Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? (2310 Views)

Sheik Gumi: Onslaught Against Bandits Can Turn Nigeria Into Afghanistan / The Looming Battle For Lagos And Imminent Fall Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ladies and Gentlemen

This is just a discussion tread please just share your view and move on. The 4 questions are;

1. Do you think that the news that Tinubu was setting up his campaign office in Abuja is the reason for the increased onslaught against him?

2. Do think Chief Tinubu was smart enough to taste the waters ahead of 2023 to see what the oppositions and intending aspirants has in stock for him?

3. Do you think that recent cyber attacks against Tinubu is a show of his strength in the 2023 elections? Does that mean that they see him as a force to contend with?

4. Which of the APC cabal do you think is behind the cyber antics of publishing as many as corruption cases/news against Jagaban to further banter his chances of picking up the party ticket?

Please share your view with facts if possible, and please don’t turn it to a tribal e-war �
Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by WoundedLamb: 12:28am On Oct 09, 2020
If you want sincere opinions on your thread, don't take sides. Virtually every line up there tries really hard to present the subject either as victim being antagonized by malicious enemies (1 and 4) or a super intelligent entity/force that commands fear (2 and 3). Don't get me wrong, he could be all these but making your disposition known ahead will only create a "You vs them" kind of environment. Just saying.

Regarding the question, it is not new that people dig out your secrets once you indicate intentions to contest for a political position. Someone of his status definitely has a lot of enemies so I'm sure he was expecting it. However, there's always been one story or the other about him so it is hard telling if this is as a result of his perceived political interest or the usual slice of 'revelations' we get every now and then. Categorically suggesting the 'revelations' are just antics to pull him down is, to me, an aim to buy him some sympathy votes or admiration. That could work.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Bibors(m): 12:44am On Oct 09, 2020
Its just the Afonja story.
Read it again and you will understand history have just repeated itself.

You already know who is behind his onslaught.

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 09, 2020
Ambode might be behind the onslaught. He has summoned the courage after he saw what Obaseki did in Edo state. He knows all the dirty secrets like former Managing Director of Alpha Beta, Dapo Apara.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by tobechi74: 1:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Nigerianscare kicking against Godfatherism

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by stonemasonn: 1:36am On Oct 09, 2020
He just got careless.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Ikinternational: 1:50am On Oct 09, 2020
Na ipob now. Wetin else

Na joke i dey joke o. I'm in a good mood. My Houston vs Tulane over 51.5 bet is looking good. $400
Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by bigdammyj: 1:55am On Oct 09, 2020
Noted
Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by wallex1983(m): 2:37am On Oct 09, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Ambode might be behind the onslaught. He has summoned the courage after he saw what Obaseki did in Edo state. He knows all the dirty secrets like former Managing Director of Alpha Beta, Dapo Apara.

Ambode lost his tooth before he suddenly realised that teeth could bite.

Nothing to really fight with again my brother.
Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:57am On Oct 09, 2020
grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by TimFisher2: 4:30am On Oct 09, 2020
undecided

Your answer to your question is NIGERIANS!

Why?

For fostering Failure on us just to achieve his blood sucking ambition

He is going to taste a pill of what he cooked!

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by jlinkd78(m): 6:24am On Oct 09, 2020
The North dat is about reneging on succession promise made to him

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 09, 2020
We told Zombies that Tinubu will NEVER be president but they kept masturbating.

Let them go and swear him in.

Even in his grave, Tinubu's bones will always regret the day he formed an alliance with Fulani marauders against Jonathan after he used Lagos-Ibadan Expressway press to discredit all of his(GEJ) achievements.

Be careful in this life lest you fight God's anointed. It could bring you an unending curse.

7 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Yobabad: 6:41am On Oct 09, 2020
Tinubu is not a good person, that just the Truth. He should be buld enough to identify with his state ( which is Osun state) first before anything

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by starbn(m): 6:41am On Oct 09, 2020
surely ripping what you swore is not a bad prayer.
in politics it's turn by turn. after sold over 200 Nigeria fulani blood sucking demon in bid to secure power. he will surely pay for it .

