Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff (19279 Views)

IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. / Paternity Fraud: Now Is The Appropriate Time To Criminalize This Fraudulent Act / How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 7:21am On Oct 20, 2020
Phelixblaq:

Sorry about your experience dear, am 100% sure the teller guy picked your money. No one can pick a western union transaction in Nigeria even by having the code except the exact receiver. Because your Bvn is needed which must be exact as name of receiver:: you need to drag the bank very well!
Thanks so much for this information,I thought the issue will be over that yesterday but the ENDSARS protest didn't enable the manager handling the issue to come to work yesterday,I'll call her again today to know if she is around in order to go there,or better still, she should work from home,call the headquarter from home and give me reply.It is not compulsory to get to the bank to do that now.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 7:25am On Oct 20, 2020
@DenreleDave,this is the slip I was given to fill at the bank where BVN is needed.

Why is the slip not uploading?
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2020
Kemmy210:
@DenreleDave,this is the slip I was given to fill at the bank where BVN is needed.

Why is the slip not uploading?

Wow..... I did dt at access bank and via mobile app... No bvn was asked.. Though it's been a bit long.

How far with the manager
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 7:37am On Oct 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

Wow..... I did dt at access bank and via mobile app... No bvn was asked.. Though it's been a bit long.

How far with the manager
Even I was asked to fill occupation, name of organization,bvn,mtcn and co on the slip.

I want to wait till 9am before I call her again today.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2020
Kemmy210:

Even I was asked to fill occupation, name of organization,bvn,mtcn and co on the slip.

I want to wait till 9am before I call her again today.

Ok ma

1 Like

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Froshloaded: 7:55am On Oct 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ok ma

Guy nah undecided
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Phelixblaq(m): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

Sorry, bvn is not needed for WU.. I have done it b4 via an app and via bank, no bvn was required.

But the cashier is the suspect

Maybe something changed or you did it a long time ago You can’t collect Without having a bvn this days bro, you go even thumb print join
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2020
Phelixblaq:

Maybe something changed or you did it a long time ago You can’t collect Without having a bvn this days bro, you go even thumb print join

Ok
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by DenreleDave(m): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2020
Froshloaded:

Guy nah undecided

Wetin na... Check ur data na.. I don. Send am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

How far with the manager
As it is now,I need to give myself peace of mind first as solution is not close.
I called her now, she even shouted at me that if I was too tensed,I should go and meet the person that replaced her in the bank if he can do something about it,that she isn't in the office.She is the one that started it,she is the one that should know how to follow up.She later apologized for talking harshly,that she isn't even at home,that they just killed someone close to their place.
But I still told her that but she can still work from home, contact headquarter to know how far,she said she isn't in the platform.She promised to contact one of those in the platform to ask how far later when she gets home.I recorded our conversation.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2020
She just called now that she has sent an update to the man relieving her,that I should go to the bank for the update.
I wish myself best wishes
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2020
So I rushed to the bank thinking there would be positive response since I was instructed to go there for update.
Can you imagine,the guy I met there (the new manager)said headquarter only sent mail to them that Western Union is yet to reply their mail,so they sent reminder again to Western Union.
I asked him that how many days will they use to confirm something from Western Union,you people said 48hours,it's 72hours already.The way he was replying sef,you will know something is not right.
He said it can be 48hours,72hours,a week, even more.From all indication,they are protecting their own and they are trying to frustrate me.
As it is now,I don't have one naira to waste on transport again so I don't have option than to go on Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
I've involved a journalist friend who works with punch newspaper,he has helped me to tweet it because he has many followers who has started retweeting it.Hoping to get result soon

1 Like

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by slizzyb(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kemmy210:
I've involved a journalist friend who works with punch newspaper,he has helped me to tweet it because he has many followers who has started retweeting it.Hoping to get result soon

Better, lets hope for faster response.

2 Likes

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by psylliumhusk1: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kemmy210:

I don't think they will tell me the name of the guy.
I just sent msg on Whatsapp to the manager begging her to please follow the issue up and let me get result tomorrow as this issue is giving me sleepless night,she said she pray she will be able to get to the office tomorrow.
My first fear about Twitter is the one that was mentioned earlier.
The second fear is what if the code was copied while tracking it either by the sender or receiver(as some people said it's possible they copy it while tracking it),am confused already.What if they discovered that it is not from them and arrest me for spoiling their name. That is why am trying to be patient to see if they will do as they said.(to get who and where they collect the money)
Let me see if I can upload my chat with the manager now.
you never ready Nne. Btw To's where name tags or observe the names their colleagues call them..Mention names ooo .in that tweet
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
slizzyb:

