Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) (4580 Views)

Hear What The Respected S.A.N Says Regarding Obi/Tinubu/Atiku Case / Osun Tribunal: What The Law Says In Case Of Over Voting (picture) / Bruce Fien Says Kanu's Detention Violates International Law, To Petition UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Abasman008(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
So I'll go through so posts and you will see people who should be building peacful coexistence saying that if the SS (when it becomes a Nation) denies SE (also of the latter)route to sea because it cuts through it's territory on both sides, that they (SE) will take it by force.
It's silly when instead of trying to help Each other leave this mess people tend to nag mouths and empty threats to anyone they meet... If this thing is to make sense we need to start building relations.

Facts are facts our internal waters are ours as far as the flow in between us... Allowing anyone pass is subject to the flag country, while the ships country obeys it's home countries orders ,it's subject to flag countries laws and cromes comiiteco enroute is punishable by the flag country... Meaning if you have gay sailors and we don't allow that in our country, we have the right to stop and arrest the sailors .. it's the rules guys .
So if you are planning to be recognized but the UN which holds isreal(shalom!) In high esteem, then you should be ready to go by the rules.
This ain't about mouth threats and what you will be when what you have not seen comes. It's about being peacful neighbors and probably Visa free ones .

2 Likes

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Proeast2: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
[s]So I'll go through so posts and you will see people who should be building peacful coexistence saying that if the SS (when it becomes a Nation) denies SE (also of the latter)route to sea because it cuts through it's territory on both sides, that they (SE) will take it by force.
It's silly when instead of trying to help Each other leave this mess people tend to nag mouths and empty threats to anyone they meet... If this thing is to make sense we need to start building relations.

Facts are facts our internal waters are ours as far as the flow in between us... Allowing anyone pass is subject to the flag country, while the ships country obeys it's home countries orders ,it's subject to flag countries laws and cromes comiiteco enroute is punishable by the flag country... Meaning if you have gay sailors and we don't allow that in our country, we have the right to stop and arrest the sailors .. it's the rules guys .
So if you are planning to be recognized but the UN which holds isreal(shalom!) In high esteem, then you should be ready to go by the rules.
This ain't about mouth threats and what you will be when what you have not seen comes. It's about being peacful neighbors and probably Visa free ones .[/s]

We can always be good neighbors but that doesn't mean you have to spew fallacies.

9 Likes

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Proeast2: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
So I'll go through so posts and you will see people who should be building peacful coexistence saying that if the SS (when it becomes a Nation) denies SE (also of the latter)route to sea because it cuts through it's territory on both sides, that they (SE) will take it by force.

This ain't about mouth threats and what you will be when what you have not seen comes. It's about being peacful neighbors and probably Visa free ones .

Dude, you're even using freebasic to browse, are you that broke you can't afford to buy data grin grin

Why not use the time you spend here arguing issues that is beyond your understanding to husstle for money grin grin grin

Some us here are CEO's with workers attending to our clients, so we can afford to sleep here without it affecting our income grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Abasman008(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Proeast2:

We can always be good neighbors but that doesn't mean you have to spew fallacies.
that's a falacy too..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Proeast2: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
Maybe you should also check the last few paragraphs of your screenshot. Didn't you see where it was written that ships have the right to pass provided they didn't do anything detrimental to the neighboring country it is passing through?

Ships coming to any port in Biafra will not do anything to detrimental to Niger Delta because they will simply sail past peacefully.

You guys will be the ones calling for trouble when you try in any way to harm ships to our country because that will be seen as act of war. You can't sabotage the economic interests of another nation for no reason without expecting severe consequences.

