Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) (51712 Views)

Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car / Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos / Policemen Mistake SARS Operative For Kidnapper, Shoot Him Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
nineone:
Police brutality quadrupled in 2015 till date. There's been isolated cases of Police murder prior Buhari era but it rose to epidemic level during Buhari's regime. Not only Police, all uniformed men became killers since 2015
[/s]

That's trash, you know? SARS was closed down in Osun state some years back under PDP when extrajudicial killings hit the roof. May be you just woke up from coma
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
zuto4u:
Let them drop the guns and face the protester like men if they have balls
They don't have the balls bro.....stupid Nigerian police ..

1 Like

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by rolams(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
This man is a disgrace to the police force!
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Sagefromtheeast: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hienzy:
Telling what? Meaning if you were the police then would have shot him already
Exactly!
Especially if you were the one.
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by naxyrick: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
gideonite98:
If the police men were telling the protesters to move back and they refused,the police men will be forced to use force.
So in as much I support the protest no just dey paint the police black all the time.
Most people wey dey protest no too get sense sometimes.

If not that you have bad luck when it comes to reasoning properly or sense skipped you like it skipped the ones before you and if your parent actually raised you well like their son and not just like an abomination they picked on the street you will will have known what's right.
A policeman told you to move back,what should you do?
Even the so called whites respect their police.

They told you to move back and you're doing like you're the iron man.
Why can't he move back and continue the peaceful protest or if an armed robber tells him to move back won't he move 25 steps backward.
In as much as I don't support the police pulling out gun I don't support the guy not respecting the officer.
They told them to move back,they refused and the police were forced to use tear gas and I'm sure that's the end of the protest.
Why are they not shooting the crowd led by falz,run town,tacha and tiwa?
Respect is reciprocal.
They won't show you when they are disrespecting the police but will start to record when the police start disrespecting them.
sars spotted
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by geoffez: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
iokpebholo:
Yahoo boys are protesting sir
Untill when it affects your relations then you'll protest with yahoo boys.Just wake up and call spade a spade ,strange bullets killing innocents souls every week,we lost almost three uniben lecturers within 2months bcs of police mistakes,and you're here telling me us yahoo.Nobody ever wished bad to his fellow even to his worst enemies,but I wish you'll experience it,then,we know who's yahoo boy
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Butoneday2(m): 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Skmoda360:
What the hell is wrong with naija police? They don't know that people have right to peaceful protest....
I'm seeing revolution, revolution is on the horizon. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by tonywizman: 4:43am On Oct 09, 2020
Contact TBOY Business CONSULT imsu extension gate,for your fast and accurate Imsu Postutme registrations,we are 100% genuine and accurate,08107080343 call or chat us

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by neonly: 4:52am On Oct 09, 2020
iokpebholo:
e no mean sir,u for kill them at most na life imprisonment

I for call u make you come help me
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Jeamillz2020(m): 6:33am On Oct 09, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] well that's not new
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Cypolin: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2020
I personally do not like that squard from onset. It's as if they are bigger than the citizens asked to protect. Rubbish
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2020
gideonite98:
If the police men were telling the protesters to move back and they refused,the police men will be forc when they are disrespecting the police but will start to record when the police start disrespecting them.
But they attacked peaceful protesters in Lagos also na. What will you say about that?
Asking protesters to move back don't warrant punching. Police men are very rude. They'll be giving others to protesters instead of reasoning with them
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2020
End SARS, End police.
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by ericmor: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Thats how u will know the bad ones among them. Imagine a police DPO slapping a citizen of his country like that. Na wa o
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Hienzy(m): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sagefromtheeast:

Exactly!
Especially if you were the one.
Clown!!! No dey follow mumu drag...
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Sagefromtheeast: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hienzy:

Clown!!! No dey follow mumu drag...
Kids!
Smh

1 Like

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Hienzy(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sagefromtheeast:

Kids!
Smh
lol you definitely have no idea... clown
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by AIlahuAkbar: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2020
geoffez:

Untill when it affects your relations then you'll protest with yahoo boys.Just wake up and call spade a spade ,strange bullets killing innocents souls every week,we lost almost three uniben lecturers within 2months bcs of police mistakes,and you're here telling me us yahoo.Nobody ever wished bad to his fellow even to his worst enemies,but I wish you'll experience it,then,we know who's yahoo boy
lost which uniben lecturers?
useless Yahoo foolish criminal you would die a painful death if you don't Repent
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by geoffez: 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
AIlahuAkbar:
lost which uniben lecturers?
useless Yahoo foolish criminal you would die a painful death if you don't Repent
Hahahahha you're talking of repentance?,I prefer to die poor instead of being a Yahoo boy ok,let that sink to your empty goat brain.
So,if it never affect you,just say praise the Lord,if your father is a sars officer,you need more repentance and deliverance bcs of the blood money you've socked your hand into.
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by toprealman: 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Skmoda360:
What the hell is wrong with naija police? They don't know that people have right to peaceful protest....
grossly incompetent urchin they all are
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Kayharry(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies / 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) / Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.