Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse (1684 Views)

Princess Adeola Ogunwusi: “How My Father Becoming Ooni Has Changed My Life” / 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria! / Ndigbo Originated From Egypt, Jacob’s Son Is The Father Of Nri – Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse by MP007(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2007
A 64-year-old bricklayer whose daughter allegedly turned from a bird to a human being last Thursday in Lagos, has confessed that the 18-year old girl is probably a witch.

Mr. Abel Oluwadiran, a father of six who lives at Mangoro area of Agege, a Lagos suburb, also revealed that Bukola, her daughter, has been having some psychiatric and spiritual problems for the past five years.

The news of a bird transforming into a girl in the Iju area of Agege spread like wildfire throughout the nooks and crannies of Lagos metropolis, attracting curious residents who thronged the Celestial Church of Christ, Ajinde Titun Central parish on Agbado Road where the transformation took place to catch a glimpse of the alleged witch.

Speaking to Daily Sun at the premises of the church in Oluwadiran, a native of Erimo, Ilesha in Osun State said: "Yes, she is my daughter, she is sick and we have taken her to different places for deliverance."

Shocked, confused and totally embarrassed, Oluwadiran spoke almost inaudibly, saying Bukola’s health has always been a source of worry to the entire family: "before now, she was taken to a church for prayers, I don’t know how this thing happened even though she had once confessed that she belonged to the ogbanje cult."

http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=1732&z=12
Re: My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse by mohadana: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2007
shocked shocked
Re: My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse by mohadana: 1:53am On Jun 26, 2007
witches still exist.
Re: My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse by globalaid(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2007
poor girl, i hope it is not a cock and bull story for the church to get follower, someone that is insane can say anything, i cant believe the church until they show where the girl is transform from bird to human being.
Re: My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse by MP007(m): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2007
cock and what ? bull , ok, o. i sorry 4 u
Re: My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse by mddude(m): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2007
the key word here is allegedly. Wey the pastor and the eye witness that claimed the child turned into a bird. They need to have them arrested. For freaking sake, arent there no video or pictorial evidence to support this claim? at least I believe camera phone is very common in naija now abi? The reporter also needs to be flogged for coming with a story that doesnt have any evidence other than dem say dem say
Re: My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse by MP007(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2007
md_dude:

the key word here is allegedly. Wey the pastor and the eye witness that claimed the child turned into a bird. They need to have them arrested. For freaking sake, arent there no video or pictorial evidence to support this claim? at least I believe camera phone is very common in naija now abi? The reporter also needs to be flogged for coming with a story that doesnt have any evidence other than them say them say

are u insane , so u expect a demon to pose for a camera shoot ,  u must be crazy, "demon caught on tape",  grin shocked
Re: My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse by moondust(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2007
what kind of bird did she change to? TURKEY or CHICKEN 'cos I'm hungy tongue
Re: My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse by mohadana: 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2007
:d
Re: My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse by redsun(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2007
Poor innocent girl,caught up in that delusion world.
Re: My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse by redsun(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2007
@MP007,are you really in america?
Re: My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse by DisGuy: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2007
^^ lol
Re: My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse by Bosdem(f): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2007
Re: My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse by FufuKing1(m): 6:09am On Sep 21, 2007
What a bunch of fools.
Re: My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse by pilas: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2007
Witchcrafts . shocked shocked
Re: My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse by akara(m): 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2008
moondust:

what kind of bird did she change to? TURKEY or CHICKEN 'because I'm hungy tongue

so you go chop if dem catch am kill am?
Re: My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse by mafolayomi(f): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2008
story
Re: My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse by akara(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2008
just wondering how many millions of people are [b]eaten[/b] in Nigeria in between changing from human to bird or vice versa.

watch the chickens you eat o for signs of human life form
Re: My Daughter Has Spiritual Problem, Father Of Girl Who Changed From Bird Confesse by lucabrasi(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2008
redsun:

Poor innocent girl,caught up in that delusion world.

dude,its very easy to dismiss these stuffs as stories but just pray you never experience these diabolic powers,i was a skeptic like you untill a time i went on a visit to my hometown with my dad and while in town with one of his staffs we were chilling out at a paraga joint(hope u know what that means lol)and the man showed us a plain bottle, if you looked through the bottle normally all you ll see are the normal herbs and alcohol mixed tgether in the bottle but if you look inside the bottle from the top,you ll see a live snake writhing around the liquid

(1) (Reply)

History Of Niger / Nigeria / How To Get Dimple Naturally / The Story Of The Benin's Kingdom In Connection To Oduduwa's Dynasty In Ile Ife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.