Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi (44418 Views)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Ctorch: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2020
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala may not win WTO DG, Kayode Ogundamisi, Give reason, quoting Sarah Chayes

"Okonjo-Iweala may have done some box-checking technocratic transparency reforms in her ministry but the fact is, nearly a billion dollars a month were going missing from oil revenues when she was finance Minister," Sarah Chayes, author Thieves of State.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1314249536899035136

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by flyingpig: 8:15am On Oct 10, 2020
That is the responsibility of the corrupt bureeacrats in Nigerian seat of power. It was not as though she couldn't cover the point of leakage. But you will be instructed not to so that they can have unfettered access to public treasury.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by princemillla(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2020
Am hating all this bad belle thing.

Ogundamisi I supposed is a learned fellow. This woman gave a lecture at one convocation ceremony explained how her mum was kidnapped by an u known people who demanded she back out from a certain contract. Wasn't that genuine reason to know she could not have raise much alarm about goings in the entire system?

Nija doesn't worth sacrificing for in any level.

I would av resigned if I were in her shoe but.....

313 Likes 20 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Lol

SW are mean ooo to run this beautiful bride down.

From kemi....now this...many more to come I guess.

This one done pass bad belle.....They can't hold it any longer.

354 Likes 32 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by 9jahotblog: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2020
Ctorch:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala will not win WTO DG, Kayode Ogundamisi, Give reasons.
okonjo iweala will win and nothing will happen. you are just empty barrel .

362 Likes 27 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Envy kills beware

217 Likes 12 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by HigherEd: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Taking a ministerial position in Nigeria can be one of the biggest undoing to one's global aspiration.

I wish NOI the very best.

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by kettykin: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Since when did Ngozi okonjo Iweala become EFCC chairman or chairwoman. It seems some people are chronically demented illiterates.

Is the present minister for finance curbing corruption or is it the job description of a finance minister to fight or curb corruption?

274 Likes 16 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by OAUTemitayo: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2020
Where did he say that?
Why are you trying to instigate unnecessary hate against him?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by dlaw70(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2020
why is it only yorubas that have looked into the future and have seen that she will not win ?

Bad Belle no good at all !!

Even when that Yoruba guy at the head of Afdb was accused of corruption,non of you came out to say he will not win a second term,yet he won at the end of the day.
All I see in this country is TRIBALISM .
It is so strong in Nigeria that I will conclude that TRIBALISM is worst than Racism.

276 Likes 19 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by HigherEd: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Lol

This one done pass bad belle..

From what we can see Kayode was citing a UK finance report. I can't see anything here where he said she wouldn't win. Unless there are still other screens hots they aren't showing us.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2020
OAUTemitayo:
Where did he say that? Why are you trying to instigate unnecessary hate against him?
See them
maybe you didn't read the tweet.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by mekaboy(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2020
Funny how envy makes educated people turn to pigs. Looking for reasons why your own should not win, rather than reason why she should.

161 Likes 18 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 10, 2020
HigherEd:

From what we can see Kayode was citing a UK finance report. I can't see anything here where he said she wouldn't win. Unless there are still other screens hots they aren't showing us.

and this is the best time to cite the reference.

You didn't see clearly.

nonsense.

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Envy kills beware

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2020
why must you raise this stuff now? and what makes you think the south Korean lady will win? even the other candidate, The North Koreans and Chinese don't want her, so what's your pain here?
why didn't you say this about the AFDB president, Akinwumi Adesina who was accuse of so many illegalities, but we still supported him n he won?
we like pulling our own down,why?

141 Likes 16 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by GuyWise101(m): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2020
Nna mehnnnnn Afonja's are something else.....

Wicked things.

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2020
When the news of NOI making the final cut of the last two candidates standing for the WTO job hit Front Page on Nairaland, I made a comment, that

"Yoruba Muslims will not be happy".

I was lambasted for bringing tribalism into what seemed like collective gain of Nigerians. But I guess events of past few days have vindicated me.

First it was Kemi and now Kayode Ogundamisi.

These are the ones talking openly.

Just think of the possible covert campaign of calumny they could be launching.

You see this people eh!

Make I no talk...

But they should get rat poisons ready so they easily guzzle it when Ngozi is finally announced as WTO president.

148 Likes 13 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by TheWalkingMind: 8:45am On Oct 10, 2020
I still don't understand how her winning and not winning affects any Nigerian.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by bigeliot(m): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2020
So if she wins now wetin go happen?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by DenreleDave(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2020
undecided undecided undecided
Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by vanunu: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2020
This is pure hate.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by loveth360(f): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2020
kayode Ogundamisi is a typical yoloba man doing what they know how to do best....

But they will be the first to accuse others of hating.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Saao(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2020
One Nigeria. When it comes to the time of Adesina akinwumi, we all stood behind him, nobody was against him, same man served under gej, but now it's time for Ngozi, so many negative permutations. Let them be informed that, the people selecting her are not Nigerians, these are great personalities that knew her worth. I'm from middle belt but trust I hate the way Yorubas and others tribe hated igbos for nothing. Until we change our behavior, this country is going no where.

202 Likes 18 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by loveth360(f): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Lol

This one done pass bad belle.....They can hold it any longer.
You think these people want any Igbo man to succeed in this life,forget how some of them are pretending.

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Oracleforce: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Lol

This one done pass bad belle.....They can hold it any longer.

Igbo people never know anything....you started it, and we have joined you....
101 facts show that NOI is not qualified to occupy the office...
The evil that men or women do live after them...
She will not be appointed...

5 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by akinmusi(m): 9:12am On Oct 10, 2020
She Don buy market from South Westerners

5 Likes

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2020
loveth360:
You think these people want any Igbo man to succeed in this life,forget how some of them are pretending.

The matter done tire us.

This pure hate.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by loveth360(f): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2020
Oracleforce:

Igbo people never know anything....you started it, and we have joined you....
101 facts show that NOI is not qualified to occupy the office...
The evil that men or women do live after them...
She will not be appointed...
All Yoloba should bring it on and stop pretending.

Many yoloba will do awolowo style when NOI win this.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by fjjc(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2020
Ctorch:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala will not win WTO DG, Kayode Ogundamisi, Give reasons.
Either Ogundamisi or Kemi, these people view do not represent Yoruba nation's view at large. Many of us in the Southwest are seriously supporting NOI not because we have something personal we want to gain from it, but, because she is a Nigerian, and any good things that happen to a Nigerian, we should all celebrate it. We all have our blamed as to what this country turn to today.

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by sweetonugbu: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2020
this pure witchcraft

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi by wingmanIII: 9:25am On Oct 10, 2020
No surprise here.
Typical afonja animal!

67 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Bomb Attack / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari / Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.