Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,000 members, 7,841,833 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months (14936 Views)

FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu / Garba Shehu: Using Tax From Herdsmen, Farmers To Subsidise Petrol Unfair / Borrowing To Subsidise Electricity Grossly Irresponsible -FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by seguno2: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
Afamed:

Keep quiet, you should ask your PDP who willingly dashed their sidechicks the distribution companies in the fist place.
Use your sense for once.
PDP started it Nigeria limited

If you had any of what you are asking him to use, you would know that Buhari and APC have been in charge for five years. How many more years of blaming do we have to bear from the bunch of incompetents
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Afamed: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
seguno2:

If you had any of what you are asking him to use, you would know that Buhari and APC have been in charge for five years. How many more years of blaming do we have to bear from the bunch of incompetents
You have just displayed your ignorance, regards the slavery contract the PDP signed with Discos.
I am not surprised, they signed worst contract with P& ID . Your pandemic development party was ready to sell Nigeria on eBay before God took control
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Bakerdav: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
They brought bills for me today, the triaff has increased o, in fact I can't believe what I saw today, triple d amount am been paid before
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Bakerdav: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
Africanamania:
This morning,I received a bill of 14000 naira for august by BEDC,is the three months not covering august?
same here mine is 11k, where as am paying 4k before o
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by AFONJACOW(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
They should pass into law that any Nepa that came to cut ur wire should be stone to Death , let them implement prepaid meters... Who are they fooling
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Engrr(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
[/b].......And what happens after the 3 months?[b]
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by 2LESS(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
You are using tax paid by the masses to subsidize electricity tariff that will also be paid by the masses.

And these bunch of clueless officials call themselves technocrats.
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by davidodiba(m): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
seguno2:

Using VAT that is 55% paid by Lagosians into the federation account for the 36 states electricity is nice?
Do you know what you mean by that

Okay...bad move

But nice move for me
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by roqrules04(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
These people Dey Ment
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by goodluck192: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
My PHCN VAT for August was 177, as they brought the bill today, VAT was 416[b][/b]
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by tizteezy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
dre11:

DAILY TRUST

Central Bank has approved funding, EXISTING STOCKPILES will be DISTRIBUTED and the COST of the METERS RECOVERED from DISTRIBUTION COMPANIES.

Biko explain this
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Fourwinds: 3:17am On Oct 14, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Buhari still remains the best president Nigeria has ever had. The man has integrity and has the masses at heart. Although he has his shortcomings like every human, he is generally good.

It was announced on Brekete family this morning that if you are a artisan or wanna start a business, you have 50,000 naira for you plus free CAC registration. If in Abuja, kindly go to the human rights radio galadimawa tomorrow morning for this opportunity.

Sai Baba!
rubbish and nonsense
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Fourwinds: 3:20am On Oct 14, 2020
Rejoice04:
Good move
you will regret later.. You think this is good? The Nigerian government is never to be trusted
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by psalmylee(m): 6:58am On Oct 14, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Buhari still remains the best president Nigeria has ever had. The man has integrity and has the masses at heart. Although he has his shortcomings like every human, he is generally good.

It was announced on Brekete family this morning that if you are a artisan or wanna start a business, you have 50,000 naira for you plus free CAC registration. If in Abuja, kindly go to the human rights radio galadimawa tomorrow morning for this opportunity.

Sai Baba!
e no go better for u for this comment
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by orisa37: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2020
STOP VAT ON UTILITIES.
Re: FG To Use VAT Proceeds To Subsidise Electricity Tariff For 3 Months by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2020
Please someone should help me on how to deal with this EKDC people. Though my landlady is ignorant of all this ,she doesn't know how it works and the big problem is she also sho accept advice. Just this month this people brought 27k for 3 apartment. Not flat o .just a room self contained. I've told them let's go and meet this at their office. Just there was Tariff hike but it Also suspended for 14days. Even without the suspension, you cant give us 27k from our normal 12k per month. One of neighbor agreed to pay his own part saying, electricity don increase " I cant pay 8k for just a room na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima Pays Homage To The Emir Of Gumel, HRH Alh Ahmad Muhammad / EFCC Drops N6bn Fraud Charges Against Ex-works Minister / Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.