Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink (3828 Views)

Orji Kalu: Perpetrators Of Violence In South East Must Have A Rethink / Osinbajo: Why We Need To Rethink How SMEs Are Regulated All Over The Country / End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 8:51am On Oct 11, 2020
For decades the ibos have been brutalised, maligned and killed by the Nigerian government and nobody talked about it because they are supposed '3rd class citizens'. A quick reminder of the kitchen killing and murder of the IPOB group; an armless group or organisation that wants out of this chaotic union, they were killed and brutalised both the young and old. Certain people, I suppose the agents of divison in this country celebrated the killings even called those supposed unarmed protesters 'pigyeasters', 'potopoto republic' . Like an adage that says "the cane used the flog the first wife would still be used to flog the second wife". Now the same impunity was meted out to this same agents of division and they are shouting every where and calling on the south to be United because it pertains them. Just so you know after this whole brouhaha they will take the whole glory using their bias media to write a script. The Ibos should be wise the yorubas want to throw this country in anarchy knowing fully well that Buhari would give them power, they have now decided to throw this country into anarchy. Nigerians are too gullible to see this. This protests is orchestrated by agents of division/Yoruba . Is this the first time SARS brutalise Nigerians. IBOS HEARKEN TO THIS WORDS OF WISDOM BECAUSE THIS AGENTS OF DIVISION DONT CARE ABOUT YOU THEY JUST WANT TO USE ALL THE TRIBES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT AND TAKE THE GLORY JUST AS SOWORE IS DOING. YOU ALL SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF THIS CUNNING ELEMENTS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by saaron(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2020
Let the devilish enclave be in Anarchy. Besides Nigeria became anarchy since 1914 after amalgamation.

SIDE NOTE: LIES, DECEIT, DECEPTION, TAQIYYA AND THE FULANI REGIME MODE OF OPERATION.
SARS was banned 4 (FOUR) times under buhari's fulani terrorist regime but they're still operating. A clear signal that buhari's fulani regime don't give a crap about Southern lives. Their nonchallant atitude to human lives has led to the murder of thousands of Southerners each year no thanks to Sars continued existence.
Dear Nigerians, THIS REGIME OPERATE BASE ON TAQIYYA (DECEPTION)! THEY'RE FILLED WITH DECEIT SO TRUTH IS NOT IN THEM. BELIEVE THEM AND END UP IN THE GRAVE.
The time for factory resetting has come! LET US ALL AVAIL OURSELVES TO FASHION OUT A BETTER FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN AND THEIR UNBORN GENERATION.
#EndNigeria

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM BOKO HARAM AND FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.

4 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by BigSarah(f): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2020
You spelled it wrong

2 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Realdon1(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2020
U are very wrong. Awkuzu, Enugu, Abia SARS have killed many IBO boys more than any other parts of the country. So I raise my placards on Tuesday in coal city to say #endsarsnow#

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by BOOZELEE: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2020
I support reform SARS not end SARS.

Only if they knew how to play politics they will keep off and watch from the side line.

3 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by BOOZELEE: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2020

Igbo's should use there head and keep off.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Realdon1(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2020
Enugu youths to storm the street comes Tuesday

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2020
@ realdon. You might be right but then isn't it clear that the yorubas are making this protest about them and their minions. Do you think if this sars issue affected only the Ibos this elements would have batted an eyelid? They wouldn't instead they will come on social media and laugh out loud. They want to use other tribes to get back out Buhari because he betrayed them.

2 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Iamgrey5(m): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2020
I believe a Delta state indigen death at the hand of SARS actually sparked the protest.

6 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2020
Realdon1:
Enugu youths to storm the street comes Tuesday

I had rather you all protest #end Nigeria#.
If sars is ended today would that stop the Nigerian police to stop the incessant extortion from travellers and brutalization of her citizens. I think then it would become #END POLICE#, then #END ARMY# and this is what this minoins want. Throw the country into anarchy. WE SAY NO TO THIS
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Only if they knew how to play politics they will keep of and watch from the side line.

Thanks for thus. SARS are actually policemen. Won't they be reintegrated into the NPF?

There is way more to this #END SARS# that the eye can see..

