Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? (1503 Views)

Reps Protest Anambra, Enugu’s Exclusion From FG Agricultural Scheme / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest / Live Update : Day 2 #revolutionnow Protest - Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by bluegrass07: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2020
With the endsars protests gradually gaining momentum across the country, one would have thought by now the people of Anambra in the South East should be vigorously conducting these protests peacefully . . .

Akwuzu SARS command is the most dreadful, wicked, dubious command in the entire country.

Travelling through Anambra is scary because of these guys. I'm not a fraudster. . .but I dare not travel with my car.

The experience I had some time ago with them inside a commercial bus, is left untold.

Anambra guys do something. . .the more the merrier. But be peaceful about your actions!

3 Likes

Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by Abudu2000(m): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2020
I have faith anabra will come through coz they are not as cowardice as ewedu bois

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 09, 2020
They are busy making money.

You will see protest if SARS enter inside Onitsha main market.

But that's after they have lynched the SArS guy

16 Likes

Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by YoonSung30: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2020
This SARS of a thing us tiring. I want this to end, so we can focus on other things

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by Whiteangel1234: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin we will protest only when our business is directly affected nothing concern onitsha man with sars we dont dress stylist multi millionaire here still dey use nokia torch and wear bathroom slippers

7 Likes

Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by ContentedK: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2020
bluegrass07:
With the endsars protests gradually gaining momentum across the country, one would have thought by now the people of Anambra in the South East should be vigorously conducting these protests peacefully . . .

Akwuzu SARS command is the most dreadful, wicked, dubious command in the entire country.

Travelling through Anambra is scary because of these guys. I'm not a fraudster. . .but I dare not travel with my car.

The experience I had some time ago with them inside a commercial bus, is left untold.

Anambra guys do something. . .the more the merrier. But be peaceful about your actions!
we want a total Balkanization of the shit hole coz the country’s problem is way more than mere sars brutality which Igbos been doing but termed terrorist.. enjoy your one nigeria and the change you voted for and leave anambra alone

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by Azyne(f): 7:12am On Oct 09, 2020
grin the fear of Awkuzu Sars

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2020
bluegrass07:

It is not necessary. That I will do because others are doing na bad name.

No reason for the protest. Those that protested have passed the message, let the authorities work on it.

Everybody must not leave their business to protest on the road.

Stop dragging what others are doing upon your fellow compatriots.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by bluegrass07: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2020
ContentedK:
we want a total Balkanization of the shit hole coz the country’s problem is way more than mere sars brutality which Igbos been doing but termed terrorist.. enjoy your one nigeria and the change you voted for and leave anambra alone

I did not vote for change ooo. . .

I support the peaceful disintegration of Nigeria.

Let all regions go there way jare.

This contraption is not working!

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by bluegrass07: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

It is not necessary. That I will do because others are doing na bad name.

No reason for the protest. Those that protested have passed the message, let the authorities work on it.

Everybody must not leave their business to protest on the road.

Stop dragging what others are doing upon your fellow compatriots.

Okay! But remember the more the momentum, the chances the demands will be met!
Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by bluegrass07: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2020
Azyne:
grin the fear of Awkuzu Sars

Those guys are animals.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by DaddyRochie1642: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2020
Awol1:
They are busy making money.

You will see protest if SARS enter inside Onitsha main market.

But that's after they have lynched the SArS guy

grin grin grin
Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by ayzTIGER: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2020
Any protest that's not for disintegration of this country is a waste of time. The problem is from the SYSTEM and not a single arm of the force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by Finnese001: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2020
bluegrass07:

Okay! But remember the more the momentum, the chances the demands will be met!

Others have done that, let it be worked on.

I see no reason for any protest here because the state is highly peaceful.
Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by bluegrass07: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Others have done that, let it be worked on.

I see no reason for any protest here because the state is highly peaceful.

Okay!

I no just like Akwuzu SARS command.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2020
bluegrass07:

Okay!
I no just like Akwuzu SARS command.

You go begin like them soon
Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by helinues: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2020
Are SARS still operating after their disbandment?
Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2020
Awkuzu SARS ... remember my sec sch days when our principal (a very wicked idiot) called them and they arrested us and tied us up like criminals...devilish people

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by gidgiddy: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2020
bluegrass07:

Endsars is all about Nigeria and thats why any protest about is not likely to happen in Anambra. Any protest outside that of Biafra is not likely to catch anyones interest in Anambra

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by IamWonderful: 9:39am On Oct 09, 2020
calling any Igbo state for protest is always effort in futility they are like chewing gum, sticky and struck, their leaders are under Buhari's table begging for crumbs

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by Prosperchuks1344(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2020
I fear Awkuzu sars pass soldiers.... those guys are very wicked...
Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by Glossyclick(m): 11:58am On Oct 09, 2020
Who dey?

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by bluegrass07: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You go begin like them soon

What makes you say so?

Are you an insider?
Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by bluegrass07: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
gidgiddy:

Endsars is all about Nigeria and thats why any protest about is not likely to happen in Anambra. Any protest outside that of Biafra is not likely to catch anyones interest in Anambra

That's where the agitation for Biafra gets it wrong.

Always participate in things like this because you're directly affected even as the struggle for self determination continues.

Just imagine IPOB used her capabilities during the last general elections to take over South East and put their people in government, then use that platform to constructively and continuously agitate for their freedom. . . .albeit peacefully, your guess is as good as mine!

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by bluegrass07: 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Glossyclick:
Who dey?

Good!
Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by Kwanza: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
And so it is!

The people of Anambra will converge at Ekwueme Square Awka by 9am tomorrow & proceed on a march to fuckin End SARS.

Come with your facemask & placards. Everyone who wants to support in any way, with cash, placards, refreshments et al should DM. #EndSarsProtests

...... Copied
Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by bluegrass07: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Kwanza:
And so it is!

The people of Anambra will converge at Ekwueme Square Awka by 9am tomorrow & proceed on a march to fuckin End SARS.

Come with your facemask & placards. Everyone who wants to support in any way, with cash, placards, refreshments et al should DM. #EndSarsProtests

...... Copied

That's it! Way to go!
Re: ENDSARS PROTEST: Anambra Guys, What's Happening? by iokpebholo: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin grin grin we will protest only when our business is directly affected nothing concern onitsha man with sars we dont dress stylist multi millionaire here still dey use nokia torch and wear bathroom slippers
God will bless u, Anambra ppl are hardworking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Blast People Who Contribute Small Money For Him VIDEO / Time To Take Over From Amotekun Is Now, Nnamdi Kanu Charges OPC / Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.