Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. (3068 Views)

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by Busybody2(f): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2011
justwise:

Only if u knew how silly u make urself look by going abt something u got no clue abt and u will die trying to figure out the truth.

As for your accusation abt deleting your post. .i leave that for the Mod.

I will not bother rising to your bait, it is appointed we are all going to die someday, and that includes you. So wharrever you say bloody illegal immigrant is water off a duck's back to me, I am not afraid to die, cos I made hay whilst the sun shone, unlike you God-forsaken creep just existing like a churchrat and counting the 4 years till you can regain your breath cheesy

Yeah, I know you have pressed the report to Moderator button, and I also don't expect him to say otherwise lipsrsealed Not that he says much anyway, like me cool

Mr-Justwise aka Mr-I-am-keeping-a-low-profile-from-UKBA cheesy Shameless boor cheesy
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by justwise(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2011
Busy_body:

I will not bother rising to your bait, it is appointed we are all going to die someday, and that includes you. So wharrever you say bloody illegal immigrant is water off a duck's back to me, I am not afraid to die, cos I made hay whilst the sun shone, unlike you God-forsaken creep just existing like a churchrat and counting the 4 years till you can regain your breath cheesy
Yeah, I know you have pressed the report to Moderator button, and I also don't expect him to say otherwise lipsrsealed Not that he says much anyway, like me cool
Mr-Justwise aka Mr-I-am-keeping-a-low-profile-from-UKBA cheesy Shameless boor cheesy

Do you? Who has being lying to you? cool cool
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by Busybody2(f): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2011
justwise:

Do you? Who has being lying to you? cool cool

Sure i did, you jobless NFA no-hoper cheesy
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by mukina2: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2011
angry
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by Busybody2(f): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2011
mukina2:

angry

I can explain, see honestly I don't know how or why trouble keeps looking for me wherever I go, i am tired sef, know any solution? embarassed Okay its past my bedtime, off to do one last wee so I don't wet the bed later tongue cheesy
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2011
wow it's hot in here!

all this energy and pent up tension. shocked

una better coolam because. . . . . . .
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by Busybody2(f): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2011
tpiah!:

wow it's hot in here!

all this energy and pent up tension. shocked

una better coolam because. . . . . . .

Hey you, stay on topic angry

@Mukina aren't you going to ban Tpia for deraiiling this thread angry Don't know why people cannot obey a simple "do not derail rule" like me angry cheesy
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by mukina2: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
angry

thread to be locked and cleaned

(1) (2) (3)

*most Beautiful Cities* / The Astonishing Secret To Getting A Canadian PR - Exposed! / U.S WWII Plane That Crashed In 1944 Emerges From Melting Glacier In Iceland(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.