Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ghost Recap Ep2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ghost Recap Ep2 (283 Views)

Ghost Recap Ep3 / Ghost Recap Ep1 / Ghost Of The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghost Recap Ep2 by michal88: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sexy Amara whom 80% of guys on campus dreamt about. Hot Amara,that a guy once bragged about sitting behind her in class.
She messaged me on fb, that she was in my area and do I mind if she came to my place to wait for her friend? Me? Mind? Mi casa es su casa, I cleaned up my room with the speed of light, bought one can of malt, two bottles of coke, one Mcvities shortbread and one pack of Gold circle with the money I kept for tithe on Sunday, after all our elders used to say “Pikin wey wash him hands well, na him de chop with elders”. I went to pick Amara at our junction and I made sure I walked slowly with her so all the guys would see who the Mamacita was waiting for, chatting her all the way and smiling more than someone who just won Bet9ja. In my room, I asked her what I could offer her but she said she’s okay. “You no go use forming spoil my parol”, I insisted and she said a bottle of malt will do. I open my fridge and rid it of the only can of malt it has seen since I bought it from my neighbor. I gave Amara the shortbread too and she smiled and said thanks. In my mind I already thought of at least 69 ways she could thank me better. I put on my Laptop and played the latest episode of Game of thrones I had downloaded the previous night so we could watch.

(1) (Reply)

Which Church? / Freelance Writer / I Need SEO Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.