Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . . (896 Views)

It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . . by bkbabe97y(m): 1:54am On Mar 05, 2011
How To Pick A Nigerian President For Dummies

Submitted by kday (not verified) on March 4, 2011 - 02:16.
To all those People who are still confused about who to vote for in this coming Presidential election, i have a simple fool-proof formula to help you sift through all the bull##%t you have been bombarded with by the Nigerian rent-able media houses and by the lifeless NTA, the Top Government propaganda pushers.

So, these are the questions you ask yourself about the top 3 candidates (Buhari, Ribadu,Jonathan), no disrespect to anybody else in the race.

(a)What was their stance on corruption and what are their current actions on corruption?

(b)In their past performances, how did they conduct themselves in the discharge of their duties, in whatever capacity it may have been.

(c)What kind of characters do they parley with

(d)And last but not least, based on past performance, which one of the 3 candidates do you think has the courage to damn the consequences in other to heal our Nation.

And for this formula to work you have to be absolutely honest with yourself about the answers these questions will generate.God Bless Nigeria!

http://www.saharareporters.com/photo/day-2-minna-massive-crowd-buharis-rally?page=1
Re: If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . . by bkbabe97y(m): 2:19am On Mar 05, 2011
I think the choice is clear.
Re: If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . . by egift(m): 3:11am On Mar 05, 2011
^^ We can 100% agree on this. It is unmistakable, my dear grin
Re: If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . . by damas11111(m): 6:32am On Mar 05, 2011
I'm sure it's my new BB2011 version.

BB2011 ALL THE WAY
Re: If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . . by Audu123(m): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2011
Some fools will read all those posers and come up with the answer: Goodluck
Re: If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . . by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 05, 2011
OMG!!! Buhari Bakare rally in Port Harcourt saturday 5th March, at Isaac Boro Park!!! Whoop whoop!
Re: If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . . by 9ijaMan: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2011
Audu123:

Some fools will read all those posers and come up with the answer: Goodluck

The words in bold letters seem to be synonymous.

Teacher: What is another word for "fool"
Student: Goodluck!
Re: If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . . by Antiscam1: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2011
@poster,according to ur yardstick:
(a)Stance on corruptioncheesy least qualified is any of dem dat has ever force himself into office,as against d person we voted for Via COUP
(b)their past:d worst past of d 3 is any of dem dat has ever truncated democracy at gun point or any of dem dat ever served wit d most lawless
govt in our history(Abacha govt)
(c)People around dem:both GEJ & Ribadu are products of OBJ,Ribadu currently romances wit TINUBU & CO,BUHARI romanced wit Abacha,and current
having Abacha son as one of his govnor.(d termine who is more corrupt btw OBJ,ABACHA & TINUBU ursef)
NO sentiment,FINAL answer:BUHARI is d worst
Re: If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . . by Gbawe: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2011
bk.babe97y:

How To Pick A Nigerian President For Dummies

(a)What was their stance on corruption and what are their current actions on corruption?

(b)In their past performances, how did they conduct themselves in the discharge of their duties, in whatever capacity it may have been.

(c)What kind of characters do they parley with

(d)And last but not least, based on past performance, which one of the 3 candidates do you think has the courage to damn the consequences in other to heal our Nation.

With the above , GEJ is automatically the first to be disqualified . Tougher , if we are honest and cognisant of facts we need to acknowledge, to choose between Buhari and Ribadu.
Re: If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . . by bkbabe97y(m): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2011
Anti-scam:

@poster,according to your yardstick:
(a)Stance on corruptioncheesy least qualified is any of dem dat has ever force himself into office,as against d person we voted for Via COUP
(b)their past:d worst past of d 3 is any of dem dat has ever truncated democracy at gun point or any of dem dat ever served wit d most lawless
govt in our history(Abacha govt)
(c)People around dem:both GEJ & Ribadu are products of OBJ,Ribadu currently romances wit TINUBU & CO,BUHARI romanced wit Abacha,and current
having Abacha son as one of his govnor.(d termine who is more corrupt btw OBJ,ABACHA & TINUBU ursef)
NO sentiment,FINAL answer:BUHARI is d worst

In due time You and your ilk will realize that I do not make posts like this with people like u in mind. . . .

