Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Ghost Recap Ep1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ghost Recap Ep1 (316 Views)

Ghost Recap Ep3 / Ghost Recap Ep2 / Ghost Of The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghost Recap Ep1 by michal88: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
The last time I saw Femi was at the can
teen near our school. He was going round trying to convince the girls in Brazilian hair and Loubitinheels to give their lives to Christ. Me that was the record breaking fence sitter, avoided our eyes meeting as much as I could. “Bro Jack, how are you? I didn’t see you in church yesterday, what happened?” “ Oh hi bro Femi, I was about to comeoo but then it started raining heavily in my area” Rain? In January? Just kuku sign me up in hell.com cause even the devil would be shouting “Jesus Christ” at this my lie. Bro Femi, shaking his head, left me and just like master Jesus, he went about doing good.
The next time I saw Femi was on the front page of his biography, two years after our convocation. I felt sad for the short life he lived, but at the same time I started re-evaluating mine. Me that is always one leg in, and one leg out of church, Where will I end up in if this taxi catchesfire and I die? Me that I’ve done so many bad things that even demon205 would be collecting extra sheet to record my bad deeds. Just like the other time I was caught by my ex, Linda, cheating on her with my new neighbor Onyi. Or when Chidi and I hacked into the school site and started our new business of upgrading scores for students. Maybe Heaven dumped my book of good deeds when I took sisterJoy from our church choir to my pharmacist friend for abortion pill. That day, I promised never to sleep with any woman again till I’m married, but Just as with Adam and Eve, the tempter sent in Amara from Com. Science to finish me off.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drop The Arms / When A Man Derail From The Things Of God. / My Continent(by Ola)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.