Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) (51719 Views)

Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car / Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos / Policemen Mistake SARS Operative For Kidnapper, Shoot Him Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by smart0041: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
gideonite98:
If the police men were telling the protesters to move back and they refused,the police men will be forced to use force.
So in as much I support the protest no just dey paint the police black all the time.
Most people wey dey protest no too get sense sometimes.

If not that you have bad luck when it comes to reasoning properly or sense skipped you like it skipped the ones before you and if your parent actually raised you well like their son and not just like an abomination they picked on the street you will will have known what's right.
A policeman told you to move back,what should you do?
Even the so called whites respect their police.

They told you to move back and you're doing like you're the iron man.
Why can't he move back and continue the peaceful protest or if an armed robber tells him to move back won't he move 25 steps backward.
In as much as I don't support the police pulling out gun I don't support the guy not respecting the officer.
They told them to move back,they refused and the police were forced to use tear gas and I'm sure that's the end of the protest.
Why are they not shooting the crowd led by falz,run town,tacha and tiwa?
Respect is reciprocal.
They won't show you when they are disrespecting the police but will start to record when the police start disrespecting them.

You are just a retarded slow poke, who uses lethal force on peaceful protesters?? Live pistol now na tear gas, get your brain checked if you've got any.

1 Like

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by neonly: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
iokpebholo:
y u no kill them sir
You want make buhari and wike dey find look for me
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by john4affiliate: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Super story, God will safe us all
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Miracle2020: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Davash222:
Buhari and APC don turn Nigeria to animal kingdom. All security officials are now goats, courtesy of Buhari.

It shall never be well with APC!
it shall be well with your father.
The Bible says bless those that curse you.
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by nairanaira12: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
gideonite98:
I.

So, in your "good luck" of wisdom, the next thing to do is to threaten to shoot the protester?! That's what your dented Brain consider as the right force to use on an unarmed protester, right?

Not your fault, anyway ; you have become used to mental suffering for so long that you don't even know what is right or wrong anymore.
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
Make them leave SARS alone abeg.. They should just legalize Gun for us all please, make we see how things go be ..
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Johnrake69: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
iokpebholo:
And who are d so called victims,Yahoo crinals and robbers abi.If ur hands are clean u will not fear any SARS

I don't know where this narrative is coming from. Mr, you're so wrong. Security agents brutality is extended to ordinary Nigerians. Just be mindful of what you promote and you shouldn't wait until you experience it first hand.

If they spend just half of the time they use in harassing ordinary citizens to go after kidnappers and armed robbers. Abuja - Kaduna will be safe to travel through without fear of being kidnapped.
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by smart0041: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
iokpebholo:
And who are d so called victims,Yahoo crinals and robbers abi.If ur hands are clean u will not fear any SARS

The footballer killed in Ogun State was a Criminal?
The bread seller in Lagos was a Criminal?
The guy with dreads at a football center was also a Criminal?
The guy that commited suicide recently because sars officers arrested him while trading forex with people's money and didn't allow him pause the trade untill he lost millions of peoples funds was also a Criminal? I pray your immediate family falls prey into the hands of these animals in uniform then maybe you'll wake up to reality,

1 Like

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by micflo28(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
The problem I have is that I am stuck in this country that is collapsing for no fault of mine undecided
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by goodheart02(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
gideonite98:
If the police men were telling the protesters to move back and they refused,the police men will be forced to use force.
So in as much I support the protest no just dey paint the police black all the time.

If not that you have bad luck when it comes to reasoning properly or sense skipped you like it skipped the ones before you and if your parent actually raised you well like their son and not just like an abomination they picked on the street you will will have known what's right.

Why can't he move back and continue the peaceful protest or if an armed robber tells him to move back won't he move 25 steps backward.
In as much as I don't support the police pulling out gun I don't support the guy not respecting the officer.
They told them to move back,they refused and the police were forced to use tear gas and I'm sure that's the end of the protest.
Respect is reciprocal.
They won't show you when they are disrespecting the police but will start to record when the police start disrespecting them.

Can I ask u a simple question... What happened to the use of tear gas and rubber bullets to disperse a heated protest just as it's done outside Nigeria? Pls let's stop defending mediocrity and foolishness
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by akilo1: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sai baba oooo until nigerians get sense
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by OsinaAmaka: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Haaaaaaaaaaaa, and Jesus wept................................................................
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Reeoman: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Plenty hypocrite dey this thread.
Just because you haven't witnessed their horror act doesn't mean it not happening or that it only happens to yahoo boys..
And many of you dey claim to know the whole constitution ��.
If a Nigerian police officer can't handle this small amount of frustration from some protesters then dey are not qualified to be police oga.

You keep shouting yahoo boys are protesting.
I don't pray for you or your family to ever experience it if none of you have ever experienced it before. My brother it worse.

A total sum of 31k was collected from me just because they see Vpn for my phone.
Nd I dey chat with outsider from Brazil for fiver.
They no even allow me talk Na slap Nd gun dem use beat me..

My brother no b only yahoo Boys dis thing affect.
Some of us ordinary citizens don suffer for their hand..

Please I cannot beg for money cause country hard but I beg Na website I dey do and I dey do web app o.
Come gimme work

2 Likes

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
iokpebholo:
Thank God for ur wisdom.U go out to a police station for a protest,u deliberately provoke an armed uniform man and u come out to cry wolf.90% of the ppl jumping to conclusion are either fraudsters(Yahoo boys) or robbers.