Now, Poof! Be Gone!
Re: If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . . by Gbawe: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2011
bk.babe97y:

In due time You and your ilk will realize that I do not make posts like this with people like u in mind. . . .
Now, Poof! Be Gone!

don't be sidetracked by distractive elements. Their candidate is , by far , the worst in regards to the four question raised . To that end, I expect all kinds of ridiculous and patently nonsensical defence of GEJ on this thread. Some will even say reducing corruption does not matter because privatisation solves everything (Tensor777) !!!!! At no time in the history of Nigeria's current democratic experiment have I seen so much rubbish being written as mitigation for a very poor President.
Re: If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . . by bkbabe97y(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2011
Gbawe:

don't be sidetracked by distractive elements. Their candidate is , by far , the worst in regards to the four question raised . To that end, I expect all kinds of ridiculous and patently nonsensical defence of GEJ on this thread. Some will even say reducing corruption does not matter because privatisation solves everything (Tensor777) !!!!! At no time in the history of Nigeria's current democratic experiment have I seen so much rubbish being written as mitigation for a very poor President.

To say these guys are ridiculous is to say the least.

I just hope none of them ever gets granted a visa to come to The States. They can stay their dumb aszzes in Africa; we got enough crazies as it is already!
Re: If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . . by Solomon227(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2011
[size=24pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size]for the future of our children
Re: If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . . by bkbabe97y(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2011
I hope they listen to u.
Re: If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . . by Antiscam1: 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2011
@bkbabe,U dont want us to get USA visa!,dat is funny!,Pele ooH omo Oyinbo(sorry oyinbo boy).U are a very blunt illiterate, blindfolded by fanatism or mediocrity!.In dat USA where u claimed dat u are SLAVE,DO DEY CELEBRATE d return of Some one who once toppled a democratically elected govt? D answer is obviously NO.So, can u tell me why u are forcing me to celebrate d return of BUHARI dat once sent democracy packing with a GUN?
Be honest and u will find ur ignorance and stupidity staring at u!
It may interest u to know dat im not even in support of GEJ & Ribadu because dey are all d same,however.ribadu appears less corrupt dan gej but BUHARI remains d WORST ,A BLUNT ANTI-DEMOCRACY!
Re: If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . . by monkeyleg: 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2011
They say above all to your own self be true. Devoid of all sentiments, Goddy go carry last.
Re: If You Are Still Confused On Who To Vote For President. . . . by 9ijaMan: 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2011
Anti-scam:

@bkbabe,U dont want us to get USA visa!,dat is funny!,Pele ooH omo Oyinbo(sorry oyinbo boy).U are a very blunt illiterate, blindfolded by fanatism or mediocrity!.In dat USA where u claimed dat u are SLAVE,DO DEY CELEBRATE d return of Some one who once toppled a democratically elected govt? D answer is obviously NO.So, can u tell me why u are forcing me to celebrate d return of BUHARI dat once sent democracy packing with a GUN?
Be honest and u will find your ignorance and stupidity staring at u!
It may interest u to know dat im not even in support of GEJ & Ribadu because dey are all d same,however.ribadu appears less corrupt dan gej but BUHARI remains d WORST ,A BLUNT ANTI-DEMOCRACY!

Interesting. So electing a former military leader amounts to celebration! How about comparing that to the celebration of the release of a felon/ex-convict who got docked corruption by GEJ and his PDP ilk?
The worst that can happen to a man/woman is for him/her to lie to himself/herself. You are such a double faced unrepentant liar.

(1) (Reply)

IBORI GUARANTEED TO FACE TRIAL IN THE UK / 1000 Reasons I Will Never Vote For Buhari / Abike Dabiri Flaws Electoral Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.