Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,690 members, 7,844,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

New Wife, No Womb - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Wife, No Womb (3565 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman / ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Wife, No Womb by Greatpeter(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2005
May be she believed everything was okay by faith.

You the Bible says if you in Christ you become a new creature old things are past awat behold all things are beacome new.
She might believe she has new live and new womb.
Don't you think so.?
Re: New Wife, No Womb by jogego(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2005
if you believe that, you'll believe anything.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Greatpeter(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2005
Yes Jogego, afterall the bible which we believe and on which our marriage is based does not give room for unbelief and suspicion.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by jogego(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2005
I do not doubt the Bible, but I sure doubt the motives of the woman. If she really believes the Bible, then she shoulda told me such a big thing b4 we tied the knot. Her not telling me means to me that she doubted I would marry her if she told me. And I sure wouldnt have married such a woman.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Greatpeter(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2005
Better still you can pardon her and let the love stay.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by nike4luv(f): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2005
Yes o..no 1 knows de work of God y'all..remember dose women in de Bible?
Re: New Wife, No Womb by gina34(f): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2005
if u love her u will stay with her.with womb or without womb
With God all things are possible
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Bibi(m): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2005
If the guy wishes to take another wife so be it. Why didnt the damsel open up about the womb before marriage? Simply, this lady only cares about herself and not the man. She should have opened up before marriage and let the guy make his decision. As it is now, the guy feels trapped by his marriage vow and faith, when infact he was cheated into that position.

Anyway, if the man desperately needs a child which his wife cannot give, there are various ways these days : Surrogate mother, adoption. These should be considered before any separation or polygammy.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by queen2(f): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2005
She must be very desperate, not telling her husband she has no womb before their wedding, she is at fault. Well if the man wishes she can get another wife embarassed
Re: New Wife, No Womb by vexxy(f): 12:27am On Aug 25, 2005
I can only imagine how hard this is for both of them. A woman not being able to bear a child is rough, that's what God created our bodies for. She may have felt inadequate. She may have thought that he wouldn't love her or she may have thought that if he loved her enough, not having a womb should not be the distruction of their marriage.

Yes, God can work miracles but he also gives us nothing more than we can bear. Stay prayerful, see what God wants them to do. There are surrogate mothers out there and children who were discarded and need someone to love them (adoption).

All anyone can do for them is support them in whatever decision they make as a couple. We should not look down on her nor him. We do not know their full circumstance.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by fabian(f): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2005
With God, all things are possible, Yes, He gives life to the dead, heals the sick, opens the eyes of the blind, the ears of the deaf, makes the lame to walk and indeed making a woman without a womb to conceive and bear the fruit of her womb is just a minor trifle to him.............

But they also have to remember that [glow=red,2,300]God always answers our prayers, but sometimes the answer is NO![/glow]
I think they have to be realistic for now. They need to adopt a child/ children and then wait on the Lord.

I guess this is the for worse part of the marriage vows........................., abi didn't they say for better for worse?
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Motee(f): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2005
God bless you Queen 2.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by sheif: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2005
I don't know why everyone is judging them. Just because they are Christians doesn't mean they are perfect. If we were perfect, we wouldn't need God in our lives, would we? Salvation is a life long process. Or doesn't anyone make mistakes? If they stick together and pray about the issue and maybe get some counselling from a mature, trustworthy person in their church, then it'll bring them closer together in the long run and to God as well. And to all those people advocating for divorce: this situation is by no means any justification for divorce. She made a mistake and she's admitted it now. And that was before they were married. Just because she lied to him (by error of omission) doesn't mean she didn't love him. Maybe she was just scared to lose him. Whatever happened to forgiveness?
Has anyone seen the Mount Zion Film Ministries drama called 'Secret Reasons'? That was exactly what happened in it.
In terms of the child, God can do anything. There are lots of children in the world who are desperately in need of loving parents.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by nucca(f): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2005
if she still has her ovaries and can get a sorrogate mum [perhaps a sister or trustworthy friend] her eggs and husbands sperms can be harvested, invitrofertilised and implanted into the sorrogates womb. if they want more than one child, they can request implantation of multiple [fertilised] eggs so they dont go through the process [expensive] again after some years.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by getec: 6:24am On Oct 12, 2005
This new wife no womb business to man it is an issue , but with God it is nothing at all. God parted the Red Sea, He delivered Daniel from the lion's den, Shadrach, Meshack, and Abednego from the flames so nothing to God is impossible.

