Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

#EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan (62265 Views)

#endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport / #endsars: Soldiers Deployed As Police Disperses Protesters With Teargas [PICS] / Jimoh Abrahim Dumped PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by EndYahoo: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Littlefingerjp:
Ur mumu dey smell...So as a Soldier,he doesn't have the right to protest like every other NigerianSoldiers in the North are dying but fortunately he finds himself in the West...Dumbass
Craze person, if he wants to protest, Let him resign first.
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by EndYahoo: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
DamZik:
How much are you being paid to be a nuisance against humanity? You are wicked.
Ebenezar2021:
Just Use your brain for at least 30 seconds. It won't hurt you
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Holuwamanzee(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
gaius01:

Where did you left your brain? Imagine what you are talking? Do you know weather any of his family, was once a victim of SARS?

Please this your mind set need reinfinment. No offense but what you said is not proper.
Don't mind the mumu... I was in d Northeast to curtail insecurity when I was called one day that SARS carried my Jnr Broda in MAPOLY Abeokuta... I was so angry despite letting the SARS Offr know that am a uniform personnel and also in d Northeast serving... I still end up bailing him out for a #100,000... so it's personal.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Philipxxxx0: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:
That's the way to go
Only govt sponsored criminals are still against this protest
#Endsars

Oshe omo mi baddest
I need this girl number, I want to marry her.
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Goalnaldo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
MikeMicheal:
THAT LAST GIRL, WHO HAS HER NUMBER?
I've forgotten her Twitter handle
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by jamalnation(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
dat last lady is a wife material
my brother na how to take get her contact na him i dey reason

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by eddyslim(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
EndYahoo:
Your comrades are dying in the north east fighting Boko Haram and instead of them to protest for benefits for the fallen heroes, they are clout chasing. Stupid soldiers!
Chai, e pain this one
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by EndYahoo: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wawelexy:

You re the one who lacks brain here...

Is it all soldiers that would be in sambisa forest?

ODE
If you had gone to school, maybe you will be able to understand the ARMED FORCES ACT. Just look at the role of the Nigeria military
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by AMI3(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
MikeMicheal:
THAT LAST GIRL, WHO HAS HER NUMBER?
U HV reached here. U c ur life?
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
jamalnation:
my brother na how to take get her contact na him i dey reason

Popular fitness trainer in uyo
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by jamalnation(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sysdatek:

Popular fitness trainer in uyo

I go track her
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by karnap(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
I need the contact of that last lady
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Wawelexy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
EndYahoo:
If you had gone to school, maybe you will be able to understand the ARMED FORCES ACT. Just look at the role of the Nigeria military

Since u re educated, can u please tell us where it is written in the ARMED FORCE ACT that soldiers are not eligible for a protest.

See the construction of ur English self...

Werey person
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by AsawanaDgreat: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
Protest peacefully and be save
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
Very soon this call to EndSars will change to EndNigeria.
EndNigeria
EndNigeria
EndNigeria
EndNigeria

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by samwillyco1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
Revolution gradually setting in, everybody is angry in this country, only criminals will be happy about the current state of the country
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by sammysneh(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
Vanzcharles:
which institution?
poly Ibadan
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by olokeluv(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
Good one
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Vanzcharles(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
sammysneh:

poly Ibadan

Mtcheew na Uniuyo she dey.
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by sammysneh(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Abeg share her number na. cool wink
Guy I no fit share her number without tell her
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Fgwa: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
gaius01:

Where did you left your brain? Imagine what you are talking? Do you know weather any of his family, was once a victim of SARS?

Please this your mind set need reinfinment. No offense but what you said is not proper.

Do u know that soldiers are guided by law not to protest in anyway? His actions amount to mutiny . ( Penalty is death) Though I discovered u people like it when one is hugging life transformer.
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by sammysneh(m): 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
mansakhalifa:

#EndLies
Dey there make pant dey wear you

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by 5thcolm(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:
That's the way to go
Only govt sponsored criminals are still against this protest
#Endsars

Oshe omo mi baddest

Government sponsored post spotted.

Law enforcement agencies brutality still happening. We can't rest now
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by EndYahoo: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wawelexy:

Since u re educated, can u please tell us where it is written in the ARMED FORCE ACT that soldiers are not eligible for a protest.

See the construction of ur English self...

Werey person
Are you a Lazy person? My friend, go and read
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Shadysen: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
please help a brother, Many times this sars want to end because I heard they have ended them
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Sharz: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
THE MAIN KOKO NOW BE THIS

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Ayo2004: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
dat last lady is a wife material

U be mumu but she set die grin
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Asianjollof007: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
EndYahoo:
Your comrades are dying in the north east fighting Boko Haram and instead of them to protest for benefits for the fallen heroes, they are clout chasing. Stupid soldiers!

You have a point, they've already turned the protest to street party
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Goalnaldo(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
The battle has been won. The last girl's display convinced BUHARI and he had sworn to dismantle SARS and even increase minimum wage to 100k.

Source; Na wetin youths want be that na.
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by azadus18: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
dis personnel jst broke a veri big law.....
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by darediamond(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
GallantDuke:
Ok
But very soon, we will change it to #EndSoldiersBrutality
That is it!!
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
EndYahoo:
Just Use your brain for at least 30 seconds. It won't hurt you
So in your mind now, you have gotten a job. Can Buhari give this kind of syncophancy job to any of his children?. I pity your parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? / "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law / Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.