Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him (58284 Views)

Jollof Rice: Akon And Obafemi Hamzat, Deputy Governor Of Lagos Debate / Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' / Bobrisky Recounts How A Man Sexually Harassed Him In A Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by Karleb(m): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2020
It's a lie. Mr Deputy Governor is just another yahoo boy.

I lost it when my mom said SARS official once checked her phone.

#EndSARS

#EndSarsNow

#EndPoliceBrutality

7 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by Cmanforall: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2020
Talking to protesters.
When will Buhari do so too?
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by ABCthings: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2020
Okay.
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by OyinO: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2020
RomanianNinja:
All we are saying is #EndSARS

No idiot should quote me saying a reform is better else every member of your family will be victims of SARS brutality

AMEN!!! They are stewpeed mofos.
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by Muttyqueen(f): 8:44am On Oct 10, 2020
All lies.. from Hamzat, tell me which slave that does not know his masters

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by tfash96(m): 8:44am On Oct 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
No body way SARS never harras
na Beautiful lyrics be that... Make we enter studio now... Chai see rhyme tongue
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by lexy2014: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by Karleb(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2020
Muttyqueen:
All lies.. from Hamzat, tell me which slave that does not know his masters

He said 4 years ago. He was probably not as influential then.

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by ssogundele(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2020
Those guys are very unprofessional in their conducts and appearances. SWAT or SATS or SEAL goes their jobs professionally and hardly do an innocent get harm. But this sars guys are totally barbaric and savage! Kill without blinking. Their generations can’t escape the curses!
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by anonimi: 8:45am On Oct 10, 2020
tolumizzy:
Real man.... Thank God he is not the lying type

Please how do you know that he is not telling lies

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by SenecaTheYonger: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2020
classicfrank4u:
Almost every Nigerian especially in the south has had an encounter with those beasts on uniform

Do you guys never wonder why SARS brandish modern weapon in the south more than than the Nigerian Army itself?

Why the Nigerian Army are crying for new weapons to fight BK, SARS are moving around with state of the art weapons.

Makes you wonder where all those billions of dollars that we’re supposed to be used to secure arms against BK went to.

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by Kevinsamba: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2020
The only reasonable comment since the beginning of the end SARS saga
StagethemTVee:
While we are asking for SARS to be scrapped, we should also be suggesting alternatives to armed robbery menace. This has to a be a balanced discussion since many are against its reforms. This campaign is very similar to what happened in the US when protesters were asking the the police be defunded. When you define the police, how will they perform this duties of protecting the citizens?
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2020
Were is that dolt that has been writing rubbish since yesterday “yamandgoateater “ abi what’s his name again... come and tag the deputy governor a yahoo boy. Deluded fellow. sad
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by Chimatesky64: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2020
The day i start to fear sars na when i pass there front i cum greet dem pass,1 of dem turn back give me better slap 4 common greeting o,since that day i tuale 4 dem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by Muttyqueen(f): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2020
Karleb:

But he has been in the ministry and in lagos state,governors cartels and he has no police attached to him?abeg second base jare

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by Coronavirus1: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2020
Thank you mr deputy governor
We the people have had you we are going to think about it.
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by Ingriid(f): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2020
Yes, I say a big no to police brutality! Human lives matter but for those of us screaming ‘ EndSars’ pls suggest an alternative ways to combat crimes and robbery.

Initially, when this protest started it was a very good cause but if u go out on the street and see d way people are going about it now, u will wanna ask questions.

Are we really protesting for a good cause or some people want a total end to SARS for their selfish reasons. Please it is time to ask questions? Don’t just follow d crowd , let’s all reason together .
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by Tyriq: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
While we are asking for SARS to be scrapped, we should also be suggesting alternatives to armed robbery menace. This has to a be a balanced discussion since many are against its reforms. This campaign is very similar to what happened in the US when protesters were asking the the police be defunded. When you define the police, how will they perform this duties of protecting the citizens?
Have you ever read any where in the news that SARS intercepted and arrested armed robbers before? Isn't that the reason the unit was formed? ASars is useless and should be disbanded

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by SenecaTheYonger: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2020
Kevinsamba:
The only reasonable comment since the beginning of the end SARS saga

StagethemTVee:

Don’t ignore my comment. Tell me when did SARS ever show up for you guys during the lockdown when armed robbers were going from house to house at night. Who had to form vigilante to protect their neighborhood?