Live and let live!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Abasman008(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
Proeast2:

Dude, you're even using freebasic to browse, are you that broke you can't afford to buy data grin grin

Why not use the time you spend here arguing issues that is beyond your understanding to husstle for money grin grin grin

Some us here are CEO's with workers attending to our clients, so we can afford to sleep here without it affecting our income grin grin grin
yeah Mr CEO am a 21 year old student, a florist, a rabbit breeder, a farmer and an airspace leisure technician.. am currently studying physics education...with all this things at this age I feel rich and contented in my being able to take care of myself.
If you when you were my age did what I am doing maybe just maybe that money "you say" you have would have been of so much better value in a better country your likes should have helped create but shame you didn't..
Ok to why I use free basics sir... Free basics have an app and seuns nairaland ain't got one so free basics is the quickest way to get in here switch to Wikipedia without having to go through web and opening tabs... It's free so is common sense!! Airtel gives 20mb per day is that enough for my aircraft research? Next time talk like an enlightened man..you ain't got no right to shut me up while we suffer man..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Abasman008(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
Proeast2:
Maybe you should also check the last few paragraphs of your screenshot. Didn't you see where it was written that ships have the right to pass provided they didn't do anything detrimental to the neighboring country it is passing through?

Ships coming to any port in Biafra will not do anything to detrimental to Niger Delta because they will simply sail past peacefully.

You guys will be the ones calling for trouble when you try in any way to harm ships to our country because that will be seen as act of war. You can't sabotage the economic interests of another nation for no reason without expecting severe consequences.

Live and let live!
true sir... But there are those of your brothers who see us as thrash and see the water way as a right....

3 Likes

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by ijawcitizen(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
If the igbos know what is coming at them, they would erect statues of the various Niger Delta ethnicities, go on their knees and start worshipping by now.

Instead they are already spoiling for war when their territory is an INDEFENSIBLE SITTING DUCK with no means of military or food supplies to sustain a war.

I pray the war they are spoiling for with us breaks out so that we can annex all southern igbo territories like what Israel did to Lebanon in Golan heights.

Then, their national anthem will change from Abandoned property to ABANDONED TERRITORY.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Mel003: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
No resource is greater than human resources and that is what will make Igbos stand out.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Notasyouthink: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:

Hey! Enough of this your SS rubbish there is nothing like SS anywhere. What we have is biafra simple.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by GallantDuke(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
I believe all these are quite inconsequential. Let's just be good neighbors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by GallantDuke(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
ijawcitizen:
If the igbos know what is coming at them, they would erect statues of the various Niger Delta ethnicities, go on their knees and start worshipping by now.

Instead they are already spoiling for war when their territory is an INDEFENSIBLE SITTING DUCK with no means of military or food supplies to sustain a war.

I pray the war they are spoiling for with us breaks out so that we can annex all southern igbo territories like what Israel did to Lebanon in Golan heights.

Then, their national anthem will change from Abandoned property to ABANDONED TERRITORY.
Just go through that trash you wrote and ask yourself if you made sense

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by ijawcitizen(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
GallantDuke:

Just go through that trash you wrote and ask yourself if you made sense
I see you have been humbled by this information since you do not resort to brag about how igbos will subdue Niger Delta in a week.

Let my revelation to you guild you next time you or your people feel like talking down on Niger Delta Republic.

4 Likes

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by GallantDuke(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
ijawcitizen:
I see you have been humbled by this information since you do not resort to brag about how igbos will subdue Niger Delta in a week.

Let my revelation to you guild you next time you or your people feel like talking down on Niger Delta Republic.
Nobody is fighting you guys. We fought with a whole nation and we were not defeated so who are you guys to scare us?

My point is this "we can be good neighbors" without fighting

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Abasman008(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
GallantDuke:
I believe all these are quite inconsequential. Let's just be good neighbors
The ones with sense....
Exactly sir we will profit from your business strategies and make excellent allies against the preying jihads...
Your kinds should be the ones at the handling the labour of this unborn child not people whose throne is the internet. Do something...the president is someone like you...
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Elvictor: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
GallantDuke:

Nobody is fighting you guys. We fought with a whole nation and we were not defeated so who are you guys to scare us?

if you are a good historian, did SS fight against Nigeria soldier with Biafra army yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by GallantDuke(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
The ones with sense....
Exactly sir we will profit from your business strategies and make excellent allies against the preying jihads...
Your kinds should be the ones at the handling the labour of this unborn child not people whose throne is the internet. Do something...the president is someone like you...
Exactly my point sir.

