Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters (23856 Views)

Imam Khalid: FG Can Negotiate With Terrorists But Scared Of Citizens / Masari: I Will Never Negotiate With Terrorists Again / Falana: You Can’t Arrest Igboho If You Spared Others Who Issued Quit Notices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by maasoap(m): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2020
MarcC:

What do u mean by negotiate?
You think these youths have the mentality of chop make I chop?

You think we aren't tired of the way government run things ?
I know you have no idea what integrity is..

E go shock u
Youths Democratic party

Your own view about negotiation is something else. Have you noticed criminals are now having a field day on the streets now? E go shock all of you by the time this madness come back to bite you all in the as$. Protests with no definite goals
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by SOFTENGR: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2020
slivertongue:
the government must stop allowing armed thugs or hoodlums from attacking protesters who have composed themselves peacefully, maturedly and patriotically.
They should stop sending hoodlums to attack peaceful protesters.
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Oladeji245(m): 7:58am On Oct 15, 2020
maasoap:

If you haven't figured out what will end these protests if it continues like this, it means that either you don't want to see reality or you're slow mentally. It's very clear that some people are now sponsoring the protests to keep it going despite the disbandment of SARS. We all know that the hidden agenda is to cause unrest and until many are sacrificed on the streets, the backers will not back down.
egbenu soun joo
apooda oshi
if u want to preach,go to a church to demonstrate your idiocy.
stupidd APC supporter always that will die with APC keep saying shii
mo pity iyawo e sha
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by tonyson010(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:
Sane Nigerians are not against the good reasons behind the protest but we're totally against the hidden agenda behind it. If you want to separate you should come out plain and let the world know. Stop using cunning ways to achieve your aim.

If you want to call someone a dwarf, call him a dwarf. Which one is one short man that just lost his political value.

What sort of rubbish is this.
We are tired of bad and ineffectual government.
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2020
classicfrank4u:
don't blame those of us that are still protesting despite the disbandment of SARS because we have really suffered!The average Nigerian is naturally built to endure suffering so when you see him come out for a protest know you have really pushed him to the wall.
In the case of SARS it is an understatement to say they pushed Nigerian youths to the wall,they literally used us to break the wall.
SARS was created in 1992 that's like 28yrs of brutality.
In other saner climes SARS would have ended the very day they dare harass just one citizen.
We'll keep protesting until we start to see changes!!
Bros, naija youths don open eye, where are those foolish goats that call us indomie generation gringrin una don see am ba.
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 15, 2020
seunmsg:
Are the protesters willing to negotiate with government?

The protest is seriously uncoordinated without any well articulated demands. When Segalink and Davido attempted to engage the IGP on behalf of the movement, they were insulted and shouted down. Basically, the protesters don’t know what they want.

Sadly, People with silly agenda are already raising millions to keep the protesters in the street forever. If they refuse to stop the protest by weekend and engage government on how to meet their demands, I will support the use of the military to disrupt the protest.
PDP supporters are usually senseless, but APC supporters are worse, I've never seen such a breed of foolish people like you and your likes tueh.

1 Like

Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:24am On Oct 15, 2020
seunmsg:

The protest is seriously uncoordinated without any well articulated demands. When Segalink and Davido attempted to engage the IGP on behalf of the movement, they were insulted and shouted down. Basically, the protesters don’t know what they want.

