Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) (48280 Views)

Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) / Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her 19th Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Regina Daniels 17th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
The union Nigerians condemned is booming.
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by ericbertrand(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
TMSMedia:
"My Princess", Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday

IgbereTV reports that Ned Nwoko took to Instagram to celebrate his wife Regina Daniels, whose birthday was on Saturday, October 10.

He shared photos of Regina and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGLai1EMywg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
S
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by Unified07: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Regina is a desperate LovePeddler
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by Dminister(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ned old man is now bleaching. Him too wan look handsome. He is beyond repair no cream can over turn his ugliness.
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by bigstan11787(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Please who is Ned referring to here, his baby or his baby grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by Missssii: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
cruxgemmata:
She's supposed to be his Queen not his princess grin. But wetin i kuku know sef

You know! Princess, prince are often reserved for children. Makes their child bride relationship look even more weird.
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by tyinfinity: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
some unlucky ladies will be writing nonsense
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by Goodman247: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ned knacking young young pussies
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by semyman: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Illiterate, is he not a Prince?
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by ojun50(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Since when the man marry this he come dey fine
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by AreaFada2: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ego nma
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by Adakintroy: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Na princess she be. That one plenty.

But queen na one.

And only him know who she be.
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
That first pic tho, you really look like someone that had a baby with her grandpa. grin

All the same happy birthday Mrs Nwoko.
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
On another level, Ned is right. cheesy

Princesses are women/wives who are sugar babies, trophy wives, relass and be taken kiaroff types.

Queens are home keepers/managers, resource managers, making sure all is well.

Happy birthday princess smiley
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by sonofanarchy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ned dey share creame with Regina
neonbash0:
This ned old man done dey bleach oooo.

See face
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by Primenet(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
HBD LLAP IJN

How to Grow Your Bitcoin

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by harmony75: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
Keshinr0:
My princess and not my Queen

Ned nah bast*rd, child zoning his wife
chai this is slip of the brains not tongue again.. my princess instead of my queen ���

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Uncle Ned is now getting lighter....hmm
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
sonofanarchy:
Ned dey share creame with Regina

Lol
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
TMSMedia:
"My Princess", Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels[s][/s] On Her Birthday

IgbereTV reports that Ned Nwoko took to Instagram to celebrate his wife Regina Daniels, who[s][/s]se birthday was on Saturday, October 10.

He shared photos of Regi[s][/s]na and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGLai1EMywg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
so how is that qualified for front page
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by DragonFire433: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
FortifiedCity:
This your comment get weight. Queens are supposed to be wives while princesses are supposed to be daughters

Daughter wey dey suck his cock.

She is a prick sucking princess.
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Your granddaughter you mean
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by ayenale1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Princess??chai my queen would have conote my wife...but the girl na two in one, daughter and wife lol
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by Uniquekriss(m): 12:09am On Oct 12, 2020
the gods are not to blame for what this girl has put herself, time shall tell
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by omoyankee3(m): 1:41am On Oct 12, 2020
Grandprincess
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 3:30am On Oct 12, 2020
I thought she is supposed to be a queen?
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by Abdhool(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2020
Keshinr0:
My princess and not my Queen

Ned nah bast*rd, child zoning his wife

Regina can't be queen when her husband is still prince...Princess na d correct word for her bro
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2020
Abdhool:

Regina can't be queen when her husband is still prince...Princess na d correct word for her bro

This is a family setting
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by DukeJoe17: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2020

So papa can not celebrate his daughter's birthday in peace again? ���
Re: Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo) by Oshowfreetv: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
Davido Sl@p Sars Got Arrest£d By Police Over EndSars Protest | Naira Marley Is A Bast@rd!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dlwr_MAxlM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Having Fun At A N202,445 Per Night Mexican Resort / Nigerian NFL Star Osi Umenyiora Weds Miss Universe 2011 - Lelie Lopes / Teebillz Makes First Instagram Post After 8 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.