Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,585 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola (19664 Views)

Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare / #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by frankyychiji(f): 6:52am On Oct 12, 2020
Osaze007:
I expect igbos to forget Ekewedu mansions
The topic is about Thiefnubuu. The writer is a Yoruba man. But you yoruba mooslims must turn your bile against Igbos. Was it Igbos that instituted the court actions against the influential dreaded father of democracy?

8 Likes

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2020
LegendHero:

Ekweremadu already looted everything from Enugu to purchase his numerous 20+ estates both home and abroad.

Continue to cry about Tinubu while your leaders loot your dry in the SE.

We don’t care
Ekweremadu should be also prosecuted

3 Likes

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by frankyychiji(f): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2020
bioemmy:
undecided
Brother who?
I thought the word brother was used for a man or boy in relation to other sons and daughter or to describe a male Christian. Tinubu is none of those, so why use the word on him. undecided undecided

Nigerian politicians and the media assistants sha, when they're selling them to you, they become your brother and Baba, when they get to power, they become toxic and forget their brothers, sisters and children from another mother.
Many of those who shouted Sai Baba... Now understand better

They've started marketing this old man to Nigerians, Naija open una eyes.... No let us buy wetin go kill us oooooooo.

Some of those calling this man brother will soon get their scorecard. I pray it won't be too late.

Brother Ko....
Grandfather no. undecided undecided undecided
Read before commenting.

1 Like

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by frankyychiji(f): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

I don't know if you're Igbo but some Igbo do come to criticize selectively.
And majority Yoruba's defending tinubu here don't know anything about Lagos. I prefare reasoning with aworis or any lagosians that would consider my point of view not all these supporters and selective criticizers
And some Yorubas don't come here to criticize selectively?

You are looking for Aworis to do what exactly? You can also look for hausas and tell them how fulani is bad influence on them.

1 Like

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by frankyychiji(f): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2020
BlowYourMind:
This isn't the first time Tinubu is facing guns even more lethal and sophisticated than the present one, he has faced submachine gun, anti aircraft and rocket launchers he survived, 1721 rickety cork and shoot cannot kill the man with extra life, it is just a phase in the life of a widely recognized and most accomplished Africa political both dead or alive, ask the federal government lead by the ineffectual buffon Jonathan then.

Hahahaa... this one doesn't even know what is going on.
Thiefnubuu was in opposition for 16yrs, did he die? and even now his party is in power, he's still in opposition.
The same person he squandered his looted billions on, thinking he will hand over to him in 2019, is the person who has turned his back on him, but you are Wailing over Jonathan grin

4 Likes

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by tollyboy5(m): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2020
frankyychiji:
And some Yorubas don't come here to criticize selectively?

You are looking for Aworis to do what exactly? You can also look for hausas and tell them how fulani is bad influence on them.
Both side do the selective criticism . awori are Lagos natives so they'll speak more on their feelings about Lagos than all this tinubuist here on naira land. We don't fancy tinubu , what's my business with Hausa?
My only business in Nigeria is Lagos/epe

1 Like

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 12, 2020
LegendHero:

So beating politician means you are wise? I wouldn’t expect much from an IPOB tho. So what have you achieved from beating Ekweremadu?

You beat him but will still vote him again if election is held 100 times. He don dey in the Senate position since 2003. Even after he looted that much to puarchase asset abroad, you guys still voted him with majority votes.

Ikpeazu turned Abia into a portrait of decay, he won his re-election in 2019 with overwhelming votes while you guys come on Nairaland to abuse him the next day.

What about Orji Kalu? He is still currently in the senate voted by his people even with the fact that he is stupendously corrupt with recent history as an ex-convict.

What about the Orjis in Abia who are the Godfather such that you have father and son ruling over you and none of you can blink.

Politics is a full-time job for some people and you don’t hate someone because he is instrumental in the success of his comrades. Tinubu left office since 2007, he can be as greedy as your own politicians who proceeded as Senators and etc but he chose to play his own politics most times usually opposition until he broke into the national scene in 2015.

Are you angry that some House of Rep members are loyal to him? That’s because he has been instrumental one way or the other to their success and not everybody is a traitor that pay their benefactor with betrayal.

In beating Ekweremadu, we sent a message that you don't take us for a ride and get away with it. Perception is key.