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Asgard13: 6:45am On Oct 09, 2020
Tinubu and his Yoruba people are everywhere attacking abusing cursing IPOB and igbos... while his masters up north are silently dealing publicly with him and his political ambition

Told Yoruba long time ago ... North hate Yoruba more than Yoruba people hate nigerians especially igbos and southern minorities..

Tinubu is a Yoruba man a deceitful traitor that can swap two face ten times in five minutes..

Wasn’t he so close to Jonathan and his government prior to 2013.. and by 2014 Tinubu like the green snake in green grass started another song..

Northerners know the truth and fact and they’re not willing to allow the idiotic pig play them how he jinxed Gej

Walahi ba , this is just the prologue... on how he do anyhow, with his zombeic supporters. The real drama will commence.

My own is that the Yoruba god must contest Apc primaries.. him and his midget criminal pastor..
No excuse
No stepping down
No supporting a candidate
No excuse whatever and however...

Yoruba people have shown Nigerians hate.. the abuse people and term them IPOB ..on a faceless forum
If when Buhari families and his village people complain of this administration Yoruba will find a way to abuse and insult..
to them all opposition of this administration are igbos

The people that veil Tinubu and made him Yoruba god are unveiling him with style..

Tinubu and his zombies are houseflies that think themselves eagles..

Finally their eyes go clear...all go happen suddenly. They will Neva see it coming.. because they’ve feel so comfortable in worshiping their god.. a thief!

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by spy24(m): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2020
For me I think there are two reasons :

1 was the case of Ambode . most APC top men including buhari begged tinubu to forgive the man but he refused. That was a signal to the north of the type of man he would be if he becomes president since that time I knew he will not get the presidential ticket of APC .

2 Saraki dealt him a huge blow when he revealed to Nigerians that tinubu said he will support the president even if he ( buhari) was on a wheelchair so that he can become president in 2023 . It made most of us in southern Nigeria dislike the man because we saw that he was after his own interest

Oshomoles removal as APC chairman is a signal that he won't get the party ticket

Losing of Edo state election is also to weaken his confidence
If care is not taken more will come

Tinubu or any of his loyalist should forget about 2023 election including Osinbanjo

The North knows that tinubu is someone who likes to show his authority something he displayed in the handling of Ambodes case .
They will do whatever it takes to make sure that the country does not end up in his hands or any of those that he can control

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 09, 2020
A thief is a thief.

Let some decency enter your head.

You can't steal somebody's brainchild and make it yours and silence the originator.
Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by adeyemi67494: 7:35am On Oct 09, 2020
Ambode might be behind the deluge. He has summoned the boldness after he saw what Obaseki did in Edo federal. He knows all the dirt mysteries like veteran Managing Director of Alpha Beta, Dapo Apara.
Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by flyingpig: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2020
WoundedLamb:
If you want sincere opinions on your thread, don't take sides. Virtually every line up there tries really hard to present the subject either as victim being antagonized by malicious enemies (1 and 4) or a super intelligent entity/force that commands fear (2 and 3). Don't get me wrong, he could be all these but making your disposition known ahead will only create a "You vs them" kind of environment. Just saying.

Regarding the question, it is not new that people dig out your secrets once you indicate intentions to contest for a political position. Someone of his status definitely has a lot of enemies so I'm sure he was expecting it. However, there's always been one story or the other about him so it is hard telling if this is as a result of his perceived political interest or the usual slice of 'revelations' we get every now and then. Categorically suggesting the 'revelations' are just antics to pull him down is, to me, an aim to buy him some sympathy votes or admiration. That could work.
Fantastic analysis
Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by ATankado: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2020
[The video below has summarized everything that is happening to Tinubu at the moment. It's just history repeating itself. Tinubu was warned severally on this unholy alliance, but he never listened.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IMd9jUN2TfM
Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by frankyychiji(f): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2020
Day of reckoning could be here.

But considering how powerful Tinubu is, I mean, they own the courts, police, army, presidency, looted billions of dollars and of course, the thugs and a sizable chunk of praise singers plus the media, I hope he Tinubu is not the one sponsoring this attack on himself to launder his image ahead of 2023?

We were all here when Orji Uzo went to jail and suddenly he was no longer guilty and a Mecca resumed in his house grin

Atiki nkor? He went to America to shut zombies up once and for all! grin

The Chicago bull grin knows he's contesting against highly brutal forces in APC who like himself eyes the national treasury wickedly.
Unlike Jonathan, these ones are very ruthless.

