Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

<<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> (6971 Views)

UNICEF Recruitment Of Fresh Graduates Ongoing – April 2016 / Fresh Graduate Zonal Sales Executive Job At May & Baker Nigeria Plc - 29 Jan, / Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by ObiChukwu1: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2007
hi there, i'm still not cleared with this NNPC job flash stuff. could someone please stop this argument and give me hint on how to apply? hard copy or online? website? news paper and date? plzzzz respond. thanks!
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by chydon(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2007
the recruitment is on,go to abuja office by 10'oclock on a tuesday
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by ObiChukwu1: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2007
thanks chydon. thought its an online stuff. got any news on their requirement (apart from 2.1) and the closing date?
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by Xvenus(f): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2007
While you are all busy deviating from the topic I wish to tell u all that the NNPC recriutment stuff is FALSE.
If you have been following recent news, u will realise that NNPC has a struggle to finish and moreover, I have authentic information that THEY R NT RECRUITING.

the system is overloaded n they barely have space for a new set of people when d last set of GT's have not even completed their one year training!!!!!!!!!!
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by owenlevi(f): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2007
I am disappointed
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by Dexlomo: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2007
hi all,
its sometimes painful and saddening when we decide to leave the issue at hand and run after shadows. why not lets all see mcchno's comment as a mistake on his path rather than insulting one another.
i will want to say its not about the grade but rather the individual. if access bank for instance says they wont admit those below 2:1 into their school of banking dont we have 3rd class holders in many other banks? besides, dont we have enough 1st class graduate still searching for jobs?
let us all therefore focus on God and hold to an high esteem what we have afterall, some of our mates were choked out of school. for 2:2 graduates and HND lower credit minimum graduates, we wlcome you whole heartedly in intercontinental bank. Oceanic bank also does same.
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2007
Sentiment:Nigerians biggest obstacle to problem solving.

Truth:The value of a 2.1 graduate over the 2.2 is simply that he can be determined /focused at the right time.

Every time I read anything on this topic, it seems that those people who have 2.1 and above did a bad thing.You need to realise that 2.2 does not mean that you are dull, but that you were simply not focused enough at the right time.Those people who had 2.1 worked hard for it so pls give them their due respect.it wasn't easy.it required extra studying on their part and people want to commonise their hard work.

After all,if employers do not make the discrimination between 2.1 and 2.2, what is the point of working hard while in the university at all?
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by lowee231: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2007
2.1 2.2 2.1 2.2.
We all know that the level of education in our dear country Nigeria is POOR. And certain Universities are better than others. So where is the level playing field for us to decide who is smarter than who. Unfortunately there isnt. I made a 2.2 I am not proud of it cause I could have done better a GPA of 3.35. Everywhere we go we see 2 1 apply. Its so disheartening but still life is a marathon not a sprint. Mr mcchimo, If u earned your two one congrats depending obn the Universityits not easy, if u didnt well more congrats depending on the university its not cheap, but be very careful my Oga because u never know who will be behind u chasin u down with your 2 1  angry . 2 2 ers abeg always try to achieve your best in whatever u do. You can make up for it beginning from today. cheers. And employers that ask for only 2 1 holders in Nigeria are actually limiting themselves cause we wey don go school comot no wetin dey.
one love loowe101@yahoo.com one love
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by ashmanpolo: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2007
I think the issue of grades should not prompt pandemonium in this forum. Lets help ourselves with relevant infos. Not inflammable infos that will lead to conflict. Thanks, I suggest everyone that might have used a wrong word should apologise. Mcchno wanted to make a logical statement but he didn't put the words down well. Lets not redefine our relatnships here,
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by Johnny(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2007
why are u guys screaming because of i said u shouldn't be sick since u don't have 2.1.
abeg, make una go jare, i have come to understand that most guys on nairaland are 2.2 holders.
i think i have to check out of this nairaland sinc e u guys are all dogheads.
u think am searching for job abi i dey work for moi moi please.
check me out if uwant to know where am working.
my 2.1 has earned me what iam today.
dogheads.

You still had the guts to reply threads after your stupid and foolish post? I strogly doubt if you truely secured a job yet with this immature and insane mentality of yours, or your person just put you there to please your parents. You must be a round peg in a square hole whereever you find yourself today. No wonder somebody said you are a first class idiot. Don't think everybody rising against your irresonsible mind here is a 2:2 holder. No!
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by Tonyblu(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2007
Here are some jobs and vacancies.

Click HERE to view more details.

Just a helping WEB_LINK.
Cheers.
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by segoye2(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2007
Dear Thread Author,

I want you to stop speading this news and please apologies to the whole house why you decide to drag the name of this humble house to mud by directing people to a . You yourself knew it was a scam so why spead it?

The information about your thread is already on www.nnpcgroup.com and I must confess, you must stop such an criminal act or else, you meet yourself in your rightful place.

Meanwhile, to make the name of www.nairaland.com stand out as the no. 1 job seekers website nigeria got, you need to apologies to the house especially the innocent applicants you sent through to that hell link, and also, your apology would enable nnpc group clear the name of www.nairaland.com off their website.

@ All Job Seekers,

This information is a scam, and mark the lander user name of the author of this thread as a scammer, and if he claims his not 1, is he not aware that his thread has dragged this humble community into mud; hummm? or till he losses access to his membership page before he would realise that this information he supplied was for him, and not for www.nairaland.com?,

Please open your eyes, we got breeds of scammers in the house now!

@ Tonyblu,

I realise you a scam too, why blog too? be sure of what you say to people and never try to scam any innocent soul here, because if you do, you are selling your peace, selling your wealth to the devil!
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by segoye2(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2007
I curled this out from www.nnpcgroup.com

This is to inform the general public to beware of and to ignore the misleading information currently being circulated, particularly on a website "nairaland.com" concerning an on-going recruitment exercise in NNPC.

NNPC wishes to refute this misleading information in all its entirety. The Corporation only recently concluded its 2006 Recruitment Exercise and no decision has been taken to date to embark on another exercise so soon after the conclusion of the last one.

If and when NNPC does decide on the matter, the Corporation will as a matter of policy, give the information the widest possible publicity both in several national daily newspapers and on its website, nnpcgroup.com.

The general public is please advised to ignore the current information and to treat all such rumours with due caution and circumspection.

For further information, please contact the:

Group General Manager, HR
NNPC Towers.
Herbert Macaulay Way
Central Business District
P.M.B. 190, Garki
Abuja.

Tel: 0946083904, 0946083914
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by Damimi(m): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2007
Hi, I just joined the group and saw your post sometime early this year about you working with Bristow. Could you please send me your number and/or e-mail address so I can ask some questions, I was invited for a test against nextweek. My number is 08023971475 and email address is damiafolabi@yahoo.com. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara Approves Employment Of 1,850 Teachers / ECOWAS Recruitment 2017 - Application For 2017 ECOWAS - Apply Here / Mobil Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.