Ikpeazu won reelection because we will rather have a goat as governor than for APC to have a foothold in Igbo land.

Orji Kalu bought Abia North with money and is everywhere in the country, hungry people will always sell their votes. Your slaymamas from Ondo were brandishing theirs online.

Now, aside these, this people are in power and we know it won't be easy to dislodge them.

However, how many people go to get endorsement from Ekeremadu or OUK before election like you do in Yoruba land?

12 Likes

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Gracchus: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2020
LegendHero:

So beating politician means you are wise? I wouldn’t expect much from an IPOB tho. So what have you achieved from beating Ekweremadu?

You beat him but will still vote him again if election is held 100 times. He don dey in the Senate position since 2003. Even after he looted that much to puarchase asset abroad, you guys still voted him with majority votes.

Ikpeazu turned Abia into a portrait of decay, he won his re-election in 2019 with overwhelming votes while you guys come on Nairaland to abuse him the next day.

What about Orji Kalu? He is still currently in the senate voted by his people even with the fact that he is stupendously corrupt with recent history as an ex-convict.

What about the Orjis in Abia who are the Godfather such that you have father and son ruling over you and none of you can blink.

Politics is a full-time job for some people and you don’t hate someone because he is instrumental in the success of his comrades. Tinubu left office since 2007, he can be as greedy as your own politicians who proceeded as Senators and etc but he chose to play his own politics most times usually opposition until he broke into the national scene in 2015.

Are you angry that some House of Rep members are loyal to him? That’s because he has been instrumental one way or the other to their success and not everybody is a traitor that pay their benefactor with betrayal.
Don't mind them. Always trying to be clever by half. You beat elweremadu in Germany yet when he returns home he will be reelected to the senate effortlessly, so much for the beating. Same for their states too, PDP has been raping the state since 1999, they all come online to rant but still vote for the same PDP when it's election time. They are fixated on what Tinubu does in Lagos, they want another party to win in Lagos but do not want another party in their own states. If any people should even be talking about a party dominating a region, it shouldn't be them, at least in the southwest, only Lagos has been held by one party, other states have switched parties multiple times in hotly contested elections, but just take a loon at their own region, once you run under PDP and apga(for Anambra), your victory is 100 % certain, their elections are fuccking predictable and always boring and very uncompetitive, because you already know the winner, same applies to states like Delta, Akwa ibom etc and yet folks from these places will open their stinking mouths to talk down on the SW, not to even take into consideration that they claim to make up 75%of Lagos population, meaning Yorubas are in the minority, isn't it an indictment on the so called majority population who can't even remove someone supported by the so called Yoruba minority in Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by frankyychiji(f): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

Both side do the selective criticism . awori are Lagos natives so they'll speak more on their feelings about Lagos than all this tinubuist here on naira land. We don't fancy tinubu , what's my business with Hausa?
My only business in Nigeria is Lagos/epe
I mentioned hausas because, just as they have been silenced into cowardice, Aworis have no voice and you should stop looking for them.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by tollyboy5(m): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2020
frankyychiji:
I mentioned hausas because, just as they have been silenced into cowardice, Aworis have no voice and you should stop looking for them.
Lol Lagos state have student union that are Lagos native. It comprises of all Lagos student. Aworis are popular because of they are the central . the whole lagosians have no voice. If any speak for us Mr tinubu will end it with cheque and everyone will remain silent. But we won't give up.
Most lagosians don't worry about Lagos . they do other stuff thats our mistake from the beginning

2 Likes

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by selemempe: 7:38am On Oct 12, 2020
Awol1:

How many governors has Ekweremadu installed in Enugu?

How many House of Assembly members are loyal to Ekweremadu in Enugu like the Zombies in Lagos Assembly sing Tinubu's Anthem?

But yet we beat him in Germany, showing we don't tolerate nonsense.

How many times have you people beat Tinubu or even dare raise a voice against his misrule and colonization of the common patrimony of the Yoruba people?

You shouldn't compare people who don't tolerate nonsense with sophisticated morons who pay fief to their traducer.

lol Don't forget you are talking with LegendHero a sophisticated Yoruba Móslem brother with lower IQ

5 Likes

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Nothing to say for now.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by naija4life247: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2020
jerseyboy:
Tinubu is a common thief.

