Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. (2182 Views)

Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done / Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin / Confusion In Kano As APC, PDP Embark On Victory Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by mimimiles93: 2:06am On Oct 11, 2020
1. PDP members and supporters.

2. Relatives of those President Buhari probe and eventually jailed.

3. Those who are paid by opposition party.

4. Those who see it as an opportunity to wake their dead music career.

5. Those who are being pressurized by others to join.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

8. Those who see it as an opportunity to see or meet their favorite celebrities physically.

9. Those who chase clout.

10. Those who see it as an opportunity to steal people's phone.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by mimimiles93: 2:07am On Oct 11, 2020
What I wake up to see today about Nigerian youths unfollowing President Buhari on Twitter proves to me that Nigerian youths are very very dumb.

I mean, how does unfollowing Buhari makes him less of a President?
How does it stops him from being the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Did you know that Buhari has not for once posted on Twitter? His Twitter handle is being handled by one of his media advisers.

Buhari doesn't give a fvck about Twitter or any other social network app.

Buhari would only be painful about being unfollowed on Twitter if he was a musician.

Musicians earn through their fan base. Buhari need no fan to get his salary as a President.

If you all like, report his account and let him be blocked from Twitter that won't change a thing.

He is still your president and the early you realized that and deal with it the better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by mimimiles93: 2:19am On Oct 11, 2020
I just sit down and laugh at these lazy Nigerian youths who don't know their left from right.

Stupid people like Reno and his likes are pushing you all to your early grave.

How many youths have died from this protest? More will die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by mimimiles93: 2:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Reno keeps pushing you lots to do the unthinkable.
How many of Reno's children go out to protest?

Nigerian youths wake up! Stop dying for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by IfeMiLove: 2:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Damn! The kinda people we share the country with sef. I hope peace locate your soul!

19 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by mimimiles93: 2:23am On Oct 11, 2020
They wood rat called Namdi Kanu has children. Ever since IPOB start protesting, how many of his children joined the protest even for 1 second?

Why are Nigerian youths this foolish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by mimimiles93: 2:29am On Oct 11, 2020
Post celebrities that came out to protest all came with their bodyguards in case anything happens.

Even then people they claimed to protest against are the ones who guard them.

These celebrities are doing this in order not to lose their fan base.

I saw on front page where an actress went out to protest.

She protested not because she really want SARS end.

She protested because her fans called her out for advertising her movie instead of protesting.

Fear of losing her fans and her movies being boycott made her enter streets to protest.

Her protest didn't come from the heart. It was out of fear of losing fans and her movies being boycott.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by mimimiles93: 2:32am On Oct 11, 2020
Then I saw another video of Don Jazzy.
If you've watched that Don Jazzy protest video you would agreed with me that that Nigga just played Nigerian youths.

He was laughing all through and no sign of serious in him.

Nigga wasn't serious. He did the protest because he doesn't want to be dragged by fans for not protest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by mimimiles93: 2:38am On Oct 11, 2020
NIGERIAN YOUTHS, HEAR ME WELL!!!

SARS is not your problem. bad governance is.
Hold your leaders responsible.

If your greedy leaders had set things in place, would we even have SARS? Would there be need for SARS if the government was working?

Your leaders are the problem not SARS.
Now some of you have died for no reason.

The death of the youths from #ENDSARS protest didn't stop any politician from eating.

Those people don't give a fvck about you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by Kado23(m): 2:41am On Oct 11, 2020
Damon, are u paid to put up this rubbish U sold ur conscience already

11 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Only you post dey comment. Paid fool

8 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by XXXXTENTACION: 2:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Bro how much did the government pay you for you to do this

too bad this shows how some people are willing to watch their fellow humans die innocently just because they are recieving peanuts from the government. undecided

8 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by mimimiles93: 2:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Then I see some people glamouring for Biafra, Oduduwa and all.

I laughed.

Now let me tell you something.

If Nigeria is divided, the same bad governance and corruption will continue in Biafra Republic, Oduduwa Republic and any other Republic emerging from Nigeria.