Better, lets hope for faster response.
Alright,I hope for faster response.He has tagged Union Bank already,we are waiting for their response. He put the bank address and wrote everything that transpired.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
psylliumhusk1:
you never ready Nne. Btw To's where name tags or observe the names their colleagues call them..Mention names ooo .in that tweet
If you see the way they responded today,is like they want to bury the issue.Other staffs were just looking at me when I was talking on top of my voice this morning.
He has helped me to tweet everything that happened,gave the address of the bank,tagged Union bank,we are waiting for their response. thanks for your concern

3 Likes

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Phelixblaq(m): 4:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Kemmy210:

If you see the way they responded today,is like they want to bury the issue.Other staffs were just looking at me when I was talking on top of my voice this morning.
He has helped me to tweet everything that happened,gave the address of the bank,tagged Union bank,we are waiting for their response. thanks for your concern

Show us the link let’s retweet

1 Like

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Phelixblaq:

Thanks, @adenijigbenga(the tweet is under tweets and replies).
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Rosebloom: 7:32am On Oct 21, 2020
Phelixblaq:

Was just about asking for this...

Let's help retweet.

If I'm the one, I'd be tempted to drop all this, I'm tired on her behalf already.

1 Like

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Rosebloom:

Was just about asking for this...

Let's help retweet.

If I'm the one, I'd be tempted to drop all this, I'm tired on her behalf already.

Thanks so much,I've dropped the name already.I don't know how to copy link. @adenijigbenga(the tweet is under *tweets and replies*)
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by blank(f): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2020
Sorry, my post was hidden and I was banned from posting in family section. I wish they could untag the post as it could help a few people. But Royalroy has been missing in action for a few days.

Glad you are gaining some traction. I can't repost as it will be tagged as spam again and deleted.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2020
blank:
Sorry, my post was hidden and I was banned from posting in family section. I wish they could untag the post as it could help a few people. But Royalroy has been missing in action for a few days.

Glad you are gaining some traction. I can't repost as it will be tagged as spam again and deleted.

Message the supermods. Scroll to the bottom of the front page and you'll see a link there.

That's how I got them to unban my account and restore my post everytime I got banned unnecessarily by antispam bot.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
blank:

E..yah, sorry o.thanks dear sister
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Plead:

Message the supermods. Scroll to the bottom of the front page and you'll see a link there.

That's how I got them to unban my account and restore my post everytime I got banned unnecessarily by antispam bot.

Thanks for this, I was banned from Food section for 4 days by Antispam bot.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by nautybride: 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
I had to read from the first page to the present one. I believe they would answer you now because I was about saying they want to frustrate you till you forget about the money.
Best regards o.
In case it's solved, I pray you are financially buoyant to send that money back to the Canadian mad am
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
nautybride:
I had to read from the first page to the present one. I believe they would answer you now because I was about saying they want to frustrate you till you forget about the money.
Best regards o.
In case it's solved, I pray you are financially buoyant to send that money back to the Canadian mad am
Thanks, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
CaptMarvel:
it's well, you tried your best.
I sent you a pm kindly avail me.

Cheap fake guys that pretend to be posh and a boss over any lady in the public but asslicks her privately. Is this an example?
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by CaptMarvel(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
iamloyalty:

Cheap fake guys that pretend to be posh and a boss over any lady in the public but asslicks her privately. Is this an example?
hey scum! I'm off this! Deal with your pain!!!

1 Like

Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
Good evening everyone,
No response from Twitter yet,so I sent message to the manager tonight on Whatsapp, asking for update and told her that they are covering their staff up.She called immediately,she said they just sent mail again this morning to her that she should tell the receiver(me) to call the sender (Glaciered) that the money wasn't receive in their branch,I asked her that that wasn't what she told me earlier,that she told me they will track it and reveal who and where they received it.We argued for 8mins44seconds. She said I should come tomorrow to see all the mails,but I asked her that where is the money which she said she too doesn't know?I've sent our voice record to the sender(Glaciered),but according to what she said then,there is nothing they can do overthere.
As it is,I don't know what else to do o.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by blank(f): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
@royalroy, please untag my post from the spambot so she can have a course of action. Twitter didn't work because the. Ews was filled with so many other stuff and still is.

You can retweet it and send the customer service an email complaint.
Re: How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff by Kemmy210(f): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
blank:
@royalroy, please untag my post from the spambot so she can have a course of action. Twitter didn't work because the. Ews was filled with so many other stuff and still is.

You can retweet it and send the customer service an email complaint.
Thanks dear sister

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

What Was The Most Foolish Thing You Did When You Were A Kid? / Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) / Waiting For Conception: The Travails Of Couples In The Hands Of “womb Watchers”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.