Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

#endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter (1210 Views)

Over 2 Million Tweets! #endsars Is Trending On Twitter / Adams Oshiomhole Tweets On Peace Of Mind / Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by rasheylaw(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2020
Nigerians mean business this time

Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2020
They are wasting their time...

If all the people that protested are arrested, Nigeria's security and corruption problems will reduce by 99%..

But the problem is that 0.1% of these protesters are innocent law-abiding citizens.

According to Blackstone's Ratio (Criminal Law) by Sir William Blackstone, one of the great English jurists,

"It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer"

This is the reason I have been appealing to these few law-abiding protesters to withdraw from the protest. It has long been hijacked by criminal elements and enemies of this great country. If they all withdraw and the security agencies arrest the remaining criminal protesters, Nigeria's security problems will crash by 99%..

The remaining 1% are caused by the corrupt politicians sponsoring banditry and terrorism, and President Buhari is already dealing ruthlessly with them. Once he's done with them, security issue and corruption will crash 100% and Nigeria will become the only country on earth that's 100% corruption free..

May God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by AskProf: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:
They're wasting their time

Really!
Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by myBraine: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2020
Sigh!

This only shows where our priority lies as a nation.

While different nations are caught up with building up their countries, my fellow countrymen are occupied with advancing a HashTag that probably won't see the end of this week.

If truly these people care so much about their country, at that point they ought to invest more energy on more productive things like missile technology (cruise, ballistic and hypersonic missiles), DEW, Laser tech and so on.

At least, we'll finally know your original intention if you're in possession of these destructive weapons.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2020
I can bet you at least 4 million of those 5millions tweets were tweeted by those who just want to follow the trend grin grin
Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by Sonoyom(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:
They're wasting their time
No they are not wasting their time.
Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
I can bet you at least 4 million of those 5millions tweets were tweeted by those who just want to follow the trend grin grin

You are right, my brother.. They just wanna join the bandwagon. Some of them have never seen a SARS operative or even heard of the acronym until the protest.

While others just wanna use the opportunity to revive their dead careers. All at our expense. Lol..

Nigeria go better cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2020
Sonoyom:

No they are not wasting their time.

My brother, come and ban SARS na.. We dey wait for una cheesy
Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by XXXXTENTACION: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, come and ban SARS na.. We dey wait for una cheesy
so you support SARZ to continue killing people right
Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
so you support SARZ to continue killing people right

Why would I support the killing of innocent people?

I am simply against the criminals who have hijacked the peaceful protests.
Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by XXXXTENTACION: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Why would I support the killing of innocent people?

I am simply against the criminals who have hijacked the peaceful protests.
So Falz, Small doctor, Don Jazzy, Wizkid and other reasonable human beings who have came out to protest against the killings done by SARZ are all criminals to you right

1 Like

Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
So Falz, Small doctor, Don Jazzy, Wizkid and other reasonable human beings who have came out to protest against the killings done by SARZ are all criminals to you right

My brother, neither you nor I can tell.. They may be criminals, they may be not.. We don't know.

But one thing that is certain is that the violence erupting - so called protesters exchanging bullets with security forces - is proof that the once peaceful protests have been hijacked by criminal elements and enemies of state.

But God is with Nigeria.
Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by XXXXTENTACION: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, neither you nor I can tell.. They may be criminals, they may be not.. We don't know.

But one thing that is certain is that the violence erupting - so called protesters exchanging bullets with security forces - is proof that the once peaceful protests have been hijacked by criminal elements and enemies of state.

But God is with Nigeria.
In all the news going round about SARZ can you find any news that says endsars protesters are carrying weapons

1 Like

Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by austinvsb: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:
They are wasting their time...

If all the people that protested are arrested, Nigeria's security and corruption problems will reduce by 99%..

But the problem is that 0.1% of these protesters are innocent law-abiding citizens.

According to Blackstone's Ratio (Criminal Law) by Sir William Blackstone, one of the great English jurists,

This is the reason I have been appealing to these few law-abiding protesters to withdraw from the protest. It has long been hijacked by criminal elements and enemies of this great country. If they all withdraw and the security agencies arrest the remaining criminal protesters, Nigeria's security problems will crash by 99%..

