if those foreigners have the fear of Allah,they will know from the beginning what they are entering into is haram.they should know that they are eating what belong to others.i wouldnt go to a sunni country to replace the sunni indigenese because one perverted "shia king" like the sunni king of bahrain wants so.that is selfish.is that what your islam teaches you?

I cannot continue this arguement with you and this will proibably be my last post on this issue. Believe me though you are not helping the shia cause , you are not helping to foster unity amongst the ummah , all you stand for is sectarinism of which we will gain nothing from. Learn to always look at the wider picture of things befor eoyu reach a conclusion and do not see every issue from the pinhole mindset of shia sunni divide.

I rest my case and indeed Allah knows best.

sincerely,we shia have always being at the receiving end from the days immediately following the Prophet's death and through the days of the Ahlul-Bayt Imams (as).we are not begging for anyone's mercy but Allah's mercy.and if Allah is pleased for us with matyrdom as our reward of this life,it is with great pleasure that we must embrace it and be grateful to Him.this world is nothing and vain.

Imam Ali Ibn Al-Hussain,the 4th Imam from the Holy Progeny of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (sa),told his enemies during the events of the battle of Karbala:

"are you threatening me with death? death is but a path for us and our honor from Allah is matyrdom"!!!

Islam teaches us sacrifice and patience and faith and loyalty and steadfastness in the face of oppression.islam does not teach terrorism and submissiveness or compromise against the truth with the enemies.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Lagosboy: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2011
How can i countinue a discussion with somneone that says " pakistanis belong to pakistan pakistanis belong to pakistan and not bahrain.pakistani and bahraini have different cultures and languages.and islam which is the common factor does not teach us to usurp each others' rights.if the majority of bahraini people are against naturalization,then so be it."

If you have ever travelled to the west you would understand that a country where you are born in is your country. You would understand Britain is for the british which includes blacks, pakistanis, indians, chinese e t.c Why would the prophet allow Bilal a black slave not from arabia pronounce the adhan being a super minority in the land ?

You would understand that there is nothing like indegines and foreigners. it is only in countries like Nigeria you have state of origin nonsense. Look at you defending naturalization and citizenship like it is an islamic doctrine. state and citizenship is alien in islam and Allahs land should be free for everyone to walk on at any time in place. You and me should be working together to that like the EU has done in europe. This is the islamic ideology. We should be progressive and not retrogressive.

Bro, i am tired of saying the samething again and again. Have a great day
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2011
Lagosboy:

How can i countinue a discussion with somneone that says " pakistanis belong to pakistan pakistanis belong to pakistan and not bahrain.pakistani and bahraini have different cultures and languages.and islam which is the common factor does not teach us to usurp each others' rights.if the majority of bahraini people are against naturalization,then so be it."

If you have ever travelled to the west you would understand that a country where you are born in is your country. You would understand Britain is for the british which includes blacks, pakistanis, indians, chinese e t.c Why would the prophet allow Bilal a black slave not from arabia pronounce the adhan being a super minority in the land ?

you're trying to be obstinate.

the problem is not first of all with immigration.secondly the problem is not with those who were "born" if any.that is actually a concept that is not a reality in the case of bahrain.the problem is with giving others (hundreds of thousands) what belongs to someone else simply because they are sunni.it is a case of elimination.

Bilal did not go to arabia and then worked in displacing the arabs or humiliating them.Bilal came to live with them and share with them and not to import ethipians to make the arab number less.the issue in bahrain is not a case whereby the "wicked shia" want to drive others away and swallow everything just for themselves.it is the opposite where others want to replace and ultimately eliminate the shia.it is an issue of survival.there is a group that is threatened with extinction in their own backyard.infact even the bahraini shia are descended from 4 ethnicities and not one.they are not a homogenous group.why are you changing the issue?

You would understand that there is nothing like indegines and foreigners. it is only in countries like Nigeria you have state of origin nonsense. Look at you defending naturalization and citizenship like it is an islamic doctrine. state and citizenship is alien in islam and Allahs land should be free for everyone to walk on at any time in place. You and me should be working together to that like the EU has done in europe. This is the islamic ideology. We should be progressive and not retrogressive.