We ought to be of mutual benefit to one another and like you said form a very strong ally

1 Like

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by GallantDuke(m): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
Elvictor:

if you are a good historian, did SS fight against Nigeria soldier with Biafra army yes or no?
Very few SS joined forces with the Biafran soldiers but majority didn't claiming that they are not Biafrans even denying us the usage of the PH airport and that culminated to starvation and malnutrition of the Biafran soldiers and children.

I hope I have answered your question?

7 Likes

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by ijawcitizen(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
GallantDuke:

Let me give you another vital information in case no one has told you before.

The biafra war you fought was an igbo war against the Niger Delta. All the bullets igbos shot outside Igboland was in the Niger Delta.

You declared war 3 DAYS after our long clamored removal from eastern region came to fruition.

You did not embark on any military expedition into Kano, Sokoto or Plateux where Gowon came from

but invaded Midwest (Niger Delta territory)which chose to be NEUTRAL and declared our Governor David Ejoor who was clearly sympathetic to igbos DEAD OR ALIVE for no crime whatsoever against the igbos.

You developed cold feet when you got to Ore because your overall biafran military ambition was not to fight Nigeria but subdue Niger Delta.

When Enugu your capital fell to federal forces, you igbos were still at Bonny and Our coastal territories shipping your people oversees and selling crude oil to France for weapons. You fought harder against federal forces for the continuation of igbo rule in Niger Delta territory than you did for the defence of Enugu your capital.

While, our people were permanently under house arrest and no one allowed to move to be tagged saboteur and shot in cold blood. Our foods were forcefully take away, our crops forcefully harvested, thereby inducing hunger and starvation on our people.

Our people had to risk their lives escaping igbo induced hunger and starvation from our own lands into western Nigeria for safety at the risk of igbo bullets.

I am not talking about the looting, rape, tortures, forceful conscription of our ablebodied men and all the war crimes against our people.
Tell me which war you fought with Nigeria you bloody hypocrite!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by jimyjames(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
true sir... But there are those of your brothers who see us as thrash and see the water way as a right....

young man, the water way is our right, the right of innocent passage, no one will stop us from passing through the niger river, we can't stop the North from passing through and South South can't stop us, it's a law

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Abasman008(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
GallantDuke:

Very few SS joined forces with the Biafran soldiers but majority didn't claiming that they are not Biafrans even denying us the usage of the PH airport and that culminated to starvation and malnutrition of the Biafran soldiers and children.

I hope I have answered your question?
liar... My uncles are from akwaibom far far far from enugu the capital they were conscripted....
The reason starvation came to both SS and SE if that the Nigerian side had with the help of the Navy stopped anything from leaving or coming through sea..and BIafra had plenty air strips like uli from which aircrafts landed and took of ...stop being a liar its not healthy for your unborn country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Abasman008(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
jimyjames:

young man, the water way is our right, the right of innocent passage, no one will stop us from passing through the niger river, we can't stop the North from passing through and South South can't stop us, it's a law
that's not the Niger river man... They right of innocent passage is subject to the flag countries agreement..if you want to use rive Niger stay back in Nigeria and sail north!!!

1 Like

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by selemo: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Proeast2:

Live and let live!
An act of War? When Niger Delta Republic controls your Navy and Air force... angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Abasman008(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
selemo:
An act of War? When Niger Delta Republic controls your Navy and Air force... angry angry angry angry angry
I swear .....
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by GallantDuke(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
ijawcitizen:

The biafra war you fought was an igbo war against the Niger Delta. All the bullets igbos shot outside Igboland was in the Niger Delta.

