Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly (49139 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated / 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Bluntemperor: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2020
nuban07:
Good way to go. I just hope if Fsar is banned, those rough looking guys won't still eventually turned to dreaded robbers.

Welldone Mr Macaroni et all .
What Nigerians want is a Better Society for all of us and our children.Nigerians don't hate FSARS,but they(FSARS) should know that Nigerians LIVES Matters!
FSARS are by killing Nigerians unjustly and by so doing promoting violence and gangsterism.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by james1(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2020
yenereal:
shocked

SARS brought this upon themselves. To be honest, reformation is what I'm in support of, not scrapping.
They need to undergo serious training.
You don't shoot at unarmed civilian, no matter how provoked you are.
You don't check my phone, you didn't buy it for me.
You should not put hand inside my pocket, you may drop something there and lied that it was there already. However, if there's need to check my pocket, I'm the one to put hand while you observe.
The last time I checked SARS means Special Anti-Robbery Squad. From the acronym alone, SARS should be able to its functions and to whom to target.

Ending SARS would bring increase in arm robbery. I support reformation. Rigorous training especially mental checks should be done on many of them.

well written,seconded.
The police and Sars men need regular retraining not scrapping,they also need to be monitored;most people who believe they can get away with crime will always try.most Sars men behave like lawless folks believing they can kill and go free.
The president and police IG did not react on time;the excesses of Sars men stink to high heavens,they made suspected internet fraudsters their target and their aim is to take money from those guys.anywhere they think or know boys are doing street they will mount road block on a daily there.
Main while the politicians looting the public till or relooting recovered assets and funds they dare not go near.
They are a disgrace,shame on them!
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by QuinieR(f): 7:36am On Oct 09, 2020
End sars

I remember traveling to Enugu from Lagos by road last yr..they stopped the Serena car I entered,they search us and collected all our phones for search.
They unlock my phone,went through my WhatsApp chat one after the other,went to my Fb account to see if am chatting with any oyinbo.lol very funny now buh not funny that day becos I was sooo mad at them,they delayed us for good 3hrs jst becos they were checking phones..upon everything they didn’t see anything on anybody’s phone
Useless people

Wanted to join the protest at lekki toll gate yesterday buh I couldn’t meet up..God bless everyone that came out kiss
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by okonyia(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2020
I don't really get it. Is it only endsars is the issue we face, fuel hike and electricity bill hike nobody came out to protest. Is hunger also not killing Nigerians. Don't get me wrong I am not against Endsars protest, but there must also be protest against government oppressing the masses while they themselves are leveraging on the tax payers money living their expensive life. Everything they live on is paid for by Nigerians, they are not buying fuel, their NEPA bill is paid by tax money and oil money, while the people are forced to pay high to get everything they are also taxed, denied to enjoy from their tax

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by yashau(m): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2020
yenereal:
shocked

SARS brought this upon themselves. To be honest, reformation is what I'm in support of, not scrapping.
You should not put hand inside my pocket, you may drop something there and lied that it was there already. However, if there's need to check my pocket, I'm the one to put hand while you observe.
The last time I checked SARS means Special Anti-Robbery Squad. From the acronym alone, SARS should be able to its functions and to whom to target.

Ending SARS would bring increase in arm robbery. I support reformation. Rigorous training especially mental checks should be done on many of them.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Jesse6(m): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2020
To all the celebrities that came out yday
You guys are the real MVPs
And as for those that will stay in their houses and be tweeting 10times a day about end SARS we dey wait una
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Vacora(m): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2020
Maxcollins042:
Okay. That's a nice one.

Please where is DJ Cuppy abi Puppy? She carry UK black lives matter for head but nowhere to be found regarding end SARS matter. E get as e be.

