Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) (51715 Views)

Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car / Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos / Policemen Mistake SARS Operative For Kidnapper, Shoot Him Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Just what we saying
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sack the cow
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Achimony: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nawa 4 naija police.
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Halo22: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
There should be a compulsory brain check for all the Nigerian policemen cos most of them behave abnormal especially when there is gun in their arm.
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Macsjebs:
grin

See Ur Life grin
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Oluwauchebest(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nigerian police are too uneducated abeg

3 Likes

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Opebaby4: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
Make money online with affiliate marketing
Click link to sign up �

https://r.2link.space/p41855/
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Anaerobi(m): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
lol.. it will soon b endpolice.
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Goodzinny: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
All these uniform people are the same. If you end SARS what of others?
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
uniqueboi1:

See Ur Life grin
Haba, u no even give me 30 seconds shocked cheesy
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Cantonese: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
Work don comot for him hand be that.
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Macsjebs:

Haba, u no even give me 30 seconds shocked cheesy

Bumper to bumper cheesy
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Moikiitos: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:
Nigeria police doesn't deserve to be given cutlass talkless of Gun

They deserve to be given broom. That's the only thing they could handle ok.
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Germi9: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
that DPO looks like a lunatic aswear
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Komu1048(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Frankice12:
The DPO of Owerri Brought out Pistol to shoot a Protester at Endsars Prostest today (video)

The DPO of Obioma Owerri did an outrageous thing during the peaceful Protests that was carry out today by Owerri Citizens over the killing of innocent boys by SARS Police officers.

According to the report, the DPO was spotted through a video footage punching a Protester and he brought out his Pistol to shoot .

WATCH TRENDING VIDEO as he violently shows lack of respect for citizens... Who is giving the Nigerian police such power to violate human Rights not to talk of cocking a gun to shoot a peaceful protester after giving him rounds of slaps??

WATCH VIDEO
��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9538nXufcO0

He should be sent to borno ASAP. He should show how quick his finger is there
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Hienzy(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
gideonite98:
If the police men were telling the protesters to move back and they refused,the police men will be forced to use force.
So in as much I support the protest no just dey paint the police black all the time.
Most people wey dey protest no too get sense sometimes.
Talking in rubbish ....

6 Likes

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by nairanaira12: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
gideonite98:
If the police men were telling the protesters to move back and they refused,the police men will be forced to use force.
So in as much I support the protest no just dey paint the police black all the time.

And the next right thing for the police to do is threaten to shoot?!

Why are you this senseless?! Did your parents dip you in the water of mental slavery or what?

15 Likes

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
na dem....imagine people we put to secure us? how are we sure this one was not a tout before being drafted into the police force..worst still na person papa wey no sabi the civil way!
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Sagefromtheeast: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Don't go and provoke an armed uniform man and come online to cry wolf.
Life no get duplicate o.

1 Like

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by MikeMicheal(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
fitinwell:
He should have pulled the trigger....
Hahaha! That would have been his end.

1 Like

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by hopexter(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:
Nigeria police doesn't deserve to be given cutlass talkless of Gun

Nobody give dem gun, denm dey buy am demselves for both robbery and extortion lipsrsealed
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by obyrich(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
You want their business to be closed and expect them to be happy? grin
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Sagefromtheeast: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
gideonite98:
I'm telling you!

1 Like

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Hienzy(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sagefromtheeast:

I'm telling you!
Telling what? Meaning if you were the police then would have shot him already

3 Likes

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Vulcan24(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
He's a SAR
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by tayolove12(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
But he no go better for all this politicians dat turn naija to animal kingdom
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by mainkendo: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Quite funny. I must say. The protest guys can be annoying sometimes. Despite all the attrocities committed by the sars. They also do good too. I think they should be remolded to make them act properly. Because our action might inturn bite us.
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by GeneralPula: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Davash222:
Buhari and APC don turn Nigeria to animal kingdom. All security officials are now goats, courtesy of Buhari.

It shall never be well with APC!

Protest is going on at many places all around the country, nah only flatinoz matter dey differ..
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by EgunMogaji2: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
One day go be one day when bucket go ariver and doesn’t return.
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Naijasageblog: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
gideonite98:
Go back with a punch is that appropriate oga please watch the video again before jumping into conclusion undecided ....

1 Like

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
gideonite98:

I would believe u re smarter than this.

In the video, there is a line and I didn't see any of the protesters crossing the line and let's just assume any of them did, pulling out a life ammunition on an harmless crowd was the right thing to do for 5he police officer.

If after this, u still feel what he did was right then u re one of Nigs problem.

5 Likes

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by sammysneh(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
There is no difference between SARS and police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies / 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) / Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.