Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Who Is Afraid Of Asiwaju 2023 Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Afraid Of Asiwaju 2023 Project (629 Views)

"Asiwaju 2023", Oyinbo Ladies Campaign For Tinubu (Photo, Video) / 4 Categories Of People Against Asiwaju 2023 / 1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Afraid Of Asiwaju 2023 Project by aguele(m): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
By: Akeusola Femi

“I do not admire Tinubu because he is a saint, I do not admire Tinubu because he is from the south, I do not admire Tinubu because He is a Yoruba. If I wanted saints, I will proceed to heavens not earth. Every human is fallible, I admire Tinubu because he saved Nigeria from the danger of falling into “One Party State. He has nurtured many renowned successors, he strategically terminated PDP 60 years life span in 16 years.” These are not my words, these are words of world renowned Nobel Laureate, the great Wole Soyinka about Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Asiwaju is not a saint, he won’t himself admit to being one but one thing we would agree is he has proven time and time again that he is cut from a different cloth.

Asiwaju was the light at the end of the tunnel and that saw the end of P.D.P in 2015, it set a new dawn in Nigerian politics. Indeed, Asiwaju can be said to be the Koseleri of Nigerian politics. This is a man who rose from being the lone voice in 1999 as an Alliance for Democracy Governor to becoming a political gladiator. Among his pairs and even supposedly people who are above, he has proven to be ten steps ahead.

It will be interesting to point out that since 2007, Asiwaju has not occupied a political office neither has he been given a political appointment but this political juggernaut excels anyways.

No official statement has been released as to if he will be contesting in 2023, yet there has been series of attacks on his personality in the last week, this begs the question, WHO IS AFRAID OF ASIWAJU 2023

- Akeusola Femi

Tinubu Support Group(TSG)
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Asiwaju 2023 Project by psychalade: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Asiwaju 2023 Project by donbachi(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
He has the right to vote and be voted for..he is not a saint,like you rightly posited.but,remember.if apc lost in edo cos of oshiomhole.who happened to be tinubus's wingman and also an embattled national party chairman,disgraced and thrown out of office..not also neglecting tinubu's bullion van saga..e no go easy.

#Nigerianobelagos.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Asiwaju 2023 Project by Pentagon007: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
Are people afraid of Tinubu? Hell yea! ...The money in our pocket is afraid of Tinubu. ...The Nigerian treasury is afraid of Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Asiwaju 2023 Project by tricksters: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
The entire Igbo tribe n its indeed shocking.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Asiwaju 2023 Project by uniqueboi1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
A known thief can't rule Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Asiwaju 2023 Project by FlamieB(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
The money in my pocket don't need to get lost. So I say NO to Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Asiwaju 2023 Project by Raalsalghul: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Dead on arrival.

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria! angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Asiwaju 2023 Project by Odingo1: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
aguele:

“I do not admire Tinubu because he is a saint, I do not admire Tinubu because he is from the south, I do not admire Tinubu because He is a Yoruba. If I wanted saints, I will proceed to heavens not earth. Every human is fallible, I admire Tinubu because he saved Nigeria from the danger of falling into “One Party State. He has nurtured many renowned successors, he strategically terminated PDP 60 years life span in 16 years.” These are not my words, these are words of world renowned Nobel Laureate, the great Wole Soyinka about Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Asiwaju is not a saint, he won’t himself admit to being one but one thing we would agree is he has proven time and time again that he is cut from a different cloth.

Asiwaju was the light at the end of the tunnel and that saw the end of P.D.P in 2015, it set a new dawn in Nigerian politics. Indeed, Asiwaju can be said to be the Koseleri of Nigerian politics. This is a man who rose from being the lone voice in 1999 as an Alliance for Democracy Governor to becoming a political gladiator. Among his pairs and even supposedly people who are above, he has proven to be ten steps ahead.

It will be interesting to point out that since 2007, Asiwaju has not occupied a political office neither has he been given a political appointment but this political juggernaut excels anyways.

No official statement has been released as to if he will be contesting in 2023, yet there has been series of attacks on his personality in the last week, this begs the question, WHO IS AFRAID OF ASIWAJU 2023

- Akeusola Femi

Tinubu did not end PDP anything, without him the North would have still won the election. 2023 the North will move back to PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Asiwaju 2023 Project by slivertongue: 12:18am On Oct 10, 2020
all thess hatchet writers writing for kobo kobo have started again. we have outgrown this method but 2023 will tell

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Asiwaju 2023 Project by ekesol: 12:22am On Oct 10, 2020
Corruption and Tinubu is 5&6
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Asiwaju 2023 Project by freeborn02: 1:45am On Oct 10, 2020
aguele:

All of you in the group are not different from those hailing Ibori in Delta State after he was released from prison for corruption charges.

You just prove that the APC loves corruption. You only hate corruption when the person stealing is not your preferred thief.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Asiwaju 2023 Project by EmekaA125(m): 3:42am On Oct 10, 2020
Nonsense. Even Tinubu knows that his ambition is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Asiwaju 2023 Project by tobechi74: 3:48am On Oct 10, 2020
APC does not want hin
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Asiwaju 2023 Project by tuniski: 5:32am On Oct 10, 2020
I pray he gets the APC ticket so that Nigerians can wholesomely thrash him!
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Asiwaju 2023 Project by BlackfireX: 6:04am On Oct 10, 2020
grin

Comedy section
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Asiwaju 2023 Project by bioemmy: 6:07am On Oct 10, 2020
Which projet abeg?

Project to re-loot our treasury again?
Project to turn Nigeria to Lagos?
Project for him to establish himself as kingmaker in Nigeria

Guess what he did and is still doing in Lagos with the tax money has been brought to public view. He maybe wants to replicate such nationally.

He has the citizenship right to contest for any electoral position, but Nigerians will have the final say.

(1) (Reply)

No Northern State Is Joining #endsars / Ondo: See 'winner' In Deputy-governor, Agboola Ajayi's Polling Unit / POS The Most Popular Business In Nigeria Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.