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by AFONJACOW(m): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
and part of protecting citizens are harassing innocent youths with expensive cars or iPhone, how many arm robbers u hear SARS don catch red handed before , if they feel like flexing power let them go to north east and battle it out with their mates in sambisa forest, I thought çommon Sense is even cheap
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by anochuko01(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:

Some people even went as far as saying that SARS did nothing to curb the menace of one million boys.

The older ones would remember when third mainland bridge was a den of robbers.

Car trackers became a huge business coz of high way robbery and car snatching.

Banks didn't start using security doors without a reason.

We'll go back to those horrible days in less than a year if SARS is disbanded, especially when you consider how difficult things are presently.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by anonimi: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2020
Karleb:

Four years ago is 2016.
Someone who has been Lagos state commissioner since 2005?
Do you know what/who you are talking about?
The guy is obviously a liar, as most Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC are.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024299_bubu6_jpeg86aaf8fa6cd32a5104ab6bf996dd1ee3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3220187_img11010123498002_jpeg_jpeg62c874903b6f8a5c196c046ea4a90862

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by Tango123: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:

Defunding the police doesn't mean no police again.

It means spending more money on things that will give people jobs and better life, and in that way, crime will reduce,and in that way less police will be needed.

It is based on the notion that people.go into crime, not because they were born criminals, but because of lack of opportunities and life circumstances

In Nigeria what we need is defund politicians...

SARS shoild be in barracks, and respond when called upon

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by samuelevans(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2020
this country eehn, mumu people too plenty, few days/weeks now na Endsars they rain nw, we don forget Bbnaija again, even if they end sars how that one take help your life? we don't always face our main problem in this country. i tired ooh na money i dey find no time i beg
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by joyandfaith: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2020
The NPF needs a wholistic reconfiguration with the ban of SARS. SARS was formed to battle armed robbers and kidnappers in 1992 in lagos. in early 2000 , sars units were created nationwide due to increasing violent crimes. 10 years later, Internet fraud became popular and armed robberies becoming old fashioned . sars guys were becoming idle, no more action , no money. efcc guys are living like Saudi princes.sars were envying efcc guys and decided to have their share of proceeds of frauds.
the truth is that era of rampant armed robberies has gone. this is new era of Internet fraud. they do not have training to handle cybercrimes. many innocent ones have been harassed and killed by sars. follow PoliceCRU and segalink in twitter and read bad experiences people had with sars. sars are friends of yahoos and criminals. they visit real yahoos monthly to collect 'salaries'. it is when they fail to meet their 'targets', they resort to extorting any youth. sars personnels should be deployed to fight bandits as SWAT team while government devotes more resources to efcc and icpc to have presence in every lg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by Sweetcho: 8:54am On Oct 10, 2020
What is sars are they police or what
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by joyandfaith: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2020
Tango123:

Defunding the police doesn't mean no police again.

It means spending more money on things that will give people jobs and better life, and in that way, crime will reduce,and in that way less police will be needed.

It is based on the notion that people.go into crime, not because they were born criminals, but because of lack of opportunities and life circumstances

In Nigeria what we need is defund politicians...

SARS shoild be in barracks, and respond when called upon

on point

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Don’t ignore my comment. Tell me when did SARS ever show up for you guys during the lockdown when armed robbers were going from house to house at night. Who had to form vigilante to protect their neighborhood?

Chairman please save your strength, the half by smart dudes won’t answer your question as if we are not living in the same country. When you see them talk that trash just know his father , brother or uncle is a member of SARs and he is feeding off the terror. Deluded fellows.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by Naijaarchive(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2020
#ReformPolice
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by Adrian9(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2020
If Nigeria dia government fit get mind integrate terrorist put for our army,if dem end SARS today,tomorrow dem go wear another uniform to continue the killing where dem leave am!
Nigeria is DOOMED
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by Bluffly: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2020
Things are like this because our government has failed us in leadership. We've been living in anarchy. Citizens are all lawless, law enforcers are gruesome. In developed climes, police van while siren you from behind and you will pack the van will pack behind you. In Nigeria it is not so. We should all start to learn to live by the law, leaders should ensure citizens feel human and not animals. Over 70% of Police force personnel are living in dire situations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé / Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) / Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.