Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him (58286 Views)

Jollof Rice: Akon And Obafemi Hamzat, Deputy Governor Of Lagos Debate / Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy' / Bobrisky Recounts How A Man Sexually Harassed Him In A Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by SexytorresE(f): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
The only reason this protect still calm is because student are at home with their parents beging and even fighting them not to go outside and join the #EndSARS protest

How wish them dey school with nobody to regulate their movement, this thing for don turn revolution since
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by laidima88(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
I don't get, they double cross u so how did they harass you or u no wan tell us the full story
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by lakefist(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
But there are several cases of police arresting the armed robbers at hideouts

That is their Job and exactly wat dey sud be doing. We dont need them on the street harassing young men.
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by Yusolam05(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by IMASTEX: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
AfroMighty:
Ex convicts as security agent while thousands of graduate are there roaming the street with no job.

Had a been grace smiled on Evans, he can apply to be a SARs officer once he finish serving his sentence. Imagine a man who make millions pfrom kidnapping and robbery to be paid #47,000 at the end of the month, he will surely be an officer by the day and a kidnapper by night.
The way things work in this nation needs to be re checked.

GOOD MORNING
Still Evan is too decent & organised to join SARS. Those guys are high grade touts & criminals.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by ArchAngelos999: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
see how this bastard changed the narrative with his subtle accusation. these guys are evil

"If we employ violence or destruction to drive home our grievances, we will also be hurting ourselves"
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 11, 2020
AfroMighty:
Ex convicts as security agent while thousands of graduate are there roaming the street with no job.

Had a been grace smiled on Evans, he can apply to be a SARs officer once he finish serving his sentence. Imagine a man who make millions from kidnapping and robbery to be paid #47,000 at the end of the month, he will surely be an officer by the day and a kidnapper by night.
The way things work in this nation needs to be re checked.

GOOD MORNING

Are SARS officers really ex-convict? Like have they served prison terms in the past?
Re: Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 11, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

I think government should stop wasting funds on this organization and simply direct each ethnics or community to protect themselves. Yes! IT WILL WORK!

I agree with this your post. I think it will work too. Many Nigerians are only concerned about themselves. If you ask every community to protect themselves by themselves, I think it will work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé / Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four / Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.