Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? (1028 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of This Quote On My Profile? / PHCN Cable Electrocutes Girl In Edo / See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by mamagee3(f): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2011
And yeah, that's me the real mama-gee.

You all finally got to see the real me. tongue
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by denzel2009: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2011
Nice pokies.
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by mamagee3(f): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2011
^^Pokies, say what? grintongue
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by 197(f): 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2011
she looks phockable!!

mama-gee is that the real u
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by mamagee3(f): 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2011
^^Yeah, I just found a way of uploading it!
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by mojounited(m): 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2011
@ mama-gee, Okee doke! Having fun You're hotter than that. . .so you better upload the real thingy jor. But if that's the real mama-gee. . shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by mamagee3(f): 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2011
mojounited:

@ mama-gee, Okee doke! Having fun You're hotter than that. . .so you better upload the real thingy jor. But if that's the real mama-gee. . shocked lipsrsealed
What's wrong? tongue
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by tjskii(f): 12:07am On Mar 07, 2011
reaallyy nice shoeess
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by mamagee3(f): 12:09am On Mar 07, 2011
^^Thanks!
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by mojounited(m): 12:20am On Mar 07, 2011
mama-gee:

What's wrong? tongue
You know how long NL has waited to see the angelic mama-gee cheesy. . .below is what's expected to happen when the real mama-gee comes on board tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L2fU_XzwLg
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L2fU_XzwLg[/flash]
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 07, 2011
hmm, i dont know. undecided

becomerich's own i can believe, because it matches his persona.
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by Acidosis(m): 12:25am On Mar 07, 2011
you look good
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by mamagee3(f): 12:28am On Mar 07, 2011
Acidosis:

you look good
Thanks. . .

tpiah!:

becomerich's own i can believe, because it matches his persona.
I don't get your point. tongue
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by Brite02(m): 12:33am On Mar 07, 2011
@OP. Is d@t u mama-G? U r pullin my legs here. If u r, then u r temptd 2 touch. . . Can i **** touch ya? cool wink
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by mojounited(m): 12:43am On Mar 07, 2011
^Nah bro. .cuz even the angels of NL will fall when mama-gee finally unveils herself. . .
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by mamagee3(f): 12:46am On Mar 07, 2011
mojounited:

^Nah bro. .cuz even the angels of NL will fall when mama-gee finally unveils herself. . .
That's my picture!
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by mojounited(m): 12:57am On Mar 07, 2011
mama-gee:

That's my picture!
Liar liar pants on fire! Our mama-gee is from the US of A grin, that picture nor be for Onitsha nwa . . .(Chanting *we want our real mama-gee*  tongue- lol)
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by Pweety4me(f): 1:03am On Mar 07, 2011
Mama's u make me laff!
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by 197(f): 1:30am On Mar 07, 2011
why aint the lady wearing bra

i can see her ni[i]p[/i]ples dou
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by CrudeOil2(m): 12:02am On Mar 08, 2011
nice tittĩes. kiss kiss I wanna suck'em.
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by CrazyMan(m): 5:00am On Mar 14, 2011
I reserve my comment. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]She's looking pretty good , she's not looking like one of those Morons out there .Wow! shocked i mean to speak my mind- that you are hot and looking '' take-away'' anytime and any-day . But . . . huh tell me you are the one on that pic and I'll know what i have been missing . grin grin grin

Honestly speaking , that person on the pic would make up a good friendship 4 life . kiss kiss wink
[/size]
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by Freiburger(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2011
Picture look attractive.
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2011
[size=13pt]I know. . . she's attractive indeed man . smiley[/size]

Freiburger:

Picture look attractive.
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by xreal: 4:17am On Mar 18, 2011
Blue-mama with the big belly.
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by pleep(m): 6:03am On Mar 18, 2011
190::

she looks phockable!!

mama-gee is that the real u

the OP's profile states her age as 16, despite her shapely brests  shocked you should assume this to be true. Thus you are now guilty of soliciting secs with a minor.  Your probably on some kind of top secret list for lesbian secs offenders now. undecided good luck,
Re: Guys, What Do You All Think Of The Girl In My Profile? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2011
[size=13pt]why did you say such a word ? men , you are funny anyway . grin[/size]

xreal:

Blue-mama with the big belly.

(1) (Reply)

What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word NIGERIA / Help!!! SANUSI, CBN Governor Email Address / INVESTIGATION: Massacre In Gboko: Soldiers At Dangote’s Factory Kill 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.