Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,866 members, 7,855,553 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) (30518 Views)

NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) / NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) / NAF Commissions Infrastructure Projects In Kerang, Plateau State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) by mkoabiola: 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
What is special about this?

Accommodation should b priority
Re: NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) by vertueptime: 2:13am On Oct 09, 2020
No privacy for adults? Why not just make small single rooms , not nice
Re: NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) by tonywizman: 4:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Contact TBOY Business CONSULT imsu extension gate,for your fast and accurate Imsu Postutme registrations,we are 100% genuine and accurate,08107080343 call or chat us

Re: NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) by semasir: 5:27am On Oct 09, 2020
I have a relation in this sector and the place of commissioning and its all good stories at least too I'd say. I wish all officers are sincere across board as well as our leaders then we should have a better country to live in

Simplyleo:
If infrastructural and human capacity development is truly our goal as a developing country, the Chief of Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, has more than proven himself to be fit for the Chief of Defence Staff or Minister of Defence.

I also understand officers and men in the airforce are quite pleased with the zeal and urgency at which he addresses their official and personal issues. I watched, with great satisfaction, a video clip of how the airforce celebrated its anniversary some months back. The force reached out to the locals and carried out humanitarian services to the poor. It could be recalled the airforce recently sponsored a surgery for the seperation of siamese twins in Calabar (or is it Akwa Ibom?)

The above and many more are some of the constitutional roles of the military and in line with global best practices. The military is not just about fighting. It also involves rescue operations and humanitarian services.

If appointment is truly on the basis of merit, Buhari should appoint Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar as the Chief of Defence Staff or minister of defence without delay.
Re: NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) by LastProphet: 6:11am On Oct 09, 2020
momodub:
Not bad come here after 5 years every thing go scarter and burst

Not NAF, they are the most professional military agency along with Navy. Check any NAF barracks
Re: NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) by olasaad(f): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2020
vicoloni:
Since Tolulope Atotile's issue came out NAF have been trying to show themselves but kudos o at all at all naim bad cos i know that project be conduit for siphoning funds lol

Well you just noticed them because of Atotile issue. The NAF under Sodiq Abubakar has always been in the news. You will no this if you watch NTA news. I don't think a week will pass by without them commissioning project.

1 Like

Re: NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) by Ultimategeneral: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2020
The big truth is; the Nigerian navy and air force takes care of it's own very well compare to the army.

1 Like

Re: NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) by Reference(m): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2020
Not news worthy.

1 Like

Re: NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) by generalud: 8:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Beautiful, but looks like a modern hospital.
Re: NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) by fkj950ax(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2020
heendrix:
NAF and NAVY seem to be the only arm of military where there's little/less work to do"

This is not correct.
Every Airforce and Naval officer is also trained in what the army does, combatant warfare, before they get into air and sea training.
There is a ton of work they do everyday ans everywhere. They are deployed in the North East as boots on the ground, they are deployed in various security operations nationwide.
It is not every airforce officer that flies a jet or naval officer that is deployed to the sea.
Re: NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) by fkj950ax(m): 9:00am On Oct 09, 2020
generalud:
Beautiful, but looks like a modern hospital.
It is a transit accommodation post. It is not permanent quarters or personnel housing.

Arrive, get deployed on a mission
Return from a mission, debrief and go back to post.
Re: NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) by heendrix(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2020
joelag:
Soldiers are not suppose to be sleeping in comfortable beds, the Bokos guys have a stronger training strategies than our soldiers.

cause they're not humans??
Re: NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) by heendrix(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2020
superfitsez:
rubbish, majority of nairalanders are backwards, imagine praising this archaic structures,I spit on archaic nairalanders, anyways The structures is Nigeria standard,

Be calming down you want them to build US houses in Nigeria for them??

Building structures in the US is different from the UK. so different countries with their own building structure
Re: NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) by heendrix(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2020
fkj950ax:

This is not correct.
Every Airforce and Naval officer is also trained in what the army does, combatant warfare, before they get into air and sea training.
There is a ton of work they do everyday ans everywhere. They are deployed in the North East as boots on the ground, they are deployed in various security operations nationwide.
It is not every airforce officer that flies a jet or naval officer that is deployed to the sea.

That is good to have know. nevertheless you'd agree with me they don't really work like Army does

I've got a Lance corporal friend in the Air Force and he'd always say no much work other than stay in the barracks and go for drillings to stay fit

for over 2years now no major deployment just a transfer

1 Like

Re: NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) by Rigidbuildings(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2020
To my own observation. I think the NAF is the only wing of the Nigerian army working.

GOD bless NAF
Well, GOD bless Nigeria

GreatResearcher:

https://www.facebook.com/hqnigerianairforce/posts/2719208911625376

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed / Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun / Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.