Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde (66119 Views)

Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died / Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by susy6999: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
I have received with deep sadness the news of the passing of one of our children, Jimoh Isiaka, who was shot during the ENDSARS protest in Ogbomoso. He later died at Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso, earlier today.

https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1314994613304909825?s=20

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by susy6999: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Another man down

Don't reform it, End Sars

Watch the Protest at Ogbomosho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLsyjsewdsc

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Prechgold1180(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
I remember our president went to Mali when they were having issue to restore peace

Our country is burning clueless buhari can't put his house in order

Pls let the rovolution begin

Naija citizens lives matters

249 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Madibah(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Damnnnnn it niggarrr
It's so painful

Endsars protest should stop
Let's killSARS
Since buhari had proven to be a deaf man

207 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by myBraine: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sad.

At least, the so called peaceful protesters have succeeded in taking him down.

I'm an advocate of peaceful protests but among the various problems this country is facing, police brutality shouldn't be one of them.

No one has the monopoly of violence. We all get angry and unable to control our emotions in certain scenarios. Not until you taste power, you won't realize the fact that power intoxicate.

Recently, the Nigerian police sent to every citizens a toll number (like 911) to dail in case of an emergency. Ask yourself, would they have done that if they didn't care for us?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by JAMO84: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
May the Almighty Allah punish SARS

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by doggedfighter(f): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
They killed him.

Brute Force is all they are known for.

Slow painful death awaits them

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by jlinkd78(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Thought d police said there was no shooting at all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Daddysidhan: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
The police officer that killed the boy should be arrested asap.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Lipscomb(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Omg this man is alive for God sake

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Kendumazy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Got the update on whatsapp already. Rest in peace Jimoh Isiaka! His name should be immortalized. My sincere condolences to his family! Rest in peace Young Hero!!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by omoadeleye(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
uhm
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Doglove91: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hm
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by lionness(f): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
And we have a president in this country? If you are the children of the president of this country, you really need to be prayerful as in all the curses your parents are earning daily

37 Likes

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by freeman131: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Rest in peace man.
I feel for this young fallen hero.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Purplebubble: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
God please take control of ourdear country Nigeria
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by buygala(m): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
RIP to him...He died for a very questionable cause sad

But I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..
Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by MrBachelor: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
angry
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by loveth360(f): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
You see what we have been tell yoruba muslims.

When Nigeria army and police kills unarmed peaceful protesters in East,you cheered and applauded them,shouting kill them all,more bullet in your guns,use them are shooting practise and so on.
We warned you that injustice to one is injustice to all, but instead you mock us,praising nigeria army.

If you know,you have ever support or justified the killing of protester in East,just go home and sleep because you have sold your right to protest.

Rip to the dead.

23 Likes

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by AOB1: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Puvo: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Too bad
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ohhhh!!!
Jee nke oma nwanna

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by ikorodureporta: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Some of us dnt even care about the protest

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

At least, the so called peaceful protesters have succeeded in taking him down.

I'm an advocate of peaceful protests but among the various problems this country is facing, police brutality shouldn't be one of them.

No one has the monopoly of violence. We all get angry and unable to control our emotions in certain scenarios. Not until you taste power, you won't realize the fact that power intoxicate.

Recently, the Nigerian police sent to every citizens a toll number (like 911) to dail in case of an emergency. Ask yourself, would they have done that if they didn't care for us?

U are a disgusting enemy of the masses

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by backbone503(m): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
"Dear Nigerians,

If your pastor talks about MONEY in church tomorrow, but does NOT talk about EndSARS, simply get a piece of paper, write # EndSARS on it, wait for offering time, and put that piece of paper in the offering basket. Christianity must be about PEOPLE, not about MONEY. It was the African American church that led the Civil Rights Movement. Dr Martin Luther King was a pastor. They did not leave Civil Rights to entertainers, athletes or other celebrities. Pastoral care must be directed at the well being of members of the Body of Christ and that is what EndSARS is about."
...Reno Omokri

They'll not speak-up, because unlike CAMA, it has no direct bearing on their resources.

#EndSARS first. Then #EndPoliceBrutality. Finally #ReformNigeriaPolice

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by starbuck(f): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
His case was that of ' I was minding my business, trouble came visiting' cry cry

May his soul rest in peace Amen �.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Bkayyy: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sad.
And there is a high possibility that he was a nairalander.
Like I will always say "I respect any man that can give his life for what he believes in even if I don't agree with the person"
Salute! Hero

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by mattbass(m): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Another fallen Hero.
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
#EndSARS

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by thaoriginator: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
angry

Bullets to my nuts only make my balls better

#EndSarsNow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Sunnycliff(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Trigger happy officers, the bane of life in the zoo

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by WalkerMichael(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
whoever is behind the lad's death will never know peace.. he has been buried according to Muslim rites

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown / Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.