But all things are possible to them that believe, it is a matter of faith, He said in Jeremiah that "I Am the Lord God of all flesh is there anything too hard for me?"

So my dear friend just trust in the Lord, for they that fear and trust Him will lack nothing Psalm 34:9-10.

The Bible also says in Proverbs 3, Do not be wise in your own eyes, lean not on your onw understanding, in all things acknowledge the Lord and He shall direct your path"

He said in all things give me thanks whether good or bad. I know not able to have children on your own is a painful experience, but the Joy of the Lord should be your strength and you will see His miraculous powers.

Jesus said I have done great things, but greater works shall ye do if you remain in me.

Also the Bible says in Proverbs that there is life and death in our tongue (There is power in our tongue) so begin confessing the word of God over this situation, just like the valley of dry bones in Ezekiel for God said He has placed His name above His Word and His word shall not return to Him void until it accomplish the task for which it was sent forth to do.

God Bless you.

Michael
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Greatpeter(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2005
Getec good you.
Thanks for that sermon.

It is well said.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by joshjosh(m): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2005
as we are all in bible mood, i was going to say that the great book says " that God would not allow us to be tempted more than we are able to bear" .... with all temptation, He will also make a way of escape.

that is not asking that he takes the later option. love is blind but may marraige continue to open your eyes. i am always afraid of these signs and wonders christians. God does not support errors and wickedness dear people. how many scriptures do i need to quote to become a woman? pls let me know.

i listened to a tape called the sure word some years ago and a girl without womb gave birth. her story was that she was upfront about it and many false brothers who were pursueing her as their will of God ran after her telling them she doesn't have womb for child bearing. according to the story God asked this guy all the way from the US to go to nigeria and marry her and when he was told she doesnt have a womb he said God didnt tell Him that but went ahead and married her anyway.

she later concieved normally and gave birth to God's glory. but this doesnt appear to be the case here.

what price truth?

have a good day y'all
Re: New Wife, No Womb by mango: 8:33am On Dec 19, 2005
I agree with you. She married him out of deception. 'Go' she must.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by otokx(m): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2005
Am learning every day; the man was not diligent or he would have known what had transpired in her previous life. The man should make up his mind fast before she comes up with more devious schemes to keep him in everlasting misery.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by chrisd(m): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2005
He can try prayers.

How many pentecostals does it take to change a bulb?
Ten, One to change the bulb and nine to pray against darkness. smiley)))
Re: New Wife, No Womb by christyne(f): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2005
Mmmh, a great one indeed.
B4 anything,a similar case happened in a church.Though,d woman did not abort,she had a disease in her womb and there was nothing d doc. could do other than to remove it.Well,her womb was removed and she continued with her life.Anytime they call a meeting for women looking for the fruit of the womb,she was always there.Everybody got pregrant excluding her and this made d pastor to call her to ask wat her main prob was.She told d pastor wat happened to her and believe me,d pastor began to avoid her ever since that day.But guess wat!!!Our GOD is a wonderful God.We r serving a living God.Some months after d pastor began to avoid her,her stomach starts to protrude like a pregrant woman.She was afraid at first cos she thot it was sth else until she went to d hospital and d doc. comfirmed dt she was pregnant.Her joy knew no bound ever since.Can u imagine?God renewed her womb and gave her a bouncing baby....(boy or girl,i dont knw).