100% of u lots supporting these murderous policemen are all a serious threat to human evolution process...u should be kept in a zoo with chimpanzees n Gorillaz so can learn a little sense from them... A failed human is wat u are

2 Likes

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Immunity04: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
My Able PPRO has spoken

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by nyiamfrank: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
urchcoded:
2 seconds oga DPO don file out em gun.if a supposed DPO can be dis indisciplined, I guess we should change the hashtag to end police entirely. They are useless anyway.
that would be nice. start it. useless idiot. you can't protest to end armed robbery, Boko Haram, embezzlement etc. one idiot want to end police in a democratic setting. go back to school and learn
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Security operatives should know that Imo is
the most dreaded State in Nigeria but they are
slow to act.

1) Remember the civiil war did not end when
Enugu, Onitsha or Abia fell to the Nigerian
Army. It was only when mbaise fell that the
war ended. Check your history if you doubt.

2) Rememeber it was in same Imo that the
1996 Otoko saga happened, that almost all
properties of 419ers were burnt down, some
even had their dogs thrown inside burning fire.

3) Remember it was the same Imolites that
drove Ohakim from power to put the criminal
in angelic form Okoroawusa into office.

All i can say is when Owerri people rise, there
is no going back and it ends up more bloody
than any riot in Nigeria so let the Police and co
keep toying with Imolites especially this era of
poverty and hunger.

I rest my case, a word is enough........

quote author=Frankice12 post=94734189]The DPO of Owerri Brought out Pistol to shoot a Protester at Endsars Prostest today (video)

The DPO of Obioma Owerri did an outrageous thing during the peaceful Protests that was carry out today by Owerri Citizens over the killing of innocent boys by SARS Police officers.

According to the report, the DPO was spotted through a video footage punching a Protester and he brought out his Pistol to shoot .

WATCH TRENDING VIDEO as he violently shows lack of respect for citizens... Who is giving the Nigerian police such power to violate human Rights not to talk of cocking a gun to shoot a peaceful protester after giving him rounds of slaps??

WATCH VIDEO
��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9538nXufcO0[/quote]
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Its in the hands of the Easterners to stand
against such, if they wait for govt to do
anything, i doubt there will be handful of
people.

Anyways, i trust my Ibo guys when their heads
full, they take the war to the barracks.

I remember AmaHausa saga, that the whole hausas ran away from Imo guys that invaded the place till the army had to come from
Obinze, these people should know the Ibos
now see those military barracks as pro North, in the next phase, it will be put into
consideration and when the violence escalates,
this not phyton dance issue because it will lead
to civil unrest down to revolution.

These Security operatives sgould dread
carefully, Nigeria is in a very delicate balance.

quote author=Frankice12 post=94734608]

But that's the truth na...
They have mishandled the power given to them...
Come to east and see the way officers shoot KEKE drivers anyhow simply because they refuse to pay the illegal 20naira collections[/quote]
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Kennyswag: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
uniqueboi1:

See Ur Life grin
grin grin
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Davash222:
Buhari and APC don turn Nigeria to animal kingdom. All security officials are now goats, courtesy of Buhari.

It shall never be well with APC!

Be honest in whatever you do or say, integrity is essential component of any responsible human being. You clearly lack integrity. During the Occupy Nigeria protests under Jonathan and PDP, DPO shot and killed a boy in Lagos state. The Nigerian Police has been like this for many years. This one didn't even shoot anybody, you're suffering from amnesia m

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Btruth: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Is own don finish. Silly people
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by onyxo76(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
getting to boiling point now...I fear for police and their families in the coming days ...
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by princetom1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
gideonite98:

Respect is reciprocal.

You leave your brain at home. Is that how to control crowd? How i wish he had shoot and see if he will be alive by now . What happens to forming a barricade, using water cannon and other means of defence ... All these animal i share country with sef

1 Like

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by harmony75: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
that's to tell you he does not know what is going on and why citizens are protesting..just imagine!! this is a disgrace DPO?!
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by harmony75: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
that's to tell you he does not know what is going on and why citizens are protesting..just imagine!! this is a disgrace a DPO?!
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by vioment: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
This type of dpo need to be demoted and retrained, if he had many type of this incident like 3 times, he needs to be fired.
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by immantoks: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
So that was enough justification for the murderer to pull out guns.mad people everywhere in police uniform. Believe police is your friend to your own peril especially these mad ones in Nigeria
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
gideonite98:

Respect is reciprocal.

Stfu! If you're to respect Nigerian Police, no protest will hold. They always warn against any planned protest. It's either you're completely against the protest or you just don't have sense. If someone has to disobey the Police before he can ever hold a peaceful protest in his country, tell me why he would obey an order to move back from the same Police

1 Like

Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by iokpebholo: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
neonly:

You want make buhari and wike dey find look for me
e no mean sir,u for kill them at most na life imprisonment
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
maasoap:

Be honest in whatever you do or say, integrity is essential component of any responsible human being. You clearly lack integrity. During the Occupy Nigeria protests under Jonathan and PDP, DPO shot and killed a boy in Lagos state. The Nigerian Police has been like this for many years. This one didn't even shoot anybody, you're suffering from amnesia m
Police brutality quadrupled in 2015 till date. There's been isolated cases of Police murder prior Buhari era but it rose to epidemic level during Buhari's regime. Not only Police, all uniformed men became killers since 2015
Re: Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
The DPO might have been wrong by punching him but then the protester might have said or done something out of line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies / 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) / Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.