Bro, i am tired of saying the samething again and again. Have a great day

that concept is great for everyone to have equal share and rights to move and walk freely.but in bahrain,the shia are treated in their own land as aliens from outer space.you maybe be american shia and you can still face that.its a matter of systemic discrimination against a religious identity.its a matter of no religious freedom.when eventually foreigners who did not own the land settle in and take over where do the bahraini shia go?this is an issue of a deprived people.you need to preach to the sunnis and the bahraini king particularly and not to me.

every human being should have a place he can lay his head on.but if those are denied where they have being laying their heads for centuries the place,then where do you want them to go?and why take it away from them?if the bahraini shia are allowed to settle anywhere and enjoy the rights given to foreigners in bahrain,then there is equality.but that equality you're talking of is a far-fetched dream in bahrain's case.it does not exist in bahrain.

even in europe,eventhough foreigners are welcomed,there are certain things foreigners must do before they become citizens.you dont just storm europe and get citizenship.or because you're catholic you can gain citizenship in italy.i am shia but i dont have iranian citizenship and am not entitled to it because am not iranian.there is something called law and even Allah does identify with ethnicity and differences in language and culture.Allah says He made us into clans and tribes that we may know one another.you dont simply bring 50 million orthodox christians from russia into france and give them french citizenship in order to make sure french catholics in france dont remain a majority.that is is madness and that is the scenario existing in bahrain.whatever concepts and ideals or visions of a utopian world you have does not exist in bahrain.you're simply using those for argument's sake.just try to be real and stop dreaming.its a sincere advice.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by illusion2: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2011
Very interesting indeed.

I think it is absolutely wrong for anyone to call for attacks on fellow citizens based on their race or religion due to any disagreements with their govt's immigration policy.

Lets expand this argument further- imagine the EDF(English Defence League),and other racist parties in the UK attacking all non-white UK citizens because they do not agree with how they acquired their citizenship.

Or the tea party in the US asking for all Hispanic Americans to be attacked , or coming home the OPC(Oodua  People’s Congress) attacking all  Igbo people in Lagos for considering themselves part & parcel of this state. And the list goes on.

This is not only imbecilic . . . . . . . . .its downright dangerous.

This is the very definition of GENOCIDE. The Rwandans have a distressing history of this. The Nigerian civil war has its origins in similar principles  & it should be stopped anywhere it rears its ugly head !

Immigration is always a 'hot-bottin' issue in most elections around the world and the way to go is not the jungle justice way (as recommended by LagosShia),but to make changes where applicable to existing legislation if too lax or in the case of poor enforcement adequate investigation.

I have been reading the back & forth on the situation in Bahrain and I have a feeling  LagosShia with all due respect is beclouded by his Shia ideology.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Lagosboy: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2011
illusion2:

Very interesting indeed.

I think it is absolutely wrong for anyone to call for attacks on fellow citizens based on their race or religion due to any disagreements with their govt's immigration policy.

Lets expand this argument further- imagine the EDF(English Defence League),and other racist parties in the UK attacking all non-white UK citizens because they do not agree with how they acquired their citizenship.

Or the tea party in the US asking for all Hispanic Americans to be attacked , or coming home the OPC(Oodua People’s Congress) attacking all Igbo people in Lagos for considering themselves part & parcel of this state. And the list goes on.

This is the very definition of GENOCIDE. The Rwandans have a distressing history of this. The Nigerian civil war has its origins in similar principles & it should be stopped anywhere it rears its ugly head !

Immigration is always a 'hot-buttin' issue in most elections around the world and the way to go is not the jungle justice way (as recommended by LagosShia),but to make changes where applicable to existing legislation if too lax or in the case of poor enforcement adequate investigation.

I have been reading the back & forth on the situation in Bahrain and I have a feeling LagosShia with all due respect is beclouded by his Shia ideology.

This is exactly my point, after every 3 words he rewinds back to the issue of muawiyya, after 3 words he talk about Yazid , after four words it is 12 imams.

Must every issue be addressed from that pin hole mindset, it is the same problems some saudi scolars have. These kind of people are clogs in the wheel of progress as the thrive in retrogression and nver wants to move fowards, They keep taking us back to dwell in history without looking for solutions to move foward. Imagine all the pakistanis and indians get killed.

500000 people slaugtered all in the name of immigration.

Give me a break angry
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by illusion2: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2011
Lagosboy:

This is exactly my point, after every 3 words he rewinds back to the issue of muawiyya, after 3 words he talk about Yazid , after four words it is 12 imams.

