Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! (2108 Views)

Leave Tompolo Or We 'll Help America Fulfill Its Prediction On Nigeria / Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned / Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by hotangel2(f): 2:14am On Feb 03, 2006
I was just thinking about this, Don't you guys think Nigeria can help America Find osama bin laden? If we are able to do that, do you know what that'll do to our country?? Lots and lots of good stuffs.

Well, all these witches and babalawo's in nigeria claim to be able to see somebody when they put the person's picture in water and do all their noises and rituals. Now here's my point, America is looking for osama... anyone that helps America to Find Osama will be recognized.

I'm sure that some of our top men in nigeria do all these babalawo wicthes/wizard stuff. Ogboni and ogbanje.. They can help America find Osama. They should conduct some sorta rituals and find the guy.

Who gets my point? Lets see how powerful these babalawo's are. Lets see what they can do to help Nigeria. Am i making sense? smiley

Even if the obanje's cant find him. What about our "men of God". They should PRAY and see vision. Nigeria is blessed with all these stuffs.. why don't we make good use of what we are good at?
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by Icon(m): 6:04am On Feb 03, 2006
We have enough problems in Nigeria... that Witches, wizard and ogbanjes have not solved. Does this not tell about the limit/futility of their powers? Those seeing vision should see visions to help Nigeria first, then we can start helping out other people.
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by ono(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2006
I concur.
Erm, Hot or Cold kinikan, Just go tell the babalawaos and other voodoo experts to find solution to the dark-angel called corrupton plaguing (plague) us, before we begin to help others.

First remove the log in your eyes, so that you can see properly to remove the pebble on other peoples eyes.
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by debanjee(m): 8:07am On Feb 03, 2006
t
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by chillin(f): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2006
A Nigerian?? there are more than one Nigerians in the US army! wayyy more than one!
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by debanjee(m): 8:22am On Feb 03, 2006
g
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by chillin(f): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2006
Ohhh i get it!! cheesy
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by dblock(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2006
I'm not interested in finding bin laden for anyone or anywhere but to get me some bucks the guy they for pakistan dressed like a woman in a pit cool cool
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by burteeone(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2006
Who know may be lBin Laden has dead or alive? did you?, he has dead smiley
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by idiot(m): 1:58am On Mar 09, 2006
Do you know how much money you can get for bin laden. . . millions of us dollars! If bin laden comes to my door begging for help, I shall say, welcome my brother, bash him unconscious, and call the fbi to collect my money.
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by dafman(m): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2006
idiot:

Do you know how much money you can get for bin laden. . . millions of us dollars! If bin laden comes to my door begging for help, I shall say, welcome my brother, bash him unconscious, and call the fbi to collect my money.
g.u.y, you're a bad son grin
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by spoilt(f): 12:01am On Oct 29, 2007
The ogbanjes have not cured nepa yet. They would do that first bbefore finding Mr Laden. grin
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by Kobojunkie: 12:08am On Oct 29, 2007
Find Bin Laden?? We have yet to solve the problem in our own house we dey find bin laden?? Those Juju lords for there no fit help themselves we dey wan help America?? Abegi oo, make we start with one problem before we go for bigger
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by vigasimple(m): 12:31am On Oct 29, 2007
I hear say that BIN LADEN dey somewhere very dark inside Pakistan but then need light to get there so let us sort out NEPA/PHCN first and all our appalling transport/road network system before findin anybody. We have ND to sort out

With the greatest of respect Nigerians have her own fair share of her challenges and even if we know where Bin Laden is why should we help a very dubious/hypocritical and wasteful countries like America.

To put their wastfulness into perspectives. The amount they have wasted on the unwinnable war in IRAQ is more than all the African budget put together twice over. more like over
$200 billion dollars. Nigeria budget is about $24billion dollars

In the word of Nelson Mandela America under GW Bush is a war mongering nation and they have murder sleep,how can they sleep.

If they give africa half of those monies they have spent on those wars, we don't need no voodoo, Babalawo, ogbanje's etc on even pastors, BIN LADEN would come out and surrender.

In a very unintentional way, Bin Laden is challenging the Bully call America and fighting the oppression and bullying of the world community by America. In most cases America don't obey UN resolutions when it suits them.

I am afraid the poster may intends for us to laugh about 'all the powerfull men' in Nigeria but it is not funny at all, they should first use those powers to sort out our basic challenges.

Nigeria should find the 'osama bin laden' plaguing us and let America waste her money and her own people on a very dubious cause called OIL.

May God help us in Nigeria to find a lasting solutions to our own challenges. Amen
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On Oct 29, 2007
Wasteful country?? You mean for the fact that the money they are wasting on this your SO CALLED unwinnable war,  it is a bad thing to you because?? @VigaSimple,  I mean how is the amount of money America is spending a problem to you ?? I would really love to understand how your Nigerian brain came to making this your personal issue@Vigasimple

LMAO!!!
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by vigasimple(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2007
@ kobojunkie

If you don't understand what I mean by American wastefulness then I am sorry whether you are actually part of the world which lived in.