Why will it continue? It is because the same corrupt and selfish people governing Nigeria would govern Biafra, Oduduwa and any other republic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by mimimiles93: 2:52am On Oct 11, 2020
I call on any youth who care to listen to stay away from this fruitless protest.

This won't take you anywhere.

You will die for nothing.

Those urging you to protest. The likes or Sowore and Reno, have you seen any of their children on the streets protesting?

Reno and his kind are part of those who destroyed this country.

Reno was opportune to be at the corridor of power.

Why did he do?

Now he is calling you to fight for what he joined to destroyed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by mimimiles93: 2:57am On Oct 11, 2020
Dear parents, call your children to order. This war they are embarking upon will only destroy them.

This is a senseless and fruitless war.

It will not yield any fruit. SARS is not our problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by mimimiles93: 3:02am On Oct 11, 2020
Davido plans on embarking on a protest today in Abuja. I urge Abuja residents to stay at home.

Don't join the protest. It's with evil motive.

Davido has his agenda.

Lately he made his political ambition known in an interview he had with Ebuka.

Davido his trying to plant his presence in the political soil of Nigeria.

Davido's ENDSARS protest his not genuine.

Nigerian youths stay indoors.

If he cares much, let him bring out his family members to protest.

Let him protest without bodyguards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by tobechi74: 3:11am On Oct 11, 2020
Nice
While it is easy to point accusing fingers, we should be free of committing the same crime we accuse them of. The members of the special anti robbery squad were not imported from a foreign country . They are one of us. They represent a subset of the total population . The action they commit is a reflection of what the average Nigerian is capable of doing in position of power . What differentiate the average Nigerian from SARS is that the later is permitted by law to use force and arms to enforce laws . Many a times, The wealthy ones use her financial strength to influence SARS to bully his adversity. Why are we quick to castigate them when they are tools in our hands .

In our homes,We are worse than SARS when we devalue women as male property and excercise control over their lives. We want to dress how we want while we tell the ladies what to wear. We are worse than SARS when we use her as punching bag. We are worse than SARS when we act like dictators in our home to be feared by the entire household. We are worse than SARS when we maltreat our househelp and prevent her from attending same school with our children . We are worse than SARS when we sexually harras her and threaten her into silence.

We are worse than SARS when we team up to born down the shrine of the elderly man worshipping the gods of his ancestors. We are Worse than SARS when we confine one to psychiatric ward or jail for choosing not to belong to any Religion. We criticize SARS for their brutality against those who wear tatoo while our religious police punnish us for the same act .

We are worse than SARS when we take advantage of our students poor academic performance to lure her to bed.We are worse than SARS when we destroy farmlands and farmers except states donate their land to us to practice our trade . We are worse than SARS when we use our political and financial strength to remove effective but non- submissive governors from seeking reelection . We are worse than SARS when we take official decision favoring one tribe or group at the expense of others.

The security agencies are not the only one guilty of intimidation. Any act of public humiliation, physical attack, disrespectful language,discriminatory comment, or name calling against our subordinate or minority promotes abuse of power. Subtle acts of manipulating the naive for personal gain also fuels oppression. The victim fear reporting the act could be worse than the original form of abuse. This enable perpetrator get away with the crime thereby empowering then to continue the maltreatment. Cowardice on the part of the victim feed tyranny.

Any society that prevents one from critical thinking and promotes submission to a higher power creates an avenue for abuse. This is why many cases of abuse go unreported among security agencies and religion institution .Obey what the boss says whether you agree with him or not and get a chance of getting promoted.security agents are also victims of abuse by their superior.The anger is suppressed until they find a subordinate they can vent the anger on without any side effect . The junior staff are cruel to their own subordinate until the most junior ranked officer who have no one to be cruel to pass their aggression to civilian . This is why top ranked security agents are less harsh than low ranking ones .

The #endsars protest is a call to all victim of all kinds of abuse to unite together and take a stand. When the abusers realises that the victims would rather die than persist in such ill-treatment, they would be forced to reconsider their ways. No condition is permanent Centuries of abuse of patriarchy has led to the number of self identified feminist and single motherhood-. Parents who bring up their children in love would be cared for when they get old and weak. Garbage in Garbage out. What we sow is what we reap.

