Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend (92852 Views)

Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) / Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' / Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by agboifeanyi242(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2020
Sacked DMW artiste, Sanni Goriola Wasiu aka Lil Frosh has been spotted at the police station after he was picked up by the Nigerian police for beating his girlfriend mercilessly which sparked outrage all over social media.

A few days ago, the brother of the girlfriend of Lil Frosh leaked photos of the physical assaults on her sister which captured the lady’s bruised face and her almost closed eyes. After a preliminary investigation by Davido and the team who had signed the rapper onto Davido Music World (DMW) terminate d his contract and axed him from his camp.

Earlier today, he was arrested but as of press time, we don’t know if he has been offcially charged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FkncdyrLN8

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2020
Any man who lays his hands on a woman is no longer a man.

Real men don't beat women. My dad never ever laid hands on my mum. I'm neither deviating from the precedence he set for me.

The best way to avoid that pitfall is to choose your wife wisely. Marry who get sense not who fine pass. A word is enough for the wise.

Say no to violence against Women.
Say no to wife battering.

298 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Gwagone: 7:32am On Oct 10, 2020
Uhm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Davash222(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2020
This one ended his career by himself. One of the disadvantages of fornication. You’re not yet married, and you’re living with a girl. Mumu boy!

179 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by OKorowanta: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2020
The outgoing SARS should handle his case as a send off gift...

218 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:49am On Oct 10, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Any man who lays his hands on a woman is no longer a man.

Real men don't beat women. My dad never ever laid hands in my mum. I'm neither deviating from the precedence he set for me.

The best way to avoid that pitfall is to choose your wife wisely. Marry who get sense not who fine pass. A word is enough for the wise.

Say no to violence against Women.
Say no to wife battering.
Any woman who also lays her hands on a man isn't a woman

real women don't beat their husband

Say no to violence against men
Say no to husband battering.

481 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

He deserves, some jail term for this inhuman nature of him .

Don't be surprised, after all this chaos that girl could go back to him. Remember she said she has been enduring him, hoping one day he will change.

Girls normally die for girls who talk rubbish, brutalize them, humiliate them. I don't know but I have seen lot of seneirios I can relate with.

Fall in love with your brain. Cause your brain is wiser than your heart .

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Kendumazy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
He couldn't handle his fame well. He believes he's a star as such, does not see treating his babe well cos there are lots of ladies dieing to have him. Fame and power, if not handled with common sense can kill a man. Thumbs up to all celebrities out there who handled their fame well!

We are available to make payment for you to India. Check link for info. https://www.nairaland.com/6120788/want-send-money-india-handle

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by WalkerMichael(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
hmmm one of this girl eyes closed.. endSARS endPOLICEBRUTALITY
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by kingxsamz(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Yankiss(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
The Police should just avenge the girlfriend by giving him a dose of his own medicine. He should not be detained at all or pay money. Just be pummeled until the eyes are swollen. Then released. grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
David would bail him. In Nigeria, celebrities don't enter cells.

CalvinGaye:

Na true
No be only David go bail am sef. Even Goliath go join d kyn bailing.

If you Literally mean Davido, then I must say that's already a forgone issue.
Coz last time I checked, he(Davido) has ejected this frosh guy from his record label.
He has completely separated himself from having anything to do with the boy(frosh).
Stop saying what you don't know.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Slawormir: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Lil frosh is a pussy asss niggarrr
Real niggarrrz don't hit women

There are ways to reprimand them
And they will feel bad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hmn
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Sultty(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mad man
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by KindlyAssist: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Somebody's daughter.

No Dowry,

No Legal partnership, just a girlfriend.

As wear this guy is sick.

If am the family I will use every legal means necessary to met out punishment for his stupidity and then at last he must learn and understand that a girl child deserves protection.

Imagine o.! Almost blinded Her eyes o.

Can He raise a girl child ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by RaptObserver: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
That is why it is not good to take substances that can make you high until you re mature enough to control your emotions. How could you beat your gf so bad? Tomorrow now he will be shouting end SARS. But what is the difference between him and those barbarians? And I hope that young woman will not text him later to demand that they get back? Cos sometimes naija gals are wired in crazy ways. We may see them together again tomorrow.

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Alvelt14(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
This guy is a goner, Is he supporting Arsenal?

See where ur negative aggression land u
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by GistFullGround: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
No wonder his name is Sanni "Gorrila" Wasiu

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Guyman02: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Don't allow anger to take over your senses, now see where it has landed him. The humiliation, the loss of career path in the music industry, the loss of income from proposed endorsements etc.
It's also a lesson to guys, don't live full time with a girl you have not paid her bride price, because you want regular pussy, let her visit and go back home, after all you are not her father nor her husband

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by ainas247: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
cheesy What do people gain raising hand on ladys?
I will walk away 100% even if she slaps me, I wont wait for the second slap
I will run.

Mean while don't slap your website
let it show on Google Page 1 chat up now

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Rhapsodia: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Okay cheesy

Do the crime, do the time. Good riddance grin
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by donprinyo(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
stop dating small children

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by englishmart(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Stupid guys like this are the reason ladies prefer married men. Married men they claim pamper and spend on them with reckless abandonment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by iampeterben(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Cut one of his hand, so next time he will learn never to hit a woman. We all know where this will end, both parties will settle amicably and case close.
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by Omoslim26: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
okay

Se the girl no get brothers person wey you never pay her dairy ordinary boyfriend
d gal for arrange some heavy soldiers for am make him show him manness with dem

stupid boy

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by blinking001(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Next please
Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by bigdammyj: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Noted

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend by atlanticexpress: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Maga like him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies / Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.