Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds (19245 Views)

Controversy Surrounds Odumakin's Burial Over Misappropriation Of ₦7.9 Million / EFCC Detains 16 Kwara LG Chairmen Over Misappropriation Of Public Funds / Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds by adekola4258: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Obasa butter.The money was used to give his constituencies 50naira butter now
Re: Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds by Kaydans(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
SARSUPDATE:
Nice one...I will torment this politicians back to back as from today. I need people to be part of the team.

How do I join.
Re: Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds by Jostoman: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

This is madness

There is an urgent need for us to borrow some laws from North Korea
EFCC and AUDIO invite are like 5&6
Re: Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds by GreatSage: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Axmondthuglife:
Na baba bourdillon boy.. Nothing dey happen. He'll come out without issues
How far Gee? How I fit get that ''600m Barbie when no wan reply Ur message" control.
Share me Michat details.
Re: Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds by dstar01(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hahahaha baba don go pay his dues grin

Win! Win!! Win!!!

It's happening at the weekly Nija Live draws.

You too can become a winner of a 50kg bag of Rice (caprice) in the weekly Nija Live draws.

Registration is free of charge.

A bag of Rice in the market goes for as high as N35,000 or even more depending on your location,  but the Nija Live Platform is helping to create an opportunity for registered members to get this essential commodity at a bargain.

Rush now to � https://www.nija.live  and see more details about this amazing opportunity.

Inform friends and family also!

Re: Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds by Axmondthuglife: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
GreatSage:

How far Gee? How I fit get that ''600m Barbie when no wan reply Ur message" control.
Share me Michat details.
That is her username Edna . Don't quote this post so I can remove it

Re: Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds by adesharp2(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
He go soon get to oga at the top
Re: Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds by tollyboy5(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
LosC:

It's just politics.
Tinbubu will never allow that to happen his Son
Lol tinubu is in hot soup now grin
Re: Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
So many idiot stooges..
Re: Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds by Hotzone(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
End this entire system
Re: Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds by SARSUPDATE: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2020
Realtalk20:

Count me in
nice one bro. I had to put somethings in place to remain anonymous please you can follow betterNIG23 on twitter. We can always chat via dm to remain anonymous as I plan to join hands with oda Nigerians to make Nigeria a better place.

TWITTER: betterNIG23

INSTAGRAM: betternigeria2023
Re: Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds by SARSUPDATE: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2020
Kaydans:

How do I join.
nice one bro. I had to put somethings in place to remain anonymous please you can follow betterNIG23 on twitter. We can always chat via dm to remain anonymous as I plan to join hands with oda Nigerians to make Nigeria a better place.

Re: Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds by Kaydans(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
SARSUPDATE:

Okay
Re: Lagos Assembly Speaker, Obasa, In EFCC Office Over Misappropriation Of Funds by Thunday1005(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2020
Efcc office is Obasa second home

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno / What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu / Aisha Buhari Tells Security Chiefs: Act Now Before Bandits Finished Our People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.