Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,865 members, 7,855,552 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

I've Never Seen A Government With Zero Emphaty Like That Of Buhari - Salihu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Never Seen A Government With Zero Emphaty Like That Of Buhari - Salihu (825 Views)

Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry / Don’t Embarrass Government With Your EndSARS Reports - NBC Tells Media Houses / Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Never Seen A Government With Zero Emphaty Like That Of Buhari - Salihu by ebukajay184: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2020
I've Never Seen A Government With Zero Emphaty Like That Of Buhari - Gov. Ganduje's Aide, Salihu Tanko-Yakasai

Kano state Governor Abdullahi Ganduje's media aide, Salihu Tanko-Yakasai has called out the Buhari-led administration over "lack of empathy" amid the ongoing protests across the nation, IgbereTV reports.

Salihu insisted that Buhari has failed at a time when "Nigerians who are going through a difficult time expect some sort of tap on shoulder to reassure them that he is in charge".

He also wondered why Buhari cannot spare 5 minutes to address the nation even after going to the 36 states to beg for votes in the last presidential election.

The media aide tweeted:

"I've never seen a govt with zero emphaty like that of @MBuhari. So many times when his people are going through a difficult time & expect some sort of tap on shoulder to reassure them that he is in charge, but he failed to do so. The 'i don't care attitude ' is on another level"

"To speak to ur own ppl over issues that are bedevilling them has become something like a favour u're doing to them. Over & over again, u cannot spare 5mins & address the nation to calm them down, the same people u went to the 36 states to beg for their votes, its heartbreaking."

https://twitter.com/dawisu/status/1315189570326142976?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1368040/ive-never-seen-government-zero-emphaty-like-buhari-gov-gandujes-aide-salihu-tanko-yakasai/

Lalasticlala

Re: I've Never Seen A Government With Zero Emphaty Like That Of Buhari - Salihu by MickzyDonald: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2020
The old man we call our president doesn't give a damn or care at all,so far as it wasn't his relatives that are victimized

Re: I've Never Seen A Government With Zero Emphaty Like That Of Buhari - Salihu by Firespitterz: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2020
Bamboohari is very wicked. Wicked people don't have empathy
Re: I've Never Seen A Government With Zero Emphaty Like That Of Buhari - Salihu by rexchazy(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2020
Buhari is so insensitive, sometimes I wonder if it real buhari that is our president on a second thought his attitude has not changed even as military head of state
Re: I've Never Seen A Government With Zero Emphaty Like That Of Buhari - Salihu by Baawaa(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2020
This news is not real,from Gadollar's camp,it is not real
Re: I've Never Seen A Government With Zero Emphaty Like That Of Buhari - Salihu by rexchazy(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2020
Buhari is son insensitive, sometimes I wonder if it real buhari that is our president on a second thought his attitude has not changed even as military head of state
Re: I've Never Seen A Government With Zero Emphaty Like That Of Buhari - Salihu by XXXXTENTACION: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Baawaa:
Wake up to reality bro.

Buhari does'nt give a fu€k as long it is not affecting his cows cool
Re: I've Never Seen A Government With Zero Emphaty Like That Of Buhari - Salihu by inoki247: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2020
Our president na him b the GCFR of No Fvck given
Re: I've Never Seen A Government With Zero Emphaty Like That Of Buhari - Salihu by uniqueboi1(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2020
I thought zombies said GEJ doesn't care? Abi una dn forget?
Buhari go show una shege well well.
Re: I've Never Seen A Government With Zero Emphaty Like That Of Buhari - Salihu by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 11, 2020
Baawaa:
THis about the youth, guess even notherners are facing the reality of their dumb elders same as the south
Re: I've Never Seen A Government With Zero Emphaty Like That Of Buhari - Salihu by CountryTireMan(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Asking for good governance is a collective responsibility. Kudos dawisu
Re: I've Never Seen A Government With Zero Emphaty Like That Of Buhari - Salihu by Racoon(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Same Buhari that is always unaware, shocked or surprised @ his own self let alone the burden of providing responsible leadership? His empathy is towards fulani militias, BH terrorists,
Re: I've Never Seen A Government With Zero Emphaty Like That Of Buhari - Salihu by saaron(m): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
This regime is the type that will send condolence messages to UK and America over the death of 5 people, but will remain blind and silent to hundreds massared in the country.
#EndNigeria

SIDE NOTE: LIES, DECEIT, DECEPTION, TAQIYYA AND THE FULANI REGIME MODE OF OPERATION.
SARS was banned 4 (FOUR) times under buhari's fulani terrorist regime but they're still operating. A clear signal that buhari's fulani regime don't give a crap about Southern lives. Their nonchallant atitude to human lives has led to the murder of thousands of Southerners each year no thanks to Sars continued existence.
Dear Nigerians, THIS REGIME OPERATE BASE ON TAQIYYA (DECEPTION)! THEY'RE FILLED WITH DECEIT SO TRUTH IS NOT IN THEM. BELIEVE THEM AND END UP IN THE GRAVE.
The time for factory resetting has come! LET US ALL AVAIL OURSELVES TO FASHION OUT A BETTER FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN AND THEIR UNBORN GENERATION.
#EndNigeria

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM BOKO HARAM AND FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.
Re: I've Never Seen A Government With Zero Emphaty Like That Of Buhari - Salihu by dokie: 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Buhari is waiting for instructions from the cabal.
Re: I've Never Seen A Government With Zero Emphaty Like That Of Buhari - Salihu by saaron(m): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Racoon:
Same Buhari that is always unaware, shocked or surprised @ his own self let alone the burden of providing responsible leadership? His empathy is towards fulani militias, BH terrorists,
Buhari's devilish regime place more premium on cows more than human lives. That's why the fulani regime could draft a battalion of soldiers to rescue cows and not be ashame about it. And LEAH SHARIBU IS STILL IN BOKN HARAM CUSTODY.
#EndNigeria

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM BOKO HARAM AND FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerian Army Kills 16 Bokoharam/ISWAP Terrorists / Nigeria Government Slashes Internet Data Prices By 50% / Graphic:cross River State Governor Media Aide Called Out For Brutalizing A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.