The remaining 1% are caused by the corrupt politicians sponsoring banditry and terrorism, and President Buhari is already dealing ruthlessly with them. Once he's done with them, security issue and corruption will crash 100% and Nigeria will become the only country on earth that's 100% corruption free..

May God help Nigeria.

Government sponsored miscreants have been very active on nairaland since this protests started. Piss off pig! Nigerians are tired of sars and want the end of it and this your divide and conquer shit only works on kids
Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
In all the news going round about SARZ can you find any news that says endsars protesters are carrying weapons

Killing security personnel is the height of it

Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by XXXXTENTACION: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Killing security personnel is the height of it
Killing and molesting innocent people is the height it all undecided and so SARZ should be ended. Let the police continue to handle criminals.

1 Like

Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2020
austinvsb:

Government sponsored miscreants have been very active on nairaland since this protests started. Piss off pig! Nigerians are tired of sars and want the end of it and this your divide and conquer shit only works on kids

My brother, which Nigerians? In the South, majority want reform while in the North, almost no one is saying anything. So it's not a Nigerian protest, my brother.
Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Killing and molesting innocent people is the height it all undecided and so SARZ should be ended. Let the police continue to handle criminals.

And you think attacking government properties and agencies will end SARS? My brother, Northerners don't want SARS abolished. Most Southerners prefer its reform. Only criminal elements are calling for its outright ban.

You think killing police go solve any issue? Lol, you will only instigate them to kill more protesters who are becoming saboteurs.
Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by XXXXTENTACION: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:

And you think attacking government properties and agencies will end SARS? My brother, Northerners don't want SARS abolished. Most Southerners prefer its reform. Only criminal elements are calling for its outright ban.

You think killing police go solve any issue? Lol, you will only instigate them to kill more protesters who are becoming saboteurs.
The SARZ group has been reformed before it did not change anything. undecided

do you think another reformation will change anything

like the saying goes
"No matter how long a Lizard stays in water it will never be a Crocodile "

2 Likes

Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
The SARZ group has been reformed before it did not change anything. undecided

do you think another reformation will change anything

like the saying goes
"No matter how long a Lizard stays in water it will never be a Crocodile "

My brother, we are talking complete overhaul, not the nonsense they did. The entire police force needs to be overhauled, not just the SARS unit. The reason SARS is gaining momentum is because Yahoo boys are the most affected, if not why are they not calling for the reformation of other agencies, both military and paramilitary?

Why ONLY SARS? Why only some section of the SOUTH? Why are Northerners not complaining?

Something isn't right, my brother. And I can tell you for free that most of the alleged crimes the SARS is being accused of were probably done by criminals masquerading as SARS.. It's very easy as SARS don't wear uniforms and they can't be easily identified.

So criminals impersonate them to commit dastardly acts.
Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by Gainman: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2020
Tell me why federal government will not use Graduates like toilet tissue.
(A) President Buhari enhanced you after two years and still promised not to send you back to the streets. Where are you today?
(B) personal assistance to the President on job creation added that your vote is your permanent if you can return buhari back to the office and you did. Where are you today?
(C) Community Policing was for you but today villages slowpoke are been recruited not you. Where are you today?
(D) Some of you resigned from your private work because of monitoring team to serve Nigeria
WHY are you crying today?
(1) Because you are so quiet
(2) Because you don't know your rights
(3) Because your mentality is too low that you cannot fight government
Where are repentant Boko haram today?
Trained Abroad
(a) Because they are against Nigeria
(b) Because federal government are begging them of what they want
(c) Because they used violent act against government
Look for a black goat while it is still daytime
Wake up
Who are the government?
Let make things happen all over the state's in Nigeria
Together we stand
Divided we fall
You cannot have peace without war
Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by yungpowers(m): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
angry angry

Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by XXXXTENTACION: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, we are talking complete overhaul, not the nonsense they did. The entire police force needs to be overhauled, not just the SARS unit. The reason SARS is gaining momentum is because Yahoo boys are the most affected, if not why are they not calling for the reformation of other agencies, both military and paramilitary?