Let us explain that there are 2 wars and may God never let us have the 3rd one because America may just have a pleasnant suprise in IRAN. IRAN is not IRAQ and America will have more than a bloody nose if they try IRAN. The Iranian people are shitte proper who are prepared for suicide unlike some of the people in the west and in Africa who I must say are afraid to die.

Of course some of the suicide bombers are brainwashed to fight a cause which we can debate till eternity whether is a good or bad cause. But believe me that is the only effective thing that makes country like America thinks when they want to bully all the other countries.

As a matter of facts all the neutral and objective commentators in and out of washington agrees that the 2 iraq wars is aimed primarily on protection of supply of oil for America.

They started by the dubious weapons of mass destructions (which was the basis of which they obtained UN Resolution to sanction but not to go to war), years later when when they could not even find anything remotely close to WMD they said it was regime change they are after. First and foremost that war is criminal by any standard, two wrongs do not make a right.

After regime change what do we have chaos. America was doing all these because the war is not being fought in America to destroy their own infrastrutures and economy.

Getting back to your question about how the war money is a wastful spending?

We have wars that are simply genocide and famine killing literary thousands of people all over the world and what did America do?

You want to argue that it is not America problem or concern. We are talking about humans to humans.

If you spend $200-300 Billion dollars on a phoney war and you establish chaos then by any standard that is a wastful spending. Only a mad man will say that IRAQ is not now worse off than before the America Invasion. It is so simple that when people live comfortable in the West they suddenly forgot that they could have being at the recieving end themselves or indeed any of their families.

What is not good has no other name. it is simply not good and a waste of the highest order.

I hope you now have some clarity in respect of your question as to why I think the war and the amount spend on it is a wasteful spending.

There are major health problems etc all over the world, where is America?
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2007
vigasimple:

@ kobojunkie

If you don't understand what I mean by American wastefulness then I am sorry whether you are actually part of the world which lived in.

Let us explain that there are 2 wars and may God never let us have the 3rd one because America may just have a pleasnant suprise in IRAN. IRAN is not IRAQ and America will have more than a bloody nose if they try IRAN. The Iranian people are shitte proper who are prepared for suicide unlike some of the people in the west and in Africa who I must say are afraid to die.

Of course some of the suicide bombers are brainwashed to fight a cause which we can debate till eternity whether is a good or bad cause. But believe me that is the only effective thing that makes country like America thinks when they want to bully all the other countries.

As a matter of facts all the neutral and objective commentators in and out of washington agrees that the 2 iraq wars is aimed primarily on protection of supply of oil for America.

They started by the dubious weapons of mass destructions (which was the basis of which they obtained UN Resolution to sanction but not to go to war), years later when when they could not even find anything remotely close to WMD they said it was regime change they are after. First and foremost that war is criminal by any standard, two wrongs do not make a right.

After regime change what do we have chaos. America was doing all these because the war is not being fought in America to destroy their own infrastrutures and economy.

Getting back to your question about how the war money is a wastful spending?

We have wars that are simply genocide and famine killing literary thousands of people all over the world and what did America do?

You want to argue that it is not America problem or concern. We are talking about humans to humans.

If you spend $200-300 Billion dollars on a phoney war and you establish chaos then by any standard that is a wastful spending. Only a mad man will say that IRAQ is not now worse off than before the America Invasion. It is so simple that when people live comfortable in the West they suddenly forgot that they could have being at the recieving end themselves or indeed any of their families.

What is not good has no other name. it is simply not good and a waste of the highest order.

I hope you now have some clarity in respect of your question as to why I think the war and the amount spend on it is a wasteful spending.

There are major health problems etc all over the world, where is America?

All you just typed up there is no different from what you have been typing all this while.  Please Read my Question to you again and maybe you will understand why all you typed there has absolutely nothing to do with anything and why I do not really share or care for all that.

Wasteful country?? You mean for the fact that the money they are wasting on this your SO CALLED unwinnable war,  it is a bad thing to you because?? @VigaSimple,  I mean how is the amount of money America is spending a problem to you ?? I would really love to understand how your Nigerian brain came to making this your personal issue@Vigasimple

How did you arrive at you being the one to decide what America gets to do with it's money or not?? Is your own company doing a better job at SPENDING it's money then?? Are you done monitoring spending in your own country that you now made yourself America's financial Advisor @Vigasimple
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by Adekunley(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2009
Do u know anything about the massacre of 9/11, not every body agrees with the fact that osama is a bad guy, 'hardeikunnley'
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by princekevo(m): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2009
@ poster
How old are u?
Why not tell Nigeria to find the killer of Bola Ige, and who sent a letter bomb to Dele giwa, b4 talking abt Nigeria helping America find Ursama Bin laden.
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by Adekunley(m): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2009
Which means make ur own home safe before safekeeping that of your neighbour. 'Hardeikunnley'
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2009
Poster
Are you an ogbanje?If yes,contact the american embassy that you can help them

@topic
finding solution to yaradua sickness,i think is more importanm to us than findin bin laden.If you dont know,osama is a us trained soldier that has gone A.W.O.L
Re: Nigeria To Help America Find Osama Bin Laden! by decode55(m): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

No Power, No Infrastructure! Yet Chinese Factories Are Flourishing In Naija / A Reaction To Chief Gani’s Death / What Is Your Deepest Fear About Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.