You declared war 3 DAYS after our long clamored removal from eastern region came to fruition.

You did not embark on any military expedition into Kano, Sokoto or Plateux where Gowon came from

but invaded Midwest (Niger Delta territory)which chose to be NEUTRAL and declared our Governor David Ejoor who was clearly sympathetic to igbos DEAD OR ALIVE for no crime whatsoever against the igbos.

You developed cold feet when you got to Ore because your overall biafran military ambition was not to fight Nigeria but subdue Niger Delta.

When Enugu your capital fell to federal forces, you igbos were still at Bonny and Our coastal territories shipping your people oversees and selling crude oil to France for weapons.

While, our people were permanently under house arrest and no one allowed to move to be tagged saboteur and shot in cold blood. Our foods were forcefully take away, our crops forcefully harvested, thereby inducing hunger and starvation on our people.

Our people had to risk their lives escaping igbo induced hunger and starvation from our own lands into western Nigeria for safety at the risk of igbo bullets.

I am not talking about the looting, rape, tortures, forceful conscription of our ablebodied men and all the war crimes against our people.
I am still stupefied how you were able to twist history to suit your selfish interest. You are absolutely right when you said that we didn't stage the war in Kano or any other part of the North but what you should bear in mind is that the war was declared by the Nigerian govt against the secessionists and they came to force us back into the republic so the Biafran soldiers fought gallantly to defend their land so there is no how they would have taken the battle to the North when the federal armies were at their neck;they have to defend their territory

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by jimyjames(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
ijawcitizen:

When Enugu your capital fell to federal forces, you igbos were still at Bonny and Our coastal territories shipping your people oversees and selling crude oil to France for weapons.

my friend are you aware Midwest was a region of its own and not part of Eastern Region or Niger Delta? let me tell you something a moment of truth will come by the time this country breaks apart, that's when you will know, the so called Niger Delta has Many Nations within it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by selemo: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
ijawcitizen:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You get bad mouth guy.. Only a fool will believe in Biafra..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Bkayyy: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
Guy we don't need you people again. Na crime?
Ndigbo want and deserve Alaigbo ( a pure Igbo state).
Na by force to carry una along?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Abasman008(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:
Guy we don't need you people again. Na crime?
Ndigbo want and deserve Alaigbo ( a pure Igbo state).
Na by force to carry una along?
you answer is it?
Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by Madmohamed419(m): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Niger Delta is too small for Biafra we could have finished you and Nigerian thanks to criminal Britain .Russian and other wold power. Can you imagine if they will leave us whit you alon we will just send only two battalion to finish Niger Delta for just too weeks. We will give you people Israel treatment to their Arab nebbor. Jus play the world will not abandon you people in messy of Biafra. No body born by a woman can stop Biafra Asses to the sea. Get that into your empty head. If anybody try to try it sorry is the name of that person we wil you brutal force against that person the one the world never see before.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by selemo: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
GallantDuke:

You should thank Gowon not Ojukwu..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What The International Law Says Regarding Inland Waters(pics) by GallantDuke(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abasman008:
liar... My uncles are from akwaibom far far far from enugu the capital they were conscripted....
The reason starvation came to both SS and SE if that the Nigerian side had with the help of the Navy stopped anything from leaving or coming through sea..and BIafra had plenty air strips like uli from which aircrafts landed and took of ...stop being a liar its not healthy for your unborn country.
You just proved me right;I said few SS men fought alongside the Igbos;Your uncles might be among the few that fought.

On the issue of starvation I would like to ask "who were in control of the water ways in the SS during the war? The central govt or the people of the SS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari Grandson Reacts To Viral Video Of Sokoto Woman Speaking Igbo. / Breaking: 40 Soldiers And 29 Herdsmen Killed In Nsukka / The Most Foolish Igbo I've Ever Seen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.