Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? (41068 Views)

What Is That New Song You Just Can't Get Off Your Head Right Now... / Wanna Record, Mix & Master Ur Song(s) / Record Yoυr Song(s) At Our Studio Today, We Charge Lowest Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Cree: 9:39am On Oct 09, 2020
Joro joro joro mtchew
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2020
StacyO:

Parte scatter by whoever that is.
Gelato by Cuppy cat
Call by whoever that is again.
All Olamide's songs except for the ones that went really viral like Pawon.
You guys on NL eh! grin grin grin
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by lymelyte(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2020
Madibah:
FEM by davido'
That song sounds annoying and meaningless
exactly.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Noblewealth(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2020
soapy by naira marley
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by emperorshaokahn(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2020
My playlist drake chris brown rod wave roddy ricch jcole 24kgolding(mood, dope song) 21savage juicewrld lil durk tems burnaboy youngthug h.e.r etc......
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Liposure: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2020
MNDY:
Drake: TOOSIE SLIDE
Drizzy disappointed me on that song. It wasn't sweet at all to me. I'm a big Drake fan. I think that's his only song I don't like. My very recent favourites by Drake are: POPSTAR (with DJ Khalid) and LAUGH NOW CRY LATER (with Lil Yatchy).
i ve never liked drake.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by georgemarcus(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2020
OP you are right, most songs lacks a passive message and inspiration. Music to some persons is a food to the soul. I like mostly RnBs and then enjoy sounds/beats most from Naija songs. But i must tell you, if we begin by condemning these guys they wont make the money they make in their careers. But then. Its time the Body that is in charge of the Music and Movie industry need to do some checks on the excessive irrelevances that is in the productions that is dished out from the Studios if not we would keep having same kind of mistakes. If you go back to the 80s and 90s you will see that some songs sang then still pass some relevant messges and also speak more about life, society and changes we really needed. Long live Lucky Dube, Majek Fashek, Oliver De Couque, Osadebe, Ebenezer Obe, Onyeka Onwenu, Sunny Ade, Fela Kuti,Bright Chimezie etc...add your own too
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Liposure: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2020
flexyrule:
I'm surprised that over 10 comments and nobody mentioned FEM.
That song is the most useless song that mankind would ever make!
coming from an overrated artist, what do u expect

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Liposure: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2020
madjune:

You forgot Lionel Ritchie.
All his songs are wack and boring.
you must be joking
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by emperorshaokahn(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2020
my current best songs are.

24kgolding -mood.

chris brown and youngthug-go crazy.

drake ft lil durk-laugh now cry later.

jason derulo-savage love.

jaden smith-rainbow bap.

burnaboy-way too big.

tems-damages.

lil morsay-blueberry fargo.

jack harlow-whats poppin(remix).

dababy ft roddy ricch-rockstar.

dem plenty sef,make i just stop here,btw i hate meghan the stallion's music like made,especially her new song' 'wap'' with cardi b.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Liposure: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2020
DennisEche:
Pls tell all djs to stop playing rema songs. U hate his sound..
the only rema song i like is bima
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by emperorshaokahn(m): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2020
MNDY:
Drizzy disappointed me on that song. It wasn't sweet at all to me. I'm a big Drake fan. I think that's his only song I don't like. My very recent favourites by Drake are: POPSTAR (with DJ Khalid) and LAUGH NOW CRY LATER (with Lil Yatchy).
toosie slide make sense na,i think it is one of his best track of all time,btw its lil durk not lil yatchy.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by hopexter(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2020
Dajuyoung:
Where's J.Cole?

Haven't listen to any of his songs apart from can't get enough with Trey songs. I know he's talented smiley
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by MNDY(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
toosie slide make sense na,i think it is one of his best track of all time,btw its lil durk not lil yatchy.

Yeah Lil Durk.
Maybe I don't like TOOSIE SLIDE because I don't really enjoy songs teaching a dance move. I just don't like the song altogether actually, the rhythm and vocals.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2020
Almost every single song on billboard and every single song in Nigeria apart from Nonso Amadi and Falz.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by BiniAE(f): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2020
Duduke
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2020
mayklef:
Any Zlatan's or Rema's song....like how do sane people relate to sounds like that

Seconded

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by IronGalaxy: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2020
Naija music in general, don't get the hype

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Litmus: 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
UbongCR7:

Some of Zlatan song no bad.
I love Bolanle.

