Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? (14750 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Went To Church? / Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by Kalatium(m): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2020
Have You Ever led a song in church and you went blank?

This happened to me within the week. I was leading praises and worship only for me to go blank.

I made them continue singing "we have come to draw, draw, draw... Draw from you again " for 10minutes telling them to sing from their heart whereas i actually went blank . I actually can’t remember any song.

Share your experience.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by ExAngel007(f): 8:26am On Oct 11, 2020
lipsrsealed

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by Blessedboy23(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2020
Me i have never lead any song in my church o cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by Duru9(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Kalatium:
This happened to me within the week. I was leading praises and worship only for me to go blank.

I made them continue singing "we have come to draw, draw, draw... Draw from you again " for 10minutes telling them to sing from their heart whereas i actually went blank . I actually can’t remember any song.

Share your experience.

Cc
Lalasticlala OAM4J seun

Because you were busy thinking about the lady shaking ass

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by ojun50(m): 8:59am On Oct 11, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say but i dont go to church
Them don get you happy Sunday
Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by lalasticlala(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2020
Kalatium:

Lol grin

16 Likes

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by Sysinfo: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2020
Lolz grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Okay
Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by TheWalkingMind: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2020
This thread has no value.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by Ololanla: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Funny
Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by Akube1z: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Let's pray for the guidance of the holy Spirit, And we also need to practice very well.

33 Likes

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by bastardson: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2020
I can even sing the most simple song in life
Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by spydken(m): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2020
yes oo. Praise songs are for the skillful only..not bathroom singers. I once had that experience,but someone came on stage to stylishly save me..we sang together and I remembered some songs too..

the thing is about consistency jare...once you're doing it, it'll get used to you

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by jchioma: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2020
grin

It has happened to me, not once or twice. I think a lack of preparedness is a major cause. Sometimes, you can't connect the current song to the next one in your head, at other times, you just go blank.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by Thequeeen: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2020
Wo very well grin grin I was now using style to say “everybody pray in the Holy Ghost” because I no remember any song to sing again

17 Likes

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by nnadychuks(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2020
Kalatium:

Share your experience.
grin
Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by DenreleDave(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2020
grin

Yes oooooo... Best way to adjust is to repeat the one u sang again.. grin grin

Happy Sunday to my mama

RiyadhGoddess... God bless you for me Sis Sh

5 Likes

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by gunners160(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2020
ur own beta. Mine was worst. I happened to be a Member of a musical band in School back then. So one day the band coordinator decided to make some changes and brought out a rule that every musical band member must sing on Sunday most especially those of us in charge of musical instrument. When it got to my turn, we rehearsed together but I was called upon and next thing one fear just enter me I started singing rubbish but I still try small since na rehearsal. I told the band leader that I can't perform before the congregation he should please let me be but he refused . So on Sunday came, omo kan see how I dress. Wore my best cloth and waiting to be called upon for praise. Immediately time for praise start, na so I start to dey shout and sing off beat. Stage fright wan kill me even though I try to compose myself and continue but stage fright wont let me be. Na one girl save me collect micro phone for my hand and I kan become back up singer. Shame catch me through out that semester I stopped being a band member since then

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by flexd99(m): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2020
Lol
Happened to me severally

1 Like

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by Thequeeen: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2020
Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by falseprophet: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2020
yes
Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by 2cuteoflyfe: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2020
Lolz this was me way back when I was still like the lead tenor singer in my church choir! grin well but now Omo boy dosent even go to church anymore! Hustling has made us enter street fully! God gat us though undecided

1 Like

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by DoubleEngine007: 9:12am On Oct 11, 2020
No way.. But at some point while I was still a learner ,I sang off .. But now , I dey sing my keys wella.. Shout out to my instrumentalist back then in school.

And 600years for my choir master when suspend me ,because I reported his evil ways to pastor Bola....

8 Likes

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by Abusadiq01(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2020
!!!

6 Likes

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by Offpoint1: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2020
Lolgrin
Guity as hell, the trick is to keep them singing the last song in your head, ginger them, tell them to sing it like they mean it... Until you could remember the next song.

Remembering next song is not always the problem, the song that will follow the keys and drums is the wahalagrin

There was a day I nearly switched to P'square "Oga police o, wetin bin dis o..." just because I was trying to recalled "Oga Jesus, you dey sweet me my Belle, you do good for me, you dey make me wonder o"

Since after lockdown to go church don tire me because my church decided to online. Now I just live stream at home.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by Evilgenuis: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2020
Yes, I did go blank leading a song in the coven angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by henshaw97: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2020
I was supposed to play the drum. Lol
I went blank.

1 Like

Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by Temitopemo6e6(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2020
Kalatium:

Share your experience.
who delete my post
Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by Royalization(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
No way.. But at some point while I was still a learner ,I sang off .. But now , I dey sing my keys wella.. Shout out to my instrumentalist back then in school.

And 600years for my choir master when suspend me ,because I report his evil ways to pastor Bola....

Lol....You no serious
Re: Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank? by HeadShot: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2020
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / “t. B. Joshua Is Fake” (1) / Is Morality Possible Without An Authoritative Source?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.