Sadly, People with silly agenda are already raising millions to keep the protesters in the street forever. If they refuse to stop the protest by weekend and engage government on how to meet their demands, I will support the use of the military to disrupt the protest.
You see your life?
Ever heard of yellow beret movement in France? At least you know BLM in the US.
Who ever calls the military in its own citizens who are protesting if not a zoo nation?
Which citizen ever calls for military to be unleashed on fellow citizens who are exhibiting their rights if not an animal?
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2020
SegFault:

PDP supporters are usually senseless, but APC supporters are worse, I've never seen such a breed of foolish people like you and your likes tueh.
I've always said it. APC and their supporters are far worse than PDP in every ramification.
Have you seen them supporting, rigging, violence and use of thugs to win elections so brazenly?
Now look at them calling for military on protesters.
So much for so-called progressives.
We were simply scammed that's all
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2020
maasoap:

Your own view about negotiation is something else. Have you noticed criminals are now having a field day on the streets now? E go shock all of you by the time this madness come back to bite you all in the as$. Protests with no definite goals
Where is it written in the constitution that protest must have definite goals?
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

I've always said it. APC and their supporters are far worse than PDP in every ramification.
Have you seen them supporting, rigging, violence and use of thugs to win elections so brazenly?
Now look at them calling for military on protesters.
So much for so-called progressives.
We were simply scammed that's all
They just dey tire person. I've never seen such stupidity from a single individual.
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2020
SegFault:

They just dey tire person. I've never seen such stupidity from a single individual.
The earlier we learn to reject APC the better for us as Nigerians. With the way the ordinary supporters of APC reason on this platform, Nigeria CAN never get better with them. Say something against the govt or president and you're quickly labelled enemy of state while they call themselves patriots.
We should start looking at candidates more.
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

The earlier we learn to reject APC the better for us as Nigerians. With the way the ordinary supporters of APC reason on this platform, Nigeria CAN never get better with them. Say something against the govt or president and you're quickly labelled enemy of state while they call themselves patriots.
We should start looking at candidates more.
Or they'll label you an ipob miscreant. I never supported buhari from the beginning because I heard he was a head of state, in sane countries he would have been cooling off in prison.
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2020
SegFault:

Or they'll label you an ipob miscreant. I never supported buhari from the beginning because I heard he was a head of state, in sane countries he would have been cooling off in prison.
That's one grave mistake we made. It should be made law. Anyone who has ever plotted coup or being involved should never be eligible for political office.
If dat had been in our laws, this disaster of a govt could have been avoided
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by seunmsg(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You see your life?
Ever heard of yellow beret movement in France? At least you know BLM in the US.
Who ever calls the military in its own citizens who are protesting if not a zoo nation?
Which citizen ever calls for military to be unleashed on fellow citizens who are exhibiting their rights if not an animal?

To be honest, you did not say anything sensible. Even in the US, Donald Trump had severally deployed National guards to break up peaceful protest in so many states once the protesters start constituting nuisance and become a threat to the peace of the larger society. Under Jonathan, the military was deployed to break up the occupy Nigeria protest. I participated actively in the protest so I know what I’m saying.

I supported the protest to end sars and I’m glad the rogue unit is no more. So, what exactly are they protesting for again after government have met all their demands? If you are part of those still protesting, I’m putting the question to you right now. What exactly are your demands that have not been met?

Btw, Protest cannot go on forever without any coordinated demands. Moreover, they are breaching the right of other citizens who want to move around and do their business freely.
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 15, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

That's one grave mistake we made. It should be made law. Anyone who has ever plotted coup or being involved should never be eligible for political office.
If dat had been in our laws, this disaster of a govt could have been avoided
Now that you say this, it's actually true.
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Omooba77: 9:34am On Oct 15, 2020
seunmsg:

To be honest, you did not say anything sensible. Even in the US, Donald Trump had severally deployed National guards to break up peaceful protest in so many states once the protesters start constituting nuisance and become a threat to the peace of the larger society. Under Jonathan, the military was deployed to break up the occupy Nigeria protest. I participated actively in the protest so I know what I’m saying.

I supported the protest to end sars and I’m glad the rogue unit is no more. So, what exactly are they protesting for again after government have met all their demands? If you are part of those still protesting, I’m putting the question to you right now. What exactly are your demands that have not been met?

Btw, Protest cannot go on forever without any coordinated demands. Moreover, they are breaching the right of other citizens who want to move around and do their business freely.