Just like the BLM.. POLITICAL!!!
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2020
saaron:
Let the devilish enclave be in Anarchy. Besides Nigeria became anarchy after amalgamation in 1914.
NOTE: SARS was banned 4 (FOUR) times under buhari's fulani terrorist regime but they're still operating. Isn't that a clear signal that buhari's fulani regime don't give a crap about Southern lives? Their nonchallant atitude has led to the loss of thousands of lives each year no thanks to Sars continued existence. Dear Nigerians, THIS REGIME IS FILLED WITH DECEIT. BELIEVE THEM AND END UP IN THE GRAVE.
The time for factory resetting has come! LET US ALL AVAIL OURSELVES TO FASHION OUT A BETTER FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN AND THEIR UNBORN GENERATION.
#EndNigeria

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM BOKO HARAM AND FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.

#EndNigeria#.
There is no time to end Nigeria other than now. It is not going to get better. Gbam
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2020
It's Igbo and not Ibo. You are being paid by the government to sabotage the end SARS protests but unfortunately it won't work. Everyone is tired of them. Come join at TBS today. The protest continues.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by IamPatriotic(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Why these people dey fear Yoruba like this? Indeed we are special, Igbo envy and fear us, Hausa Fúlàní envy and respect us. Why always us?

10 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by ObereEmma: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2020
Mechie nu onu, If you are igbo and think the Sars menace is only about yoroubas then you must be a slowpoke.

The way those guys harass people in owerri and Aba is same way they behave in any part of the south.

Its a Southern Nigerian Issue and we all should be on the forefront in the fight againt issues affecting us. IPOB members lives matter but remember one is to end a national problem and the other is for regions.

5 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
It's Igbo and not Ibo. You are being paid by the government to sabotage the end SARS protests but unfortunately it won't work. Everyone is tired of them. Come join at TBS today. The protest continues.

Whichever ibo or igbos. I am just pointing out want you all don't see cause you all more emotional than logical. Mind you I wasn't paid by the fucking government cos I don't give a Bleep but what I don't like is a tribe using other tribes to achieve their goal. Thought the Ibos/igbos were smarter than this.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Why these people dey fear Yoruba like this? Indeed we are special, Igbo envy and fear us, Hausa Fúlàní envy and respect us. Why always us?

Scared or jealous of a born slave and a known slave NEVER!!. I am EDO. So Bleep that shii
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink because bravery and sympathy for humanity is not in our blood

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

Whichever ibo or igbos. I am just pointing out want you all don't see cause you all more emotional than logical. Mind you I wasn't paid by the fucking government cos I don't give a Bleep but what I don't like is a tribe using other tribes to achieve their goal. Thought the Ibos/igbos were smarter than this.
Imagine so you aren't even igbo and you are telling igbos not to join the protests. For your information igbos have suffered most in the hands of SARS. Akwuzu SARS has been killings thousands of Igbo youths. Most of the armed robberies and kidnappings done in rivers state is by SARS. Igbos need the end SARS protests more than anyone. No one has called for the army to be ended. They don't go around killing and kidnapping people.

6 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

Scared or jealous of a born slave and a known slave NEVER!!. I am EDO. So Bleep that shii
Edo talking about Biafra and igbo? grin grin all these we SS sef

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2020
ObereEmma:
Mechie nu onu, If you are igbo are think the Sars menace is only about yoroubas then you must be a slowpoke.

The way those guys harass people in owerri and Aba is same way they behave in any part of the south.

Its a Southern Nigerian Issue and we all should be on the forefront in the fight againt issues affecting us. IPOB members lives matter but remember one is to end a national problem and the other is for regions.

Ok. Now if this SARS issue didn't cut across the western part of this country, do you think that they would have given a Bleep. How long have this evil government oppressed the easterners did anybody talk about it. NO. Nobody did, you guys should fight for yourself and get a country for yourself make una nor reason those 'leftists' they are up to something, they are betrayals
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Rugaria: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:
For decades the ibos have been brutalised, maligned and killed by the Nigerian government and nobody talked about it because they are supposed '3rd class citizens'. A quick reminder of the kitchen killing and murder of the IPOB group; an armless group or organisation that wants out of this chaotic union, they were killed and brutalised both the young and old. Certain people, I suppose the agents of divison in this country celebrated the killings even called those supposed unarmed protesters 'pigyeasters', 'potopoto republic' . Like an adage that says "the cane used the flog the first wife would still be used to flog the second wife". Now the same impunity was meted out to this same agents of division and they are shouting every where and calling on the south to be United because it pertains them. Just so you know after this whole brouhaha they will take the whole glory using their bias media to write a script. The Ibos should be wise the yorubas want to throw this country in anarchy knowing fully well that Buhari would give them power, they have now decided to throw this country into anarchy. Nigerians are too gullible to see this. This protests is orchestrated by agents of division/Yoruba . Is this the first time SARS brutalise Nigerians. IBOS HEARKEN TO THIS WORDS OF WISDOM BECAUSE THIS AGENTS OF DIVISION DONT CARE ABOUT YOU THEY JUST WANT TO USE ALL THE TRIBES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT AND TAKE THE GLORY JUST AS SOWORE IS DOING. YOU ALL SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF THIS CUNNING ELEMENTS.

