Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly (49137 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated / 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Kaycee7(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2020
MYGRATEskillz:

Where is the lie?
He is not totally wrong you know. Yes The SARS unit have turned out to be more menacing than useful however we can't deny the fact that we still need a special policing unit to keep the bad eggs among us in check. I believe a total overhaul will do a better job that scrapping the entire thing. I have been harassed at gun point not once not twice. But we as citizens have become too lawless if we being are really honest with ourselves.
Abeg, which kind yeye talk be this one?

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Omezif(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2020
Fg hear the cry of nigerians and do something we are no longer a children to say we always have a tear that could be oozing before you could realized nigerians are crying for the way you steal left us protesting without doing something, peace and good developmentis are what every Sensible nigerians you see today on the road protesting need for the goodness of all of us. Please assist us by reforming sars or terminate them completely.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by JBoss25(m): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2020
newguy1:
End sars will give rise to more armed robbers is simply nonsense talk this sars have been d robbers themselves.... they don’t even follow none of there own directive, ending them is d best
When Sars kill one your family member, don't come online to para.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by MYGRATEskillz(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Kaycee7:
Abeg, which kind yeye talk be this one?

E hard you comprehend abi? Sleep abeg. No be your type.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by yettyjewelry(f): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
You've done your best...pls go home and rest. They have ears and eyes. Your life is important
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Mars16(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nigerians are becoming serious and enlightened everyday. When the thing reach a week then, the government we know we're serious. I call on all well meaning citizens all over Nigeria to support these our brothers and sisters staking their lives for what is right. History will forever remember them for good especially Mr. Macaroni. You don't need to be in the street with them, all you need to do is just to keep the hashtag trending and tagging @channelstv @CNN @policeNg .
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nigerians are now modest in protesting against injustice inflicted by the government this time around unlike before that the only language about PROTEST is destroying properties.

Kudos to my Naija people
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by tellwisdom: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Maxcollins042:
Okay. That's a nice one.

Please where is DJ Cuppy abi Puppy? She carry UK black lives matter for head but nowhere to be found regarding end SARS matter. E get as e be.

U de take those ones serious?? Na people wey de follow them I de pity
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by filleSouriante(f): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Alezy:
wow, this is space booking? Or what?

Is it ur space? grin grin grin
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by DEROXMAN: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
Maxcollins042:
Okay. That's a nice one.

Please where is DJ Cuppy abi Puppy? She carry UK black lives matter for head but nowhere to be found regarding end SARS matter. E get as e be.
Cuppy dosent really stay In Nigeria as her father is rich
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by rrhostomy(m): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
We are all politicians by nature. Let us all sleep on milk.��
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by GreyLaw(m): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Profadvocate:
The truth remains that 90 percent of SARS guys are criminals
One even threatened to shoot me at Ikorodu lagos some months back when I did nothing wrong
I have to beg him

Nah life first

So many people joining this protest and shouting now are arm robbers;Kidnappers and fraudsters though not all

Absence of SARS will give rise to robbery and so on

It is well

Lol... both you and the people who liked your post are funny. In one line you wrote something and in the next breath you cancelled everything.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by sammyranking(m): 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
Profadvocate:
One even threatened to shoot me at Ikorodu lagos some months back when I did nothing wrong
I have to beg him

Nah life first

So many people joining this protest and shouting now are arm robbers;Kidnappers and fraudsters though not all

It is well

How many robbery case have you ever heard they curb? Man think twice before you talk nah with due respect
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by KenModi(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2020
Profadvocate:
I have to beg him

Nah life first

It is well

As if things are any better with SARS in existence.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by KenModi(m): 6:56am On Oct 10, 2020
Maxcollins042:
Okay. That's a nice one.

Cuppy na clout chaser, forget dat one.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Alezy(m): 8:02am On Oct 10, 2020
filleSouriante:

Is it ur space? grin grin grin
lolz
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by yemi1504: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
My greatest happiness is the SARS menace affects everyone down south. They can't use tribal affiliations to pierce this protests. Shithole of a country. Please if you are yet to marry or born pikin no born for naija o lipsrsealed

Abi o, make una unborn children no curse you because una born them for this Shithole zoo country o!
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by yemi1504: 8:22am On Oct 10, 2020
anonimi:

You forgot 2Baba who should be called 2Yeye.

Abi o, 2Yeye lol, what a coward he was and still is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by yemi1504: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2020
lamentor78:
Am ashamed of myself for not joining this protest

Me too bro. But doing my bit on Facebook by sharing the relevant and related posts with #EndSARS hashtag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) / Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) / Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.