She don carry her big ‘airbags’ enter private jet go Dubai grin
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Stae(f): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=Profadvocate post=94752830]The truth remains that 90 percent of SARS guys are criminals
One even threatened to shoot me at Ikorodu lagos some months back when I did nothing wrong
I have to beg him

Nah life first

So many people joining this protest and shouting now are arm robbers;Kidnappers and fraudsters though not all

Absence of SARS will give rise to robbery and so on

It is well

What did you smoke
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Odion2016(m): 7:53am On Oct 09, 2020
Donlamzy:
This is what we call selfless service, I was saying it yesterday that Dabo (MR Macaroni) or psquare or Runtown or Falz or Jaywon or Tacha or Tiwasavage , Toke Makinwa or any celebrity that protested yesterday can’t be going on the street on a normal day and gets harassed by SARS officers, but they still came out for the protest and did their very best for the masses and poor youths, let someone come and tell me he is the voice of the street(Marlians) or he is one foolish odogwu, we will tell him he is twice as scared, the real voice of the street is Runtown, Falz , Mr Macaroni and other celebrities that came out and joined hands together to protest, y’all are the real MVP , God bless you

Bro,,SARS can harrass anybody..Go and listen to Illbliss...
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by okpalaAnambra: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2020
Benblaq:
You are giving a point, and countering it at the same time. Bullshit.
That's to tell you that he's just a propagandist, he first used the first opinion to buy up sentiment before saying exactly what he wants.. That guy could be a police officer
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by wildikeman(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Tillatalk:
It's gettin hotter ..Falz and runtown are the type leader we need in this country not the likes of naira Marley and co

I'm not a Malian or neither do I listen to his music. But he has done his part too.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by MichaelPoem002(m): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2020
Maxcollins042:
Okay. That's a nice one.

Please where is DJ Cuppy abi Puppy? She carry UK black lives matter for head but nowhere to be found regarding end SARS matter. E get as e be.

See your life in the outside!

DJ Cuppy had actually affirmed her stand; backing the move against SARS.

So, shut the Bleep up if you're half-informed!
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Princedapace(m): 8:16am On Oct 09, 2020
Profadvocate:
The truth remains that 90 percent of SARS guys are criminals
One even threatened to shoot me at Ikorodu lagos some months back when I did nothing wrong
I have to beg him

Nah life first

So many people joining this protest and shouting now are arm robbers;Kidnappers and fraudsters though not all

It is well

Na fraudsters plenty pass. It is a pity how we got here. These days, G boys openly identify them selves as G boys. They even have role models. While I hope the police force does something about dealing with Sars officers got doing stuff not meant to be handled by them, the govt shouldn't allow fraudsters free movement pls. Efcc should become more rootless in dealing with them.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 09, 2020
BestOsai:

Which world are you living in? Who took down Godogodo,Evans,Vampire and the hundreds of criminals on kaduna / Abuja highway? Who responds when there is distress call for armed robbery? Who made sure that 90% of those responsible for the bloody Offa robbery of April 5 2018 were either arrested or killed? A robbery that claimed 50 lives.Who engages bank robbers? High way robbers? Traffic robbers that toy see paraded on Nairaland everyday.One of the most active section of this forum is the crime section.Who makes those arrests? There is good and bad everywhere including SARS.The entire police needs reformation not just SARS.And yes ,many criminals are protesting as well.

I live in a part of the world where you call the police during a robbery, and they spend several hours waiting till the robbery is over, before they arrive, and all they do is collect statements. They raid the streets the next day, and arrest people at a gathering or anyone looking like a criminal , you start regretting calling them when you see innocent people suffering for a crime you know the perpetrators may have fled far away from.

A part of the world where they arrest people going about their businesses and beat them to confess to crime they know nothing about, then the media applauds them, while the real criminals have hidden their faces, waiting for the police to get people to replace their place.

A part of the world where upon sighting an officer, rather than feeling safe, you cry unto God to deliver you.

A part of the world where you get threatened by the forces.

A part of the world where the media propagate lies.....

