Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Could You Eat An Animal You Raised? [PHOTOS] - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Could You Eat An Animal You Raised? [PHOTOS] (2197 Views)

Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could You Eat An Animal You Raised? [PHOTOS] by RedPanthar: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
An interesting question we like Thattallgirl to air her views cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Could You Eat An Animal You Raised? [PHOTOS] by Thattallgirl(f): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
RedPanthar:
An interesting question we like Thattallgirl to air her views cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin I feel a bit emotional when I see a chicken getting killed beside me even though I didn't raise it...but they're delicious embarassed it's best to just remove your mind from it
Re: Could You Eat An Animal You Raised? [PHOTOS] by RedPanthar: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Thattallgirl:
grin I feel a bit emotional when I see a chicken getting killed beside me even though I didn't raise it...but they're delicious embarassed it's best to just remove your mind from it

Hahahahahahahahaha I had a loud long laugh. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Could You Eat An Animal You Raised? [PHOTOS] by Thattallgirl(f): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
RedPanthar:

Hahahahahahahahaha I had a loud long laugh. cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Could You Eat An Animal You Raised? [PHOTOS] by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Emotional? mine is like I'm guilty of murder.
Re: Could You Eat An Animal You Raised? [PHOTOS] by RedPanthar: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Thattallgirl:
grin

Well, I try as much as staying away from where it's been killed to not spoil the deliciousness I'm my mind cool
Re: Could You Eat An Animal You Raised? [PHOTOS] by Thattallgirl(f): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Emotional? mine is like I'm guilty of murder.
cheesy cheesy They were made to satisfy our hunger. They should be proud they're doing a fantastic job grin
Re: Could You Eat An Animal You Raised? [PHOTOS] by Thattallgirl(f): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
RedPanthar:

Well, I try as much as staying away from where it's been killed to not spoil the deliciousness I'm my mind cool
What if you were given a choice to either kill it or no chicken for u?
Re: Could You Eat An Animal You Raised? [PHOTOS] by RedPanthar: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
Thattallgirl:
What if you were given a choice to either kill it or no chicken for u?

I raise chickens. I still do. I develop strong affection for animals I raise making me unable to hurt them. For thus reason, I can't kill an animal. Infact if I must eat an animal, I must be involved in its preparation process. I became this way since as a kid while rearing chickens
Re: Could You Eat An Animal You Raised? [PHOTOS] by Thattallgirl(f): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
RedPanthar:

I raise chickens. I still do. I develop strong affection for animals I raise making me unable to hurt them. For thus reason, I can't kill an animal. Infact if I must eat an animal, I must be involved in its preparation process. I became this way since as a kid while rearing chickens
Wow so you've never killed one?
Re: Could You Eat An Animal You Raised? [PHOTOS] by RedPanthar: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Wow so you've never killed one?

Never. Besides that got an allergy for the odour. The only time chicken smells nice is after its prepared for consumption cool
Re: Could You Eat An Animal You Raised? [PHOTOS] by Thattallgirl(f): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
RedPanthar:

Never. Besides that got an allergy for the odour. The only time chicken smells nice is after its prepared for consumption cool
I know right! kiss
Re: Could You Eat An Animal You Raised? [PHOTOS] by RedPanthar: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
Thattallgirl:
I know right! kiss

Go at is however an exception. That smell of roasted goat. Oh my gosh cheesy
Re: Could You Eat An Animal You Raised? [PHOTOS] by Thattallgirl(f): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
RedPanthar:

Go at is however an exception. That smell of roasted goat. Oh my gosh cheesy
Ewww I don't like that one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cabukim Peanut Snack (new Product) / Chef Adeola Begins 150-hour Cook-a-thon For Guinness Record (photos + Video) / Vegetable Soup/ Fried Rice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.