Now back to our story,i knw God can do it if and only if they can believe,if only they can have faith in Him.I knw He can do it but if He doesnt do it,that means God is angry wit d wife cos she had killed an innocent soul coming to the world jejely.Then i dont knw wat to say cos God said we shd judge no one.If the man loves her wife for wat she is n not becos she's a damsel,i think they can adopt a child/children.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by chrisd(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2005
I will believe all this bullshit when the sun turns cold. Is nice to be hopeful sometimes though. The problem is that it is the man who is going to suffer, not her if that does not happen. Don't believe everything the Bible says. Jesus also said we should be like doves, but I still have to see people laying eggs. smiley)))
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Z4M4eva(f): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2005
That is a very sad story,I hope his wife gets pregnant soon by the Grace Of God smiley
Re: New Wife, No Womb by rikkyjen(m): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2005
...to add my view ...what the woman did was infantile nonsense...infact utter rubbish...its like she just caged d man with marriage..why didnt she tell b4 marriage?only to cage my guy with marriage seal..as for me dat one no go work .lai-lai.
its so bizzare!!!! thats why in some male families they expect the woman to get pregnant first....again i reinstate my statement..wat d woman did is nonsense
Re: New Wife, No Womb by MatureMe(f): 4:39am On Dec 31, 2005
Plain and simple this woman didn't fully disclose everything to this man before marrying him and this is being evil and selfish, now he isn't sure about what he wants to do about it. She got with this man on false pretenses. This is why people can't have decent marriages everyone seems to be playing silly immature games and then they wonder why their spouses cheat on their rusty behinds.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by keenchiori(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2006
For me, i wil advice he sticks to his damsel because the first mistake was from him. Marriage is a life time commitment hence anybody hooking on should try and discover the secrets about who he will spend a life time with. It was possible for him to have discovered before going in.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by Grizzly(m): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2006
Now u said that woman was born again??!!!! how can u harbour that kinda gross secret, only 2 unleash after d wedding?? SH'T!! Now i'm so angry 2 suggest anything sane. have 2 get back to this topic later
Re: New Wife, No Womb by nikinash(f): 9:01am On Feb 22, 2006
deceiving her husband was very very wrong, she should have trusted God enough to make the man hers if she told the truth in the first place. but having said that, since they are both christians the guy would ahve to forgive her because love covers a multitude of sins.
miracles still happen and she could have a baby still, otherwise adoption is always an option, what is to say if she had a womb, she would be able to conceive anyway?
Re: New Wife, No Womb by nawah(f): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2006
You can help the man by finding him a new wife, while the woman waits for a miracle. Why should the man bear such a great responsibility. I pity the woman but her shwaring a husband is nit half as bad as the man going without an issue
Re: New Wife, No Womb by ono(m): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2006
The young man did not do a proper homework on the lady. Anyways the deed is done. They've got to live with it. They should adopt a child.
And miracles still happen, God can give her a new womb miraculously. And that will clear the air.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by micklplus(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2006
truth of the matter is that, the whole thing as it relates to their relationship and marriage is based on falsehood and deception cos i dont see what justifies the entire action of the wife. For a woman that intend to SPEND the rest of her LIFE in my abode, will not for anything deceive and conceal the very vital information that can mar or make our relatinship together. if i were to be in that situation, it would be so painful and the whole thing will have to come to an end.
As such my pronouncement in such situation will simply be DIVORCE and nothing more.
Re: New Wife, No Womb by gigitte(f): 3:45am On Apr 02, 2006
yeah well in the catholic church, that is definitely grounds for annulment, deception oh! not the fact that she cannot give birth. thus the man was not in full knowledge of all the facts before proceeding into marriage i.e she willfully deceived him, this can also be argued in a court of law as grounds for annulment, i believe it is known as fraud

on the other hand, love through jesus christ conquers all, i think this guy should forgive and seek other means of procuring children, but i dont believe he is legally nor morally bound to stay with said woman esp since in naija we love us some babymaking abilities, so she cant argue that she didnt know that she was witholding important info

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Handle Human Right Violations, Court Cases, Police Brutality, Rape & More. / Are My Siblings Jealous? / I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.