Nigeria is a criminal enterprise and Tinubu is the Thief Executive Officer.

What are your parents?
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by ayzTIGER: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2020
LegendHero:

Ekweremadu already looted everything from Enugu to purchase his numerous 20+ estates both home and abroad.

Had it been you have sense

4 Likes

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by splmosixx(m): 8:08am On Oct 12, 2020
I need someone that has letter G in the ongoing dangote bag of goodies promotion to complete mine...

I am ready to compensate you handsomely...

Kindly reach out to me on splmosixx@gmail.com or 08183550652.

Thanks
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by seguno2: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2020
jerseyboy:

A common thief and a drug dealer, who should have no place among the Omoluabis of Oduduwa.
How did we get to this low point

4 Likes

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by seguno2: 8:10am On Oct 12, 2020
LegendHero:

This thread is about Tinubu.
Please open your thread for any other person.
Can you please do that instead of derailing

5 Likes

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by seguno2: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:
angry Lol as far as epe is concerned. And ambode is no more a governor then Mr tinubu should return all Lagos money.

Lagos has served his selfish doings enough. We want justice. Badagry and epe are the most marginalize division in Lagos state and this has to stop

How will it stop when hired pen propagandists, like Tunde Odesola, can easily write this trash to justify their own suffering and smiling situation for a little bit of stomach infrastructure?
Is that what Stockholm syndrome is about

3 Likes

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2020
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Julius1995(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2020
limeta:
To find a Nigeria person with integrity you will ve to go international.

Look away from home
Well, you have one here
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by seguno2: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2020
BlowYourMind:
This isn't the first time Tinubu is facing guns even more lethal and sophisticated than the present one, he has faced submachine gun, anti aircraft and rocket launchers he survived, 1721 rickety cork and shoot cannot kill the man with extra life, it is just a phase in the life of a widely recognized and most accomplished Africa political both dead or alive, ask the federal government lead by the ineffectual buffon Jonathan then.

If he survived his drug dealer indictment in the US by having the $460,000 in his bank account seized, he will definitely survive here, since we enjoy suffering too much.

2 Likes

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Emotionss: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
tollyboy5:

I don't know if you're Igbo but some Igbo do come to criticize selectively.
And majority Yoruba's defending tinubu here don't know anything about Lagos. I prefare reasoning with aworis or any lagosians that would consider my point of view not all these supporters and selective criticizers

As long as Nigerians still criticize base on tribe or religion, we as a nation will continue to run in circles.

1 Like

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by ruffDiamond: 8:20am On Oct 12, 2020
inspired by the Trial Of Brother Jero ...oya continue Prof wole Soyinka go soon catch you

w

1 Like

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by chatinent: 8:20am On Oct 12, 2020
A thief executive officer.

1 Like

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2020
LegendHero:

I don't see why any common Nigerian will want to defend any of this people, they are thieves.

3 Likes

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Sonn(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2020
LegendHero:

Ekweremmadu is yet to have a taste of governoship position, but i tell you most solemly' go down to the places he represents and see for yourselves, or you can ask questions about his archivement, that man as a senator outperformed BAT as a governor, this is not political talk, just try and make findings

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Royalfurnitures: 8:23am On Oct 12, 2020
All targeted at his 2023 presidential ambition, just hope his hands Are clean else....

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Favourchris(f): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2020
LegendHero:

I haven’t seen where you condemn Ekweremadu in any of your posts. This is not an issue of tribe alone but an issue of selective persecution all because of rabid hate.

If you’re not a hypocrite, you should include the numerous loot of Ekweremadu and his mansion in your posts henceforth. I haven’t seen most of you guys doing that.

Even the former convict Kalu looted Abia dry but yet no one from Abia talk about him daily but someone will just sit in Upper Iweka and be disturbing us about Tinubu daily like he is the one swallowing the IGR of their respective states.

This thread is about tinibu, but u drag else in. Open a thread about ekwe, and watch him roasted, SE don't worship power or people in power

4 Likes

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by AnanseK(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2020
What is kneels?
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2020
jerseyboy:

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond - helinues

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries / Court Voids Uche Nwosu’s Governorship Candidature In Imo / 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.