Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" (28423 Views)

Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Nmezor(f): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Therez more to this tale... Chacha pls be strong
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Kendumazy(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by 6digitscomrade: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2020
IamD18:

I don't know this Victoria, but I can tell that she has no husband of her own, or possibly a single mother, divorcee or not in any relationship.

She sounds so bitter like she's been jilted by men.

I think women by default, are low key happy when they see their fellow ladies single or divorced
send ur queries to saint obi, Zack orji, Fred amata and Charles okafor they might know what poisoned Victoria’s mind.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by AkalaJ: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2020
Must it be abuse?? Why is she trying to put words in Chacha mouth? Some women just like to think the worst of husbands. Always demonizing men as abusers.

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by We4all: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2020
When an adult says "I wasn't abused", and you think she is lying, then just pretend you believe her cos she is the one wearing the shoes.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by pozehnani(f): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Hmm.

What I'm sitll yet to get is why anyone would end up with an abuser... I mean... They must have seen these red flags during courtship but still to chose to go into marriage with such men. Is it because of fear of the common cliche "times no longer on your side" the society has learnt to fill our ears with? Or is it the love of money? Like the precious of FFK and co?

This seems to be the thrend and (abuse in relationships and marriage) it has to stop now before I become the next President and lay a law that will attract castration as punishment for any wife-beater.

Get well soon, dear.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Zetty177x: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2020
In the next 50 years, marriage will become obsolete

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by WHOcarex: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Is it by force to be abused? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Person say them no abuse her, you say them abuse her. Which kind wahala be this

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by MyExpression(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2020
IamD18:
It's none of her business, but she had to poke-nose.

I don't know this Victoria....

She was a nollywood actress in the late 90s and early 2000.
She later repented and joined a theology institute where she has graduated and now a minister of "God".

I also think she's probably divorced or in a bad rship...whichever way, I am quite sure she is talking from her bitter experience.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by LaReinaa(f): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2020
Especially emotional abuse.. that thing is even deadlier than physical abuse sad
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

All this clowns should go and sit down..
Na so Tiwa savage cry come meet us..
Today she is twerking on Wizkid Loins..
Confused lots..
Always playing victim..
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by saajus: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2020
Our people need to change their attitudes toward single mothers.

We are all part of the problem. Some Landlords won't rent out their houses for single mothers or single ladies. Some men don't want to marry single mothers, whereas, some single mothers mileage is far better than so called single ladies. That's why most of them are dying there.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by AkalaJ: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2020
OhBiafra:
Yoruba commot for road

Receive sense. Vitoria is from Enugu.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by pocohantas(f): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2020
Chacha’s brother is on IG claiming his sister didn’t make the video of her own freewill. Telling the husband to behave well and let sleeping dogs lie...

There are probably issues, but with the level of contradictions from the family- they should enter their house and settle it (away from the prying eyes of social media). It is just gist for us, after that we move, while they deal with the effect of their actions.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by PureGoldh(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2020
Na dx kinda people dey scatter person mind
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Babafash(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2020
See as another person dey take panadol for another person headache
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Gloriagee(f): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2020
Definitely, hubby has something he's blackmailing her with. Yeye dey smell. We teach women to shrink themselves, to make themselves smaller to be placating folks that don't deserve all that. She was literally shrivelling up under the marriage but make we leave am for God.

NobleAngell:
She said she wasn't abused, will you force it on her?
We all know she's lying tho. In her first video she said and I quote, "I'm done with the marriage, I'm leaving with my life."
She must have had a rethink or was probably convinced/threatened to deny it.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by scopusng(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2020
U dey UK dey yan any how. Amebo
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by omooba969(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2020
These people again. grin

They're never at fault, neither will they ever take responsibility for anything. smiley

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Omezif(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2020
If man or woman can pridict what wil happen after marriage, we cannot be hearing my husband blow me at my head my wife bite me at my cheek. imagine what a fake good caracter causes after marriage.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Emmanuel909090: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2020
Is she the one, to tell her how she is feeling?
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by TechyMm0: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2020
Is it by force?! She said she wasn't abused, even if she was she had filed for a divorce and checked into a mental home.. so as a smart woman she has decided not to use the domestic abuse story to tarnish the image of her former husband and father of her kids
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Kobicove(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2020
Why is Inyama so intent on believing that this woman suffered domestic violence? undecided
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2020
omooba969:
These people again. grin

They're never at fault, neither will they ever take responsibility for anything. smiley
....That's it oo.
Always claiming the victim.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by hardon1(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2020
I do not support any for of violence... But in this world me are always on the edge

Everyone is talking of physical abuse, but no one is talking of VERBAL ABUSE wish sometimes has more devastating effect than physical abuse.

Just because the scars of verbal abuse are not physical and cannot be adequately weighed by authorities doesn't mean its not there.

A lot of men undergo torments of verbal abuse from their spouse, but men being who they are tend to swallow it. The effects are devastating.

My ladies, no matter how holy, decent or well trained a man is, every man posses inner tengancy to hit a woman, it a function of his far he is pushed. A lot of men restrain this doesn't mean the tendency isn't there.

Its very painful to hear a woman you go out for, risk your life for, struggle under rain and sun for; all in a bid to provide a better future and make her happy, rains abuses on you and degrades you. You may not fully comprehend this unless you have balls

I do not support violence, but women should try all means to make the home a comfort zone for men, only then you will see the best part of men.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2020
What's happening to this girl ?
She looks like the most decent lady in Nollywood
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by ProphetofOdin: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2020
booscy:
Who's she again?

She i an actress if you can still remember the movie Domitilla.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Katier00(f): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2020
IamD18:
It's none of her buisness, but she had to pokenose.

I don't know this Victoria, but I can tell that she has no husband of her own, or possibly a single mother, divorcee or not in any relationship.

She sounds so bitter like she's been jilted by men.

I think divorcees and single mother are by default, low key happy when they see their fellow ladies single or divorced like them.
and you are a woman
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Grandmeister(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2020
Misery sure loves company.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by moneyissweet(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2020
Nobody threatened her,the father is a former commissioner in enugu state and well connected so nobody will do shit to her.

NobleAngell:
She said she wasn't abused, will you force it on her?
We all know she's lying tho. In her first video she said and I quote, "I'm done with the marriage, I'm leaving with my life."
She must have had a rethink or was probably convinced/threatened to deny it.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Grandmeister(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2020
LaReinaa:
Especially emotional abuse.. that thing is even deadlier than physical abuse sad
That’s my problem with you women..now emotional abuse is more deadly than physical pummelling?? But when you abuse a man with your spicy tongues you expect him to take it and swallow it down with a jug of water? When he decides to abuse you back emotionally instead of physically it becomes deadlier because na man do am? Lol you guys are jokers.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by lollybee15(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2020
Victoria Inyama has said it all and that's the truth. Senseless ones will be abusing her, saying she has said rubbish. Chacha should just make herself strong for her kids, try and fix things up with her husband, however, if things have gone beyond reconciliation, they may go their separate ways peacefully. May God help them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans / Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo / Uche Jombo & Son Wear Matching Outfits As He Turns 6 Months Old Today (see Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.