Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ghost Recap Ep3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ghost Recap Ep3 (271 Views)

Ghost Recap Ep2 / Ghost Recap Ep1 / Ghost Of The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghost Recap Ep3 by michal88: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sorry guys I've been deep into work that I didn't have time to complete this story. Please do well to add your comments/reviews coz that's my motivation, God bless you.

She enjoyed the movie and after some minutes, she started to enjoy me too and before she left, she promised to come back over the weekend to complete ‘the movie’. I reiterated the fact that my house was always open for her visit and if she had asked, I could’ve given her one of my spare keys. It wasn’t till I saw sister Joy singing in choir on Sunday that I remembered my vow never to fornicate again.
I was shocked to see Femi board the same bus I was in, going to Mile 1 from Rumuola, about three months after his burial. I had this mind in me to run out of the bus screaming ‘ghost oo!!’, but I had to compose myself, It might just be someone who looks like him after all. “Ah bro Jack, what are you doing in Ph?” Femi asked me. “I work here”, I replied, sweating and almost peeing in my creased trousers. He sat down comfortably beside me and started asking about my family,work and spiritual l kept looking down to check if his legs were actually touching the floor. After some time, the confidence that had jumped out of the window came back and I looked at him and asked “are you a ghost? Because I saw your obituary three months ago”. He looked at me, smiled, and said “Bro Jack, don’t ask me silly questions, I’m at a better place but you should be worried about yourself” and his smile was the last thing I saw before our bus was hit by an oncoming Dangote trailer.
I hear sounds, I hear someone screaming “this one is alive!”, I can feel two people placing me on a stretcher but with all the energy I could muster, I can’t open my eyes. I know this is the end for me. I try to imagine few close people who have gone through this road before me. My grandmother, my coursemate Kelechi, who suffered a stroke and died after drinking a bottle of Absolut Vodka, My friend Michael, who was butchered by rival cultists, and now, me! I wept profusely. "You should be worried about yourself”, that was the last thing Femi said to me. I felt cheated because I was on the verge of asking him to take me through the sinner’s prayer before our bus got hit. Foolish driver, I hope he gets more lashes in hell for doing this to me.

(1) (Reply)

What The Future Holds For Us / Unexpected Result / Governor Obiano's Chief Press Secretary Wins ANA Poetry Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.