Bolanle is magic + the Vid.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Litmus: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Naija music in general, don't get the hype

Naija music is fresh, the rest of the world has become stale.

Worst music is those by Africans aping Jamaica reggae or US hip-hop/rap especially with all seriousness.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by NisforNicky: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright....this bros OP too like Nigerian songs.....all hits from Nigerian artiste can not make my play list
Nigeria artiste sings dog shit.....except 2 face , burna boy and wizkid.....
Davido is worse......

You must be a real niggarrr...I thought am the only one feeling so....these are the names of artiste on my playlist
J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello

oga no marshmello,
no kygo,
no kane brown
no Trevor Daniel
no LSD
no Juice Wrld
no bazzi
no Magic
no Diplo
no notd
no twenty one pilots

u no try o
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by airmark(m): 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Don't quote me grin, is it by force to like the song grin

No vex sir. grin
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
All naira Marley songs.
Even davido no understand fem
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by IronGalaxy: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
Litmus:

Naija music is fresh, the rest of the world has become stale.

Worst music is those by Africans aping Jamaica reggae or US hip-hop/rap especially with all seriousness.
it's stale itself because every song sounds the same.
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Petersamuel8(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
MNDY:
I actually love toosie slide, have u listened to Greece ft dj khalid, the track too dope
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by mayor1814: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
kay29000:
Eminem's Loose Yourself. I'm a big Eminem fan, but I just don't get why people love that song so much. To me, it is just a regular Eminem song...he has better songs in my opinion.

I like eminem as well. But have you tried paying attention to his last verse or 3rd verse. Em is always lit and on fire in any of his last verse or 3rd verse for most of his songs.

For international I go for Eminem, Nas, 2pac, Tim Mcgraw, coldplay and country songs.
Naija, I like brymo, Simi, Asa and dagrin ( even tho he's late, he's d rapper I like most in naija)
Wish brymo will get more attention.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by kay29000(m): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
mayor1814:

I like eminem as well. But have you tried paying attention to his last verse or 3rd verse. Em is always lit and on fire in any of his last verse or 3rd verse for most of his songs.

For international I go for Eminem, Nas, 2pac, Tim Mcgraw, coldplay and country songs.
Naija, I like brymo, Simi, Asa and dagrin ( even tho he's late, he's d rapper I like most in naija)
Wish brymo will get more attention.

Nice list...we like the same artists. Asa, Simi, Tupac, Nas, Eminem, 2pac are also some of my favorite musicians.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Zazzzu(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
angelfallz:

Woman by Rema is not bad. Especially the, I too like woman, I too like woman Me I no dey gboran, me I no dey gboran I too like woman, I too like woman Me I no dey gboran, me I no dey gboran Sa koloweko eh (oweko) Sa koloweko eh (oweko) Ikebe wamé jar Jar one, jar two, jar three
spits

Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
BabaIbo:

At the bold part, I wonder why he hates it because I gbadun the song but like they say choice differs.

BTW, I don't have any recent Wizkid's songs and some of Burna's songs on my phone because I no like am. I don't want to mention Olamide's, Zlatan's etc songs because I don't see those ones as songs/music but noise.
And on the foreign scene: Ed Sheeran and so on.

Sometimes I wonder how those songs or albums top the lists they topped, because e no just make.

Hmmmm you're right,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Most of them don get money,,,,,,,,,so they feel so comfortable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just let poverty strike them their head go reset,,,,grin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they just have to know say music need good lyrics,,,,,,,,,
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Tillatalk:
this person dont know good songs how will you said you don't like Jerusalema maybe it was sang in South Africa language go and read the English lyrics in YouTube you fell in love with it ..it is like a Christian song just that people dance to it my best song ever

You got it,,,,,,,,,,, I can't relate the lyrics,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wink
Re: What Is That Hit Song(s) That Everyone Else Likes But You Just Don't Like It? by Raxxye(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
I think I'm the only one who never and still doesn't like Davido's "If".

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's / Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party / What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.