Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

A Simple Logic Why SARS Unit Should Be Scraped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Simple Logic Why SARS Unit Should Be Scraped (237 Views)

Why Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) Unit Should Remain In Nigeria / See Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished (photos) / #endsars: 5 Reasons Why SARS Must Not Be Abolished By Nwachibuzor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Logic Why SARS Unit Should Be Scraped by Depressed101: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
While we the youth are protesting undermining our differences to see that the now notorious police unit called SARS be ended.

It is important we know how this Unit came to be.

This unit was formed for a particular reason, which is to curb Violent Robbery and Kidnap activities..

It is very obvious that Violent robberies and kidnaps has reduced drastically compared to before, especially here in the south.

I am very confident that other special units in the police are now capable of handling robbery crimes.

So the need for SARS is Over..

SARS SHOULD BE SCRAPED. THEY WILL HEAR US LOUD AND CLEAR.

I am very proud how we made it loud this time for the world to hear. The Canadian Parliament has heard us, and i am sure before the end of the day that the UK parliament will hear us.

Our president can choose to pay deaf ear to our protest. He should be reminded that neither him nor any of his subordinates are mounting that seat come 2023.

Thats all for now.. Let the protest continue.
If you are with this movement. Pls like this post.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Logic Why SARS Unit Should Be Scraped by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2020
I stand with Reform_SARS angry

Most SARS operatives are cultists/drug addicts tongue

Meanwhile,,
If you know you can't train your children well, kindly control your child bearing. We already have more than enough thugs/devilish pikins abeg. The future of this nation no be here o lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NSCDC Officers In Akwa Ibom Beat Up NTA Staff For Not Bribing PHEDC Officials / #BLACKTUESDAY20-10-20: NIGERIAN Youth Grieves. / Jail At Ikoyi Prisons In Lagos..(are We Safe)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.