Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

How To Cook Vegetable Soup With Ugu And Water Leaf In 2020– The Igbo Way - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cook Vegetable Soup With Ugu And Water Leaf In 2020– The Igbo Way (948 Views)

Clear Face Pimples With Bitter Leaf In Few Days / Soak Pawpaw And Bitter Leaf In Hot Water For 2 Days To Get These Health Benefits / Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Vegetable Soup With Ugu And Water Leaf In 2020– The Igbo Way by cletusfits: 3:41am On Oct 13, 2020
Nigerian vegetable soup is a local delicacy which is indigenous to the Igbo-speaking tribe of Nigeria. There are also assorted varieties in other parts of Nigeria, for instance, Adikaikong in south-south Nigeria, Efo Riro in the south-western Nigeria and many other similar dishes in other parts of the Africa.

Nigerian-Igbo vegetable soup is a nutrition-packed delicacy .It is prepared with fresh whole foods and natural produce — majorly vegetables, meat and seafood.

I will teach you how to cook vegetable soup with ugu and water leaf the Nigerian way (Igbo vegetable soup). In addition to guiding you on how to cook vegetable soup with ugu and water leaf, I will also recommend some American Ingredient Substitute for most of the local ingredients used in vegetable soup preparation. And finally, after you must have learnt how to cook vegetable soup, I will tell you what to enjoy this delicious soup with. Let me start by showing you the various ingredients used in vegetable soup preparation.
[url]READ MORE https://freefitnesshub.com/how-to-cook-vegetable-soup/[/url]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pumpkin Leaf "Ugu" For Your Hair And Skin Health; See Other Benefits / The Benefits And Side Effect Of Eating Bush Meat / What Makes Him Snore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.