So Army should shoot at us?
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by seunmsg(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2020
Omooba77:

So Army should shoot at us?

Is that your interpretation of what I said? Did Army shoot at anybody in 2012 when they were deployed by Jonathan to break up the occupy Nigeria protest? Did the National guard of US shoot at anybody before breaking up the BLM protest is so many states? You people should use your brain now.
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by crackajackIOS(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2020
Word of Wisdom
But this government is not ready to listen.
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Omooba77: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2020
seunmsg:

Is that your interpretation of what I said? Did Army shoot at anybody in 2012 when they were deployed by Jonathan to break up the occupy Nigeria protest? Did the National guard of US shoot at anybody before breaking up the BLM protest is so many states? You people should use your brain now.

Use yours too sir, the greatest loosers will be Youth who kept on supporting evil based on religion, ethnicity affiliations and the crumbles that are passed to them by their oppressors.....
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by seunmsg(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2020
Omooba77:

Use yours too sir, the greatest loosers will be Youth who kept on supporting evil based on religion, ethnicity affiliations and the crumbles that are passed to them by their oppressors.....

Like I asked the other guy, why are you guys still protesting when SARS is no more? What are your demands? Why is it so difficult for the protesters to coherently and clearly articulate their demands?
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Omooba77: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2020
seunmsg:

Like I asked the other guy, why are you guys still protesting when SARS is no more? What are your demands? Why is it so difficult for the protesters to coherently and clearly articulate their demands?

Go and read history of France sir!

1 Like

Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by seunmsg(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2020
Omooba77:

It is also very silly to always accuse people who don't share similar opinion with you of supporting evil and receiving crumbs from oppressors or BMC nonsense. You cannot substatiate your accusation yet keep throwing it around once you disagree with another person's opinion. Can't we engage each other meanigfully without the silly accusations?
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by chatinent: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2020
Aren't they the terrorists too?

Yawns.
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Omooba77: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2020
seunmsg:

It is also very silly to always accuse people who don't share similar opinion with you of supporting evil and receiving crumbs from oppressors or BMC nonsense. You cannot substatiate your accusation yet keep throwing it around once you disagree with another person's opinion. Can't we engage each other meanigfully without the silly accusations?

Only silly people knows one!
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2020
seunmsg:

That US you mentioned is a lie. FYI, even in Washington the nation's capital, Trump can't deploy National Guard except the mayor requests for it. Those states where they were deployed recently witnessed arson and looting, the kind that occurred at shoprite during the anti-xenophobia protests in Nigeria. I didn't see you call the govt to move the military then.

You're not the only one who participated in the 2012 protests. I also did. The military moved to the site after the protest leaders(NLC) already called off the protests after they had an agreement with govt. The military did not go there to break up the protest because it had already been called off by NLC. You think you're the only one who exists in Nigeria?

First thing that may be hard for you to understand is that unlike 2012, this is an organic and spontaneous protest. Look around you. Can you mention three names or organisations that are leading the protests? Davido submitted his demands to govt and it was accepted. Did that move a needle? Can Davido call off a protest he did not start? If you had any atom of brain and understanding, you will realize that majority of those on the streets are the jobless youths and those who are out of school due to ASUU strike which has been on since, wait for it, March!! What responsible govt watches its universities shut since March?!! Their kids were going on with their studies online in their foreign universities and left the unfortunate youths here to enjoy the "coronavirus holiday".

The protest is about general unhappiness over govt incompetence and the state of the country. It's been brewing. SARS is just the catalyst. So everything is the demand of those people you see on the street. It's not about SARS alone. It's about an unfeeling, insensitive and lax govt which does not seem to care about its citizens.

Go and find out about the Arab spring. It started in rise in price of flour and ended with the toppling of the govt. You can now ask what the price of flour has to do with the toppling of a govt.

If this govt is serious about ending this protest, they better get ASUU back to the classrooms. That