Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Buy From The Alaba International Market ! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy From The Alaba International Market ! (3323 Views)

The Alaba International Market / Buy From The Alaba International Market ! / Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy From The Alaba International Market ! by alabashop(m): 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2011
do you need consumer electronics,electrical materials(low voltage and high voltage)furniture items,kitchen,laundry and bakery equipment ? you can get all these at the best prices from the Alaba international market !

though the market has a very negative image as a place populated by dealers of fake and pirated items,genuine businessmen and authorized manufacturers representatives can also be found in the market !

you can get the best prices of electronics here ,it always baffles me that items sold here for between 5-6 thousand naira can be sold at the popular Shoprite mall for over 20 thousand(and of course they would say their prices are the lowest).same product quality !

so if you need anything(consumer electronics,electrical materials(low voltage and high voltage)furniture items,kitchen,laundry and bakery equipment ) we can help you source for it !

visit our office:
Electric City ventures suite 23 okeke plaza alaba international market ojo-Lagos
call Peter:08032804551,cityelectrik@gmail.com website coming soon !
thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy From The Alaba International Market ! by raycomray: 12:42am On Mar 05, 2011
MY OFFICE IS IN ALABA AND WE DO OFFER SUCH SERVICES TO OUR FRIENDS & CUSTOMERS. YOU CAN CONTACT ME SO WE CAN SHARE IDEAS. WE ARE DISTRIBUTORS OF STARTIMES DECODERS
RAYCOM RAYMOND NIG LTD
UCHE UBOCHI ESTATE ALABA
raymondanozie@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Buy From The Alaba International Market ! by shawn5ng(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
alabashop:
do you need consumer electronics,electrical materials(low voltage and high voltage)furniture items,kitchen,laundry and bakery equipment ? you can get all these at the best prices from the Alaba international market !

though the market has a very negative image as a place populated by dealers of fake and pirated items,genuine businessmen and authorized manufacturers representatives can also be found in the market !

you can get the best prices of electronics here ,it always baffles me that items sold here for between 5-6 thousand naira can be sold at the popular Shoprite mall for over 20 thousand(and of course they would say their prices are the lowest).same product quality !

so if you need anything(consumer electronics,electrical materials(low voltage and high voltage)furniture items,kitchen,laundry and bakery equipment ) we can help you source for it !

visit our office:
Electric City ventures suite 23 okeke plaza alaba international market ojo-Lagos
thanks
Guy your number is not going. Have called this number over and over again but not connecting.
My question is do they open market on Saturday. I will like to buy market from there but I need a genuine slabs boy who can show me the importers of original goods.
Please if you can assist kindly reach me on 08039192101.
Tnx Peter
Re: Buy From The Alaba International Market ! by shawn5ng(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
alabashop:

visit our office:
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Torn And Dirty New Naira Notes Just 24 Hours After Release ( Photos) / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? / I Need Financial Help Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.