Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,986 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

List Of States Yet To Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of States Yet To Protest (1598 Views)

4 Years After Constitutional Amendment: States Yet To Build, Own, Manage Prisons / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT / $322m Abacha Loot: List Of States To Receive Cash In July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of States Yet To Protest by Sebastine1994(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
list of states yet to protest

all northern states
akwa ibom
cross Rivers
benue
enugu
ebonyi
bayelsa
imo

nassarawa

Yahoo boys are in charge

aba chased isakaba boys away, they regretted it.

so you guys will regret this

1 Like

Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Watin concern agberos with overlaod?

1 Like

Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by naija4life247: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
We know the real cowards now.

1 Like

Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Evil people are the one protesting .

1 Like

Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by Kestolove(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
We are not criminals or Yahoo boys in d north dats y we don't protest

1 Like

Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sebastine1994:

all northern states
akwa ibom
cross Rivers
benue
enugu
ebonyi
bayelsa
imo

nassarawa

Yahoo boys are in charge

Owerri was among the first to protest oga

That was where a DPO was videoed slapping someone and threatening to shot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kestolove:
Is cyber crime the work of SARS ? Don't u have kidnapping and armed robbery in the north which is SARS core job whey not deploy all of them there

7 Likes

Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by joeluv: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
Enugu own is on Tuesday
Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by eliyke(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
remove ebonyi because am presently in my village(amasiri),d sarz dere dey fear die right from tym.even wen governor ban bike during covid19,d bike guys bring out gun 4 nite start to release,sarz japa enter dere station.i even here say dem Don burn dere station some years back,if I dey tell dem abt sarz brutality 4 lagos nd other states dem go jst dey laugh say d youths dere no get liver
Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by Oracleforce: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kestolove:

But you have gandollar in the north and hell-rufai

Your major work in the north is rearing of cow, goats, sheep, gateman, and shoemaker.

2 Likes

Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by LosC: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
ENUGU

4 Likes

Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by Charleys: 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
LosC:
ENUGU

Any igboman who protests about this ENDSARS is a coward. They should be protesting about the breaking up of this country into a thousand pieces not about SARS.

Who are you to summon people to come to okpara square?
Signed by whom?
Pictures don't move us. We are not sheeps
Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by LosC: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Charleys:

Any igboman who protests about this ENDSARS is a coward. They should be protesting about the breaking up of this country into a thousand pieces not about SARS.

Signed by whom?

It's a living being that demands freedom

3 Likes

Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by Charleys: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
LosC:

It's a living being that demands freedom

Freedom from the zoo, you're right

1 Like

Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by crispus09(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
LosC:
ENUGU

Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by Bkayyy: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Charleys:

Signed by whom?
Imagine
Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by NairaHercules(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sebastine1994:

all northern states
akwa ibom
cross Rivers
benue
enugu
ebonyi
bayelsa
imo

nassarawa

Yahoo boys are in charge

Na by force to protest?

The ending of SARS will do more harm than good.
Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by ybalogs(m): 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
People get time sha.
Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by ybalogs(m): 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
NairaHercules:

Na by force to protest?

The ending of SARS will do more harm than good.
Let's hope it doesn't. I actually fear it's backlash though .
Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by Charleys: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2020
Bkayyy:

Imagine

Cry your own cry.
Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2020
All those bastards in the north would never protest
Bastard terrorists
Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2020
Kestolove:

So Boko Harams are not criminals according to you
Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by Kestolove(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

So Boko Harams are not criminals according to you
those ones are terrorist ND u don't negotiate with terrorist so d f0ols can't protest..

1 Like

Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by Sebastine1994(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
back when I was in the university, every dept had a WhatsApp group, the course rep can share information to everyone simultaneously and we can discuss good ideas on that platform, we were so organized on that platform.

but it is a shame that a community as big as mine, with more than fifteen thousand people living in the same area, can not have a Facebook group that is mature, a place where they can share information and ideas together. so everyone is just disorganized and doing his thing.

mind you, we have a Facebook group, but they just post useless topics and jokes, that would not help anybody. I have never seen a Facebook group that is matured.
Re: List Of States Yet To Protest by Sebastine1994(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
automatically we can summon all the carpenter in abuja simultaneously through the group leaders of the carpenter on Facebook, they can meet online or offline, at a given time, in their various community,

shop owners can be summoned too, as well as bankers, etc. all the school children within Abuja can be summoned at once, to report to their various school for emergency meeting,

then we will have the creative idea group that needs funding, members of the group can be summoned to help one of their own fund his or her idea, their contribution should be recorded incase when they need help too.

we can help each other out, we wouldn't have to overload the government, the government will be ashamed even, because the citizens has found an alternative to them.

all your members should have I.D. number, like a matric number or other unique code, to make it easy to identify them. landlord will ask you for the code before renting out his house to you. employer require it too, to make it difficult for employees to steal, and run away,

all market women group agree not to sell without the i.d. I swear crime would reduce. all those street beggers in Abuja will stop because we can identify them and their claims. all those agbero sleeping under flyover, it would be stopped, then we can i.d them. all those who claim I.d.p. in Abuja can be i.d.

All this is possible if the general Facebook group like Abuja connect does it's duty, but instead they have made it a sleazy place, I wonder what they are connecting, you can never get any useful information from that group, what you see are girls advertising themselves.

once you can i.d people trust will expand, currently in Abuja, no body trust anyone, they will request for 30 surety before employing you, but with a unique number, trust will increase, the general group can play the role of a godfather to protect his own, they give him little weekly contribution to help him fund his Operation,

the job of Abuja connect, should be like a big brother, to play the role left vacant by the government. then let us see how fast our government will become creative. when the groups become more efficient than the government, they can tell you the exact number of people currently in Abuja, that is efficiency, it guards it's people jealously, help them raise capital and protect them from police abuse. provide a safety net incase their ideas fail.

let me drink water

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" / Former PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar And His Children (photo) / Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.