Must every issue be addressed from that pin hole mindset, it is the same problems some saudi scolars have. These kind of people are clogs in the wheel of progress as the thrive in retrogression and nver wants to move fowards, They keep taking us back to dwell in history without looking for solutions to move foward. Imagine all the pakistanis and indians get killed.

Give me a break angry
Well summarised. Difficult to find common ground with such mind set(whether Sunni ,Shia,Evangelical or Hindu),may God help us.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2011
@Lagosboy,common,why wont he talk about those you mentioned,are they not part of Islamic history?why are you offended by it?pls spare Lagosshia ok.

Every Yazeed,muawiyya family likes in Bahrain,Libya,yemen,,Saudi Arabia shall be dealth with soon insha Allah,and woe to all corruption,dictatorship and zionist in disguise supporters,amin.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2011
@illusion leave lagosshia and his ideology,why and how does it affect your person?He is shia muslim and they stand for truth and justice,i see no reason why that should be your headache pls.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2011
@Lagosboy,i read you wrote,Allah's land is free for all,
Pls why did your hadiths says,and i quote

said the Prophet said, I WILL MAKE SURE I DRIVE OUT ALL CHRISTIANS AND JEWS FROM ARABIA?pls comment on that.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2011
illusion2:

Very interesting indeed.

Or the tea party in the US asking for all Hispanic Americans to be attacked , or coming home the OPC(Oodua  People’s Congress) attacking all  Igbo people in Lagos for considering themselves part & parcel of this state. And the list goes on.

This is the very definition of GENOCIDE. The Rwandans have a distressing history of this. The Nigerian civil war has its origins in similar principles  & it should be stopped anywhere it rears its ugly head !

Immigration is always a 'hot-bottin' issue in most elections around the world and the way to go is not the jungle justice way (as recommended by LagosShia),but to make changes where applicable to existing legislation if too lax or in the case of poor enforcement adequate investigation.

I have been reading the back & forth on the situation in Bahrain and I have a feeling  LagosShia with all due respect is beclouded by his Shia ideology.

common sense is really not common!

you got it all wrong.

this isnt about attacks on immigrants.the english league or OPC could attack others based on intolerance.in the case of bahrain it is not about "anti-immigration" attitude.those migrants given illegal citizenship were never attcked because of the citizenship given to them.

you guys got to make up your minds.

1.)its either those pakistanis and indians are migrant workers and are therefore foreigners who got no business in interfering in bahraini issues and therefore have themselves to blame for any harm they could suffer from poking their noise in another man's affair.

OR

2.) those indians and pakistanis are "bahrainis" as "lagosboy" deem them to be legal citizens.then if they protest in support of the king and they get attacked no one should complain that foreigners or migrants are being targetted.its a brotherly fight between two sides.

so make up your minds.i can never imagine some oyibos like americans protesting in abuja in favor of buhari or jonathan against an opposing candidate and that oyibo would go scot free where there is trouble.

infact i am sick and tired of hearing Nigerians even on the steering wheel shouting against foreigners:"do you think this is your country"!!!

so how much more if we see some oyibos interfering in Nigerian politics?!!!

infact,this issue about those illegal settlers being harmed is what "hymen" tried to use to hijack the thread.she forgot that it was all peaceful protests and counter protests until the government used force against anti- government protesters who are by far the majority.

let "hymen" come here and declare how many naturalized bahraini or foreign workers have being killed.you will find none!but there in a tiny kingdom you got some hundreds of thousands,21 shia peaceful protests have already being confirmed dead and many missing or presumed dead.so even us arguing whether it is right or not right to target those "busy-buddies"/amebos is outside of the events happening in bahrain.i know and have never heard anyone in bahrain of the shia attacking foreigners or even the illegal settlers.if anyone was hurt it was accidental being at the wrong place at the wrong time.in that case the foreigner got himself to blame for not staying indoors.stay indoors no one would attack you and i wouldn't support anyone going to the homes of foreigners or the illegal settlers to attack them.when the tyrant is gone,the illegal settlers would be sent back to their homes.but when you poke your noise into what doesnt concern you,you will pay the price for being noisy and an intruder.and that person deserves the punishment fate would land him.