You are totally right and some of us have sat down to think this over same way...At this point, my impression is that if this whole riot orchestrated by the seeming division between the Tinubu camp with Buhari ultimately leeds to the rearrangement of the feudal structures that has helped Nigeria trample on the igbos, we should go with it.. The only problem here is that SW youths are like dogs in the hands of their corrupt leaders... Once they get whatever they want from Buhari, watch them switch off and start undermining the rioters... Moreover, you should know that no protests headed by the igbo will make serious inroads with those folks no matter how worthy. The hate is that deep , so strategically it's better to leverage off their quarrel to wrench out much needed structural changes..

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2020
Rugaria:

You are totally right and some of us have sat down to think this over same way...At this point, my impression is that if this whole riot orchestrated by the seeming division between the Tinubu camp with Buhari ultimately leeds to the rearrangement of the feudal structures that has helped Nigeria trample on the igbos, we should go with it.. The only problem here is that SW youths are like dogs in the hands of their corrupt leaders... Once they get whatever they want from Buhari, watch them switch off and start undermining the rioters... Moreover, you should know that no protests headed by the igbo will make serious inroads with those folks no matter how worthy. The hate is that deep , so strategically it's better to leverage off their quarrel to wrench out much needed structural changes..

They are known betrayals. This protest was orchestrated by these minions and SS and SE are too blind to see this. They just want power. I hate hypocrites
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by bigpriik: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2020
All these Fulani agents of division una plan no go work I am a full igbo man check my posts if yorubas need a helping hand to end this union we well wholehearted lend them ours hand two heads are better than one Bleep off..

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Edo talking about Biafra and igbo? grin grin all these we SS sef

See this one I am an independent thinker. I have followed the history of this country and found out that the Ibos have been treated unfairly. There were among the people that fought for Nigerian Independence in the people of Nnamdi Azikiwe and our son Chief. Anthony Enahoro of blessed memory. After so many decades they are not in the sphere of things totally ostracised from the country that they fought for collectively, pioneering with the evil Fulani juntas...

Haba
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2020
bigpriik:
All these Fulani agents of division una plan no go work I am a full igbo man check my posts if yorubas need a helping hand to end this union we well wholehearted lend them ours hand two heads are better than one Bleep off..

And you think those minions get una back. I pity una. When time go reach after they have settled with BUBU una go be like spare tire. You all should learn from history and not mistakes
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by bigpriik: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

And you think those minions get una back. I pity una. When time go reach after they have settled with BUBU una go be like spare tire. You all should learn from history and not mistakes

I am a realistic person disintegration of Nigeria cannot be done by only one tribe,we are ready to risk it,besides the protest started in ughelli no yorubaland.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2020
bigpriik:

Mind you I am not Fulani, was not paid. Some days I had thought to even join this #ENDSARS# but I had to give it a rethink. Why now? . When it is clear that the fulanis have betrayed the Yorubas. They are now trying to call other people to join them fight Buhari. Is it today that Buhari became incompetent. Are they not Buhari praise singers, what has happened overnight? Make una use una head.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by bigpriik: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

Since When did you northerners become igbo sympathizers something must be fishy ..
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2020
bigpriik:

I am a realistic person disintegration of Nigeria cannot be done by only one tribe,we are ready to risk it,besides the protest started in ughelli no yorubaland.

And you think they want disintegration that want power through the back door. Ughelli? Ok. You think. All these are orchestrated attempts to scuttle this government. THIS IS POLITICAL!!!
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2020
SARS is everybody's problem.. it's not peculiar to any region..

2 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by SARSUPDATE: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Only if they knew how to play politics they will keep off and watch from the side line.
how do you reform a mad dog?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo / Benefits Of The Sit At Home In Biafra Land~pictures / All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.