Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" (28409 Views)

Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by ebukajay184: 9:17am On Oct 08, 2020
Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You Are Crazy" - Victoria Inyama

Veteran Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama does not believe that Chacha Eke did not suffer domestic violence in her marriage.

IgbereTV reported that Chacha Eke made a video yesterday, saying she has been diagnosed of Bipolar Disorder after examinations from psychiatrists, days after she came public with the crash of her seven-year marriage to her husband, Austin Faani. She said she never suffered domestic violence in her marriage, thereby refuting some people's insinuations that she suffered domestic abuse from her husband.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyhl2yr8abw

However, Victoria Inyama believes that physical abuse from Chacha Eke's husband must have led to Chacha Eke's mental issues. She stated that Chacha Eke made the video to cover up her husband's act.

Taking to her Instagram page, Victoria wrote:

"This is very Typical, Years of Abuse will make you think you are crazy....In our culture there's almost No reason to leave your marriage except You die!!...Most families are so Unsupportive.....@chachaekefaani.................... You removed the Crying out video but amazingly, this is still there on your wall?? This is an indirect apology for you Crying Out

'Women who are/have experiencing domestic violence/Abuse are at a higher risk of Experiencing a range of Mental Health Conditions, PTSD/DEPRESSION/THOUGHT S OF SUICIDE......
IN SITUATIONS OF DV, VICTIMS CRYING OUT IS OFTEN FOLLOWED BY REMORSE AND APOLOGY ( PSYCHOLOGICALLY KIDNAPPED).....
I DON'T AGREE WITH THIS BIPOLAR TALK,
I AM NOT AFRAID TO SPEAK OUT AND THERE'S MORE TO THIS BUT ALL I CAN BEG @chachaekefaani is Remember your children need You....be Alive and sane for them.......No be today Abusers dey call victims mad....Stay strong cause you look mentally & physically exhausted
Sending You love and Light Sis...."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGEhp0VgZ_Q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by SmartProf(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Amebo don jump chuk mouth for another person matter. Even a professional relationship coach won't jump into conclusion like this.

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2020
Who's she again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by NobleAngell(f): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2020
She said she wasn't abused, will you force it on her?
We all know she's lying tho. In her first video she said and I quote, "I'm done with the marriage, I'm leaving with my life."
She must have had a rethink or was probably convinced/threatened to deny it.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by KevMitnick: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2020
I do agree with her

8 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by IamD18: 10:07am On Oct 08, 2020
It's none of her buisness, but she had to pokenose.

I don't know this Victoria, but I can tell that she has no husband of her own, or possibly a single mother, divorcee or not in any relationship.

She sounds so bitter like she's been jilted by men.

I think divorcees and single mother are by default, low key happy when they see their fellow ladies single or divorced like them.

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by DenreleDave(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2020
angry see her name inyama angry angry

Wetin concern her for another person matter...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Amspecial: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2020
angry
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2020
RUN BEFORE HE REFORMAT YOUR FACE LIKE THIS OUR LITTLE SISTER lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Yankiss(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Please leave matter. She is not the first actress to walk out of her marriage and certainly not the last. They believe that because they are popular they cant respect their man. Only God knows what transpired between the couple. Everyone is taking sides. Chacha Eke or what should keep her marital issues from public. We have many more imperatives than husband-wife wahala. They can make up any day.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by jrupa(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2020
I think there should be more institutions supporting marriages at this point. Both from our Spiritual leaders, Government, Family, etc...the urge for some things are affecting the importance of the union called marriage. Humans can never get satisfied so long as the world is evolving. May God help us all to allow our minds be stayed on Him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by cupidFlint(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2020
True talk though. Chacha's sounds so complicating. Seems they're trying to cover up the truth

13 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by IgiveFreebies: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2020
She's decided away that she's been abused. Chacha must agree she was abused by fire by force

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2020
True, domestic violence could plunge one into serious depression, I feel sorry for all victims cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by sylve11: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2020
The person say no abuse but you wan force it on her? which kind wahala be this? cool

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2020
How some people can professionally cry more than the bereaved still baffles me.

PERSON wey get body say body no dey pain am, but you wey no be your body say na all joint dey pain am....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Alexis11: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2020
Why do females have victim mentality like this.

As if they are saints too.

Any guy that support the idea of Nigerian feminism is just an ass licking attention seeker.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Havenie: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2020
Too bad I think
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by pickatyou2: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2020
Some person's are so pained that they see every fall out in relationship as an emotional or physical abuse. What happened about falling out of love .

As she talk say she get mental issues, go her hospital force am make she talk say na physical abuse .

Not a symphatizer for abusers but tired of women trying to always make men look bad.

Don't forget to check my signature if you have a car

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by OhBiafra: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2020
Yoruba commot for road
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Kevinsamba: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2020
Hia
How e take concern her now
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Lilshorecords(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2020
F
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2020
Misplaced priorities
Truly maturity is not by age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2020
This minibus is 419 minibus don't be a victim like me ... Agege to berger, berger to Agege be wise.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by vintageviniba: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2020
cha cha said she has bipolar... when time reach she go tell us the truth..for now let me mind my business. ...

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Alexis11: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2020
OhBiafra:
Yoruba commot for road

Get sense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by MyExpression(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Who call madam evangelist for this matter

Person say dem no abuse her, yhu wan force her to wear the tag to soothe your feminism/sanctimonious/victim mindset?!
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Ajibade123(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2020
please enough of this girl matter jare

Do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany,
Cyprus, Malaysia, Turkey check my signature for my contact
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by oldman112(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Exactly what I said yesterday, but am not a celebrity.

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by WibusJaga: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Some of these jobless girls just like to trend on other people's private issues.

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by pretydiva(f): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2020
She don turn counsellor now abi na advicer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With Her Instagram Fans, Shares Photos / Yung6ix Shares Throwback Photo With Wizkid On Instagram / Photos From Regina Askia 50th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.