so please stop using preconceived notions to spam this topic.no one is being anti-migrants.that is not the case.we are talking about a political turmoil and its consequences for interfering in what does not concern you.we are not talking about "attacking migrants" or "racism" or "tribalism".if you think those illegal settlers are legitimate citizens then let them fight among themselves.we know there is problem between two sides but it is the government that started the violence and is using the bigger stick by far against anti-government protesters who are the clear cut majority by far.dont say that foreigners are being targetted if you think they're citizens.so make up your mind.its very simple to understand once preconceived ideas like that of OPC and english league are not at the back of your mind.again we are not talking about targetting foreigners or migrants simply for being who they are.we are talking whether it is right for them to interfere in other people's political affairs.and as i said,talking about attacks on migrants is just a distraction pulled by "hymen" far from the reality on ground.if any migrant or foreigner was attacked that am sure was not deliberately aimed at the person.it could have happened based on where and when the person was standing.again the best place for a foreigner to be when there is turmoil is indoors.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by LagosShia: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2011
illusion2:

Well summarised. Difficult to find common ground with such mind set(whether Sunni ,Shia,Evangelical or Hindu),may God help us.
mr.man,

i am not wahhabi or salafist and i am not even a sunni for God's sake.i am shia because that is true islam and islam doesn't teach about those you're confusing by putting them in one basket.

i dare you or "lagosboy" or anyone be he sunni or not,to just give me one instance where a shia carried bombed upon himself to commit suicide and attack innocent civilians in market places and hotels as the wahhabis especially alqaeda have done.you will not find one instance of a shia attacking non-combatants because we are not extremists and islam doesnt teach extremism.we have abled leaders who direct our feet at every step.you dont find random semi-literate men giving fatwas left and right calling everyone kaffir and suitable for slaughter as you find in sunni islam and i am particular on wahhabis.

so please no one is advocating killing innocent people.the issue is when anyone takes sides and goes to the battelfield,that person should be ready and prepared for confrontation and for the worse to happen.the shia in bahrain will never kill anyone innocent and if that is done that would be an incident to be blamed on the individual perpetrator.our scholars are in full control and know what islam teaches.they never pass takfiri fatwas ordering us to kill people because they dont believe when the Quran says clearly that "there shall be no compulsion in belief".if you think i am lying,bring me an instance of a shia fatwa where innocent civilians are deemed as legitimate targets or targetting civilians have being ordered by our scholars or done collectively by us.you will find none.all the bad image islam has today is thanks to the extremists within sunnism known as salafists or wahhabis.the majority of the 9/11 hijackers were reported to be saudis and ofcourse wahhabis.

this should also serve as response to "lagosboy".

Lagosboy:

Give me a break angry

maybe you should edit the holy Quran of which 1/3 is about the israelites and Prophet Musa and get your hands cut off!why are we not allowed to talk about our past from which we can learn alot as the Quran teaches us to ponder on past nations to learn lessons?how much more important for us to learn from our mistakes?it is justified for every muslim to know the past so that they can know in which direction to head to.this will save muslims alot when the right thing is known and implemented.saying "may Allah be pleased with him" after the name of someone who committed crimes against the Prophet's Household is legitimizing criminality and terrorism and that should be shunned so that people would not commit the same crimes in our present day and go scot free and even be glorified thereafter.infact sunnis in iraq and some arab gulf countries, consider the criminal saddam as a "matyr".that is the precedence you set when you keep praising a man like umar knowing his crime committed against the family of our very own Prophet!
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 22, 2011
@Am so suprised to hear they praise Saddam Hussein and consider him Matyr,what a sect called Sunni,kai.

Even Sunni Zakri Naik ,said (RA) when mentioning Yazeed,and people were so mad at him,why praising bad leaders?
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by illusion2: 5:59am On Mar 22, 2011
uplawal:

@illusion leave lagosshia and his ideology,why and how does it affect your person?He is shia muslim and they stand for truth and justice,i see no reason why that should be your headache pls.
I have promised myself not to waste time with semi-literate people trying to interfere in serious and complex discussions.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 22, 2011
And how does this important topic concerns you,since you also not different from what you called me,and its that your best reply,anyway,you are not just saying this,so its not new.
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by illusion2: 6:45am On Mar 22, 2011
LagosShia:

mr.man,
i am not wahhabi or salafist and i am not even a sunni for God's sake.i am shia because that is true islam and islam doesn't teach about those you're confusing by putting them in one basket.
The fact that you say Shia is the 'true Islam',confirms my point. Sunni also feel they are the 'true islam',catholics feel they are the 'true christians' ditto ‘born-again’ christians & so on. You have every right to believe what you believe ,but you must realise that life is much more complex than that. Never see life through the lense of your sect alone.