These men in uniform have done more harm than good. #reformtheforces
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by cocolacec(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2020
Emyres:
#EndSars Protesters were earlier today left to sleep under the cold weather of the night. The Lagos State CP with his men had removed the tents and sleeping equipments that they brought, but it didn't stop the #EndSars protesters to sleep outside the Lagos State House of Assembly.

Popular Instagram celebrity Mr Macaroni was one of those who slept outside.

Lalasticlala or Mynd44 please help move this to politics or any appropriate section. I don't know how it came under crime section.
Stop allowing fulani police your territory
Yoruba police for Yorubaland,Ibos for Iboland and Hausas for Hausaland.

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Chicastle: 8:45am On Oct 09, 2020
Profadvocate:
I have to beg him

Nah life first

It is well

I have been threatened by Sars officials at Nekede polytechnic imo state as well
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Burgerlomo: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2020
ojmetrix:
this is serious. it's either sars is end or drastically reformed

I believe the drastically reformed will be the best option in my own opinion so that the SARS can still be there to protect the citizens from armed robbers or I could be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by peeps4u: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2020
nuban07:
Good way to go. I just hope if Fsar is banned, those rough looking guys won't still eventually turned to dreaded robbers.

Police are there to secure the communities. It is never the duty of SARS to search yahoo boys or phones. Fraud should be for EFCC. SARS were meant to combat robbery but they chose to be chasing Yahoo guys
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2020
And till now, buhari has said nothing
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2020
this are the real MVP not one yeye boi looking for Odogwu and dat foul marley.

May God bless you all that come out abundantly. before dey kill us all finish
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by Dreyton36: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2020
When day break many phones go miss grin

If you know you know
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by notoriousbabe: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
And till now, buhari has said nothing
that one na person?
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by zudozz: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2020
Gentlemen its time for the masses to join them. If I know where they re in my zone I would join today's protest.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by tonididdy(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2020
nuban07:
Bro we prefer to have robbers rob @ night than these corrupt officers.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by tonididdy(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2020
Profadvocate:
I have to beg him

Nah life first

It is well

Oga weather kidnappers or terrorists join the protest, we need the numbers.

To think you have experienced these criminals before, the least of your worries should be who's in the crowd.
Before and after SARS crime has been on the rise, but we have never had a case of police threatening and extorting Nigerians with arms.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by idahme(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2020
nuban07:

Dreaded robbers? They are already dreaded robbers, they should be scrapped. If they come without uniform to rub we know we are not fighting government but individual.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by idahme(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Benblaq:
You are giving a point, and countering it at the same time. Bullshit.

He is standing on the wall so that when SARS comes he can run like a coward....
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by thesmallgod(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2020
yenereal:
shocked

I will agree with you if probably the government is considering using people that are not Nigerian. The Nigerians that we are, always live our lives based on survival and not on love or spirit to serve selflessly. We look down on people like us and always want to outsmart each other. These have become a genetic thing. I urge you to watch the video of the US guard that were deployed to stop protest in USA and see the way they listen and even being compel to do what the protesters asked them to do, despite the fact that they are there for a course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrqxZLTSvIM
These are the kind of force that are not just brave but will live, love and sacrifice everything to make sure everyone live without fear. Many of the attribute to become a police force we are all craving for will not come from the training and education that they are being giving. You cannot expect someone who is always envious, hateful and self centered to make a better police.
Re: Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly by gforce5: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2020
Cuppy is based in the UK mate. She hasn't been in Nigeria for a bit. Not only that, no SARS officer would dare touch her for fear of reprisal from those at the top. As such, you don't expect her to care about the matter. As for her black lives matter protest, she's a black woman in a foreign country so she has to be concerned as no one sends you as a black person living abroad regardless of your wealth. I am not holding brief for her but just stating the facts. quote author=Maxcollins042 post=94752969]Okay. That's a nice one.

Please where is DJ Cuppy abi Puppy? She carry UK black lives matter for head but nowhere to be found regarding end SARS matter. E get as e be.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) / Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) / Woman Flogged Sidechick For Sleeping With Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.