Why ONLY SARS? Why only some section of the SOUTH? Why are Northerners not complaining?

Something isn't right, my brother. And I can tell you for free that most of the alleged crimes the SARS is being accused of were probably done by criminals masquerading as SARS.. It's very easy as SARS don't wear uniforms and they can't be easily identified.

So criminals impersonate them to commit dastardly acts.
what proofs do have to back your claims that people are impersonating SARZ to carry out these evil acts

moreover every SARZ official has a valid I.D card which i think is hard to impersonate.

1 Like

Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
what proofs do have to back your claims that people are impersonating SARZ to carry out these evil acts

moreover every SARZ official has a valid I.D card which i think is hard to impersonate.

My brother, anything can be faked. Even IG has been impersonated. Soldiers too. Lol..

Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
We can do more than online
Let's all get on the street
Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by XXXXTENTACION: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Am waiting.
and i ask again what are your proofs that people are impersonating sarz to carry out these evil activities.
Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Am waiting.
and i ask again what are your proofs that people are impersonating sarz to carry out these evil activities.

Updated.. Now you see it's possible most of the crimes allegedly committed by SARS may actually have been committed by criminals impersonating SARS operatives. cheesy
Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by XXXXTENTACION: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, anything can be faked. Even IG has been impersonated. Soldiers too. Lol..
This and many more points to the fact that the SARS unit needs to be abolished. cool
Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
This and many more points to the fact that the SARS unit needs to be abolished. cool

No, it means we the people should change from our criminal ways. Soldiers are being impersonated, should that be enough reason to call for their abolishment?

IGP, Navy, Airforce, Presidency, Actors, Businessmen, and other influential figures are being impersonated on a daily basis. Should we then call for their ban?

Let's be honest with ourselves, my dear brother.
God bless you.
God bless me.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by XXXXTENTACION: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:

No, it means we the people should change from our criminal ways. Soldiers are being impersonated, should that be enough reason to call for their abolishment?

IGP, Navy, Airforce, Presidency, Actors, Businessmen, and other influential figures are being impersonated on a daily basis. Should we then call for their ban?

Let's be honest with ourselves, my dear brother.
God bless you.
God bless me.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
If we want people to change from their criminal ways we need to first take a look at what pushes people into crime. Nobody was born a criminal it is the need for survival and greediness that pushes people into crime.

the government has also failed to create an enabling environment for its citizens. Hence the reason why we have alot of people who are willing to engage in crime to make ends meet.
Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
austinvsb:

They are not Government sponsored anything. They are just pained never-do-wells.
Re: #endsars Hits 5 Million Tweets On Twitter by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
If we want people to change from their criminal ways we need to first take a look at what pushes people into crime. Nobody was born a criminal it is the need for survival and greediness that pushes people into crime.

the government has also failed to create an enabling environment for its citizens. Hence the reason why we have alot of people who are willing to engage in crime to make ends meet.

My brother, you dun leave SARS matter enter poverty? grin

Anyway, I agree with your first paragraph that greed is leading people into crime. 100% spot on...

As for your second paragraph, I still agree with you, but not 100%.. Let's say 60%.. Reason being that you want the government to do everything for you forgetting that there are successful people in this same country that made it even under worse conditions.

Another reason is that today's leaders were yesterday's youth. How many of our youth today is leaving a corrupt free life? How many traders are sincere? How many bankers are honest? How many lecturers have dignity and integrity? How many students are honest? I can go on and on.. So in the end, it all comes down to us.. We, the people need to change..

Imagine in the whole country, only President Mohammadu Buhari and few others can be pointed out as men and women of integrity. Imagine!

When David Cameron described Nigeria and Afghanistan as "fantastically corrupt" in a conversation with the Queen ONLY our president was singled out in exoneration by Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby who said: "But this particular president is not corrupt... he's trying very hard,"

Imagine.. Seriously, we need to change our ways.. Our government is terrible because we the people are terrible.

But God will help us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Buys Newly Released Iphone 12 Pro, See How Much / Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) / President Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.