We need to focus towards an egilateral society.- a society that is based on equality. Moral reasoning should be introduced as a subject in secondary schools. Children ought to be taught character development with emphasis on equal respect for all devoid of gender, religion, power, wealth or Fame.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/10/11/before-you-cast-a-stone/
Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by mimimiles93: 3:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Kiki Osinbajo and Zahra Buhari were just laughing out loud after posting their ENDSARS post.

What triggered their post? Reno of course.

Reno mounted pressure on Zahra to join the ENDSARS protest.

Deep inside she's laughing out loud. She's laughing at Nigerian youths foolishness.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by uBuNiT: 3:20am On Oct 11, 2020
mimimiles93:
They wood rat called Namdi Kanu has children. Ever since IPOB start protesting, how many of his children joined the protest even for 1 second?

Why are Nigerian youths this foolish?
You are the stup1d one among us

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by mimimiles93: 3:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Reno is pushing for Michelle Obama to join in the ENDSARS protest.

Michelle knowing Reno's evil intention has declined.

If Reno really love this country, let him bring down his children to join in the protest.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by LostAddict1: 4:10am On Oct 11, 2020
mimimiles93:

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

8. Those who see it as an opportunity to see or meet their favorite celebrities physically.

I would have ranted at what you posted but I don't have the strength. I will just leave this here for posterity sake, if you are an adult with children bear in mind that your children may be victims next victims of police brutality and who knows they may end up in a mortuary or maybe permanently disfigured, if you are a young person you may be the next victim or may be those even closer to you may be the next victims of the brutality.

If you're not being gaining anything monetarily or maybe connection, you are losing. Even if you're gaining money ask yourself, how much is enough? Because the money you have taken is likely the same money Sars will take from you to bail your child or to even free you.

NB: If you have kids and you feel they are young it won't affect bear in mind the young shall grow but the system won't change.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by mascot87(m): 4:24am On Oct 11, 2020
I have just one statement to tell you: NA SARS GO KILL ALL YOUR GENERATION

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by Tunde835(m): 4:49am On Oct 11, 2020
Ur obviously paid to write dis

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by BIGGESThead6: 4:51am On Oct 11, 2020
mimimiles93:

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

Add IGBO to your list.
They feel end SARS could generate into a full revolution, so they can push for the actualisation of their Biafra

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by BIGGESThead6: 4:53am On Oct 11, 2020
mascot87:
I have just one statement to tell you: NA SARS GO KILL ALL YOUR GENERATION

IGBO MAN, take am easy. The protest will end soon.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by 3times: 4:53am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

Add IGBO to your list.
They feel end SARS could generate into a full revolution, so they can push for the actualisation of their Biafra
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by 3times: 4:56am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

IGBO MAN, take am easy. The protest will end soon.
[/s]
Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by femi4: 5:01am On Oct 11, 2020
mimimiles93:
Reno keeps pushing you lots to do the unthinkable.
How many of Reno's children go out to protest?

Nigerian youths wake up! Stop dying for nothing.
May SARS give you same experience they gave those that have lost their ones

4 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by rajiedreez: 5:07am On Oct 11, 2020
Oga na you dey post and you dey reply yourself. Wetin dem call those kind people for your side, for my own side na werey dem dey call them

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by rajiedreez: 5:12am On Oct 11, 2020
Now let me say my mind, agreed many protesters are fraudsters and opposition but not all, I've seen SARS torment youths doing legitimate works because they look too fresh to be doing legit and having that kind of money at their age. like 3 of my programmer friends that works with the likes of amdela and other big firms fall victims of these SARS guys. And their offence was that they were too young to be rich legitimately

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Embark On #ENDSARS Protest. by rummmy: 5:25am On Oct 11, 2020
mimimiles93:

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

you did not add ipob this time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ESN Are Cowards / BREAKING: President Idris Derby Of Chad Shot Dead / Nnamdi Kanu Controlling The Narrative On Twitter As Nigeria FG's Voice Is Quiet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.