Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,810 members, 7,837,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Parents, Are You Also Facing This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, Are You Also Facing This? (514 Views)

How Private Schools And Parents Are Killing Our Nigerian Local Languages / My Parents Are Using Their Lives To Ruin My Future!!! / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents, Are You Also Facing This? by Galaxyroyp(m): 3:37am On Oct 11, 2020
Hello familylanders,

Let's call this boy Micheal. He is in high school. He is well taken care of, lacks nothing but hates reading and studying his classroom notebooks not to mention his textbooks. But one thing is that he always complain that the classroom notes are too much and has a hard time comprehending them.

Please parents, do you have secondary (high) school kids who are like this? And what have you done that worked and didn't worked.

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Parents, Are You Also Facing This? by Freestainworld(m): 3:41am On Oct 11, 2020
All work no play makes jack a full boy
Re: Parents, Are You Also Facing This? by writetopoker2: 5:13am On Oct 11, 2020
Freestainworld:
All work no play makes jack a full boy

That's not what the op is asking you. Or is that how you love to be the 1st commenter

1 Like

Re: Parents, Are You Also Facing This? by crackhaus: 6:00am On Oct 11, 2020
The real question, is it affecting his grades or does he still come out with good scores after exams?

Either way, arranging extra classes by hiring a private lesson teacher should make him better all round.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents, Are You Also Facing This? by chiommy123(f): 6:40am On Oct 11, 2020
I was once like him but when they changed my class to a more serious class and more serious friends no body advised me to carry my books and read cos everyone is just competing for best grades

(1) (Reply)

Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident (Photos) / Hero Mum Killed By Vehicle To Protect Two Years Old Baby And Spouse / I Need A Mentor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.