If Tinubu declares for 2023, sorry is his name.
Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by helinues: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Onslaught?

When life is about winning and losing...

This Iyan.miri people won't seize to amaze us
Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by leokid866: 8:41am On Oct 09, 2020
Awol1:
We told Zombies that Tinubu will NEVER be president but they kept masturbating.

Let them go and swear him in.

Even in his grave, Tinubu's bones will always regret the day he formed an alliance with Fulani marauders against Jonathan after he used Lagos-Ibadan Expressway press to discredit all of his(GEJ) achievements.

Be careful in this life lest you fight God's anointed. It could bring you an unending curse.
Gods annoited my a*s
Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by leokid866: 8:42am On Oct 09, 2020
ATankado:
The video below has summarized everything that is happening to Tinubu at the moment. It's just history repeating itself. Tinubu was warned severally on this unholy alliance, but he never listened.
Lol....successful people don't listen to people who never try......
Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by frankyychiji(f): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2020
spy24:

1 was the case of Ambode . most APC top men including buhari begged tinubu to forgive the man but he refused. That was a signal to the north of the type of man he would be if he becomes president since that time I knew he will not get the presidential ticket of APC .

2 Saraki dealt him a huge blow when he revealed to Nigerians that tinubu said he will support the president even if he ( buhari) was on a wheelchair so that he can become president in 2023 . It made most of us in southern Nigeria dislike the man because we saw that he was after his own interest

Oshomoles removal as APC chairman is a signal that he won't get the party ticket

Tinubu or any of his loyalist should forget about 2023 election including Osinbanjo

The North knows that tinubu is someone who likes to show his authority something he displayed in the handling of Ambodes case .
They will do whatever it takes to make sure that the country does not end up in his hands or any of those that he can control

When Saraki made that startling revelation, I knew it would come back to hunt him and it did. That's past now.
But I also knew it would cost Tinubu his ambition.

Aside political difference, Tinubu is eminently qualified. He is a thief yes, but are they not all thieves?

I'm weakened myself in the knowledge that nobody can become anything politically in Nigeria without pandering to the north.

Tinubu is too strong politically for them to entrust the reins to him and he already knows this since the days buhari sidelined him. APC will zone the ticket to SW, but not a Tinubu or any of his Loyalists.

Let him go to polls at his own peril!
Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by leokid866: 8:47am On Oct 09, 2020
spy24:

It seems you are still pained over ambode......I wonder when you people will realize the fight against ambode was run by Lagos Lagosians who did not like him....Tinubu had nothing to do with it.......if you will speak on a situation make sure you have the full details or you will forever just be peddling your own skewed view.
Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Lovelive: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sharup!
Do you think that if he Tinubu convinced and galvanized Lagosians in favor of Ambode, things would have gone that so bad for him Ambode?

I am sorry, you are a great ignorant of circumstances.

leokid866:

It seems you are still pained over ambode......I wonder when you people will realize the fight against ambode was run by Lagos Lagosians who did not like him....Tinubu had nothing to do with it.......if you will speak on a situation make sure you have the full details or you will forever just be peddling your own skewed view.
Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by leokid866: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lovelive:
Sharup!
Do you think that if he Tinubu convinced and galvanized Lagosians in favor of Ambode, things would have gone that so bad for him Ambode?

I am sorry, you are a great ignorant of circumstances.

If Tinubu had forced ambode down the throat of Lagosians, Lagos would have fallen into the hands of pdp......if you were him what stance would you have taken?......you guys just come after Tinubu because he is an easy target forgetting he is but just one man and there's more than him in the situation of things....if you don't know don't force yourself into a conversation.
Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Finnese001: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Tinubu's presidential dream is dead on arrival

We ain't afonjas

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? by Anambra1stS0n: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Ambode, Fayemi, and Fashola, Tinubu is still wrangling with internal war from his brothers, yet to face the real political war from other tribes especially north, his tribes men are the ones exposing him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear In Onitsha As Truckload Of Live Bullets Falls / Full Details Of The Yoruba Man That Handed Sunday Igboho To The Police In Cotono / BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, And Umu Otu March For Nnamdi Kanu Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.