LagosShia:

so please no one is advocating killing innocent people.the issue is when anyone takes sides and goes to the battelfield,that person should be ready and prepared for confrontation and for the worse to happen.the shia in bahrain will never kill anyone innocent and if that is done that would be an incident to be blamed on the individual perpetrator.

You are certainly confused. In one vein you are saying you’re not advocating killing ,yet you talk about battlefield ? Which battlefield? Which war? When did genuine political agitation turn to warfare?? You need to be clear on what you’re talking about.

This is no warfare. Every human being has a right to criticize and seek improvements from its government,warfare is something completely different

LagosShia:

common sense is really not common!
you got it all wrong.
this isnt about attacks on immigrants.the english league or OPC could attack others based on intolerance.in the case of bahrain it is not about "anti-immigration" attitude.those migrants given illegal citizenship were never attcked because of the citizenship given to them.
Indeed common sense isn’t common ,why else would you claim people should be attacked and yet say  they are in warfare & then  should not be killed ??    

Who determines if citizenship is 'illegal' ?? if people feel something has been done illegally you seek recourse in the courts,why this jungle justice  
The example of the English Defence League & Tea Party is very apt,as they have also have concerns about citizenships for ‘non-natives’ ,but the don’t go attacking people & calling their citizenship ‘illegal’ – they resort to legal battles or legislation. If like you say Shias are educated  & enlightened, surely you wouldn’t imply extra-legal measures should be taken to resolve political disputes ??

LagosShia:

1.)its either those pakistanis and indians are migrant workers and are therefore foreigners who got no business in interfering in bahraini issues and therefore have themselves to blame for any harm they could suffer from poking their noise in another man's affair.
OR
2.) those indians and pakistanis are "bahrainis" as "lagosboy" deem them to be legal citizens.then if they protest in support of the king and they get attacked no one should complain that foreigners or migrants are being targetted.its a brotherly fight between two sides.
so make up your minds.i can never imagine some oyibos like americans protesting in abuja in favor of buhari or jonathan against an opposing candidate and that oyibo would go scot free where there is trouble.
infact i am sick and tired of hearing Nigerians even on the steering wheel shouting against foreigners:"do you think this is your country"!!!
so how much more if we see some oyibos interfering in Nigerian politics?!!!

Like I said what you are proposing is GENOCIDE !

The current Australian Prime Minister emigrated from Wales, all Americans apart from  ‘native –Americans’  came from somewhere – Arnold Schwarzenegger, the past governor of California, the largest state in America, is himself an immigrant from Austria.
Carlos Saul Menem who ruled Argentina from 1989 to 1999 is the son of an Arab immigrant from Syria, President Obama has roots in Kenya & Ireland.

30% of Shia Bahrainis come from Iran, many nairalanders (including yours truly) have dual nationality & we have FULL RIGHTS in our countries, so what are you saying?

If an ‘oyinbo’ has Nigerian citizenship, he or she has FULL RIGHTS including the right to vote ,be voted for and support any candidate.

The PDP in Jigawa state Nigeria presented a candidate who has Lebanese roots in 2007.
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4766&Itemid=46&page=2

Where have you being  I’m beginning to think you have never left your local govt before with your archaic sense of reasoning.(As you said common sense isn’t common)

Many of the ‘Indians’ & ‘Pakistanis’ were BORN in Bahrain & know no other country, so how can anyone say they don’t have any rights??
Many of the Bahraini shia activists have citizenship of European & North American countries, so why the hypocrisy??
Re: Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions by hymen(f): 7:03am On Mar 22, 2011
Wow ! I can see the discussion has taken a turn.

I'm rushing out now,but for Lagos Shia for mre details on Asian deaths at the hands of 'ant-govt' protesters

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/NewsDetails.aspx?storyid=302298

Like I've said we are all trying to heal here in BH & there's reduced emphasis on sectarianism.

take care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marrying A Second Wife: A Muslimah's Short Story / Rulings On Abortion In Islam / Ojude Oba, Nigeria's Post-eid Heritage Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.