Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (3343 Views)

Selling Physical Products Online Without Owning A Single Product In Nigeria! / Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. / Have You Struggled On How To Pay Your Debt Without Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? by 2sexy(m): 12:03am On Nov 21, 2011
Has anyone here tried domain name selling online without success?

Domain name selling is also known as virtual real estate and its no different from real world realestate biz. And its a multimillion dollar industry.

So, I ask. Has anyone tried this biz without success?
Re: Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? by tinnymerit(m): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2011
am about to do that.
Re: Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:46am On Nov 21, 2011
Never really thought of it
Re: Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? by ajadek(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2011
More light abt it
Re: Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? by dax2k2: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2011
Wow!!! i get it.its a free wrist watch, i get this through search on the web.I found a domain site filled with advert of free gifts, i click on the adverts one by one to check the service they provides.
You also can have a taste and you can also get free stuffs just like i do, from the day one i have come across this domain: topfreebiescoupon.com

Can you imagine where i always get free information on insurance?,The information includes life insurance,vehicle insurance,,
And many more,
Get the free information here: freeinsuretips.com,

It has not be easy to get a student loan,not until when i come across this domain site which is full of different advert on student pay day loan.
You also can have a test of it at: studentpaydayloan.net

just click on four or five adverts from each website.
that is another domain business wonder
Re: Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? by 2sexy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2011
Domain names are names which you register first, before you host it. An example is computer.com ,laptop.com, video.com etc.

Most one word domain are taken and have been sold for thousands of dollars. But this does not mean that people do not make money from this.

My pain is that most Nigerians do not believe that it is possible to make money online.

I also saw here on nairaland that someone said that he has tried to sell domain names without success. I will show proof here so that you can actually see that people do it,even now, and they make good money from it.
Re: Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? by 2sexy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2011
Okay guys see it below.

www.domaining.com/topsales/
Re: Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? by 2sexy(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2011
Okay guys see it below.

www.domaining.com/topsales/

https://flippa.com/2661534-blackberryphones-co-premium-domain-at-1-no-reserve-3-days

just click and see for yourself.

Note that this is not a website,no need for traffic, no need for article writing and or any kind of work. Just the name and you are good to smile to the bank.

But where people, especially Nigerians,make mistake is that they just go about registering any name and end up not making a dime.

There are rules to this business.
Re: Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2011
What are the rules?
Have you realy made a dime from the business? Show us your payment proof.
Re: Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? by 2sexy(m): 6:27am On Nov 22, 2011
You want payment proof? Did I say I want to sell anything to you?

The links above are from people who have done it and you cant see anything from the above link? Man, I am about to sell mine just by tweaking what you saw in the second link above. You are asking for my payment proof? But do you realise that there are fake payment proof floating the web.

Forget payment proof because I can deceive you with that. Not because I don't want to but what I am saying is that, the fact that someone shows you payment proof does not mean that he owns the screen shot he is showing. It could be a copy and paste and a lot Nigerian guys do it.

Well I use western Union and a friends paypal in U.S.

You know I can't login into the paypal since I don't own it or operate it.

Check the second link from flippa.com and see that it is just 1month and a few weeks ago that domain was sold.

If you feel like talking to me on phone, let me know.
Re: Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? by alwaysng(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2011
@ 2sexy,
feel like talking to you or emailing you. will really like to know more how it works and probably go into it as a part time biz just like investment.

Thanks.
Re: Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? by phattongue: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2011
guy am kinda interested in quite a couple of your posts can you please inbox me at myofficedesx@yahoo.com so i can reah you to let you know which of them i will lik more info on?
Re: Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? by 2sexy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2011
Phattonge, give me a call first. I can't drop my email here due to spammers combing the web for emails. Hope u understand.
Re: Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? by authecosta911(m): 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
2sexy: Domain names are names which you register first, before you host it. An example is computer.com ,laptop.com, video.com etc.

Most one word domain are taken and have been sold for thousands of dollars. But this does not mean that people do not make money from this.

My pain is that most Nigerians do not believe that it is possible to make money online.

I also saw here on nairaland that someone said that he has tried to sell domain names without success. I will show proof here so that you can actually see that people do it,even now, and they make good money from it.
I trust u 2sexy.
Re: Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? by AkiOke(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
guy this domain industry is a big online business. i was just doing some search on google and I find this website the take it from the root and it w w w dot allmoneyideal dot com
Re: Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? by udemzyudex(m): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2013
receiving money through PayPal is one of the problem of selling domain names that's y a lot people don't do it.
it will be nice if there is a way to receive payment apart from PayPal .

(1) (Reply)

Investment Inflow Into Nigeria Shrinks By $4.5bn / GTB Vs Zenith Bank, Which Bank Is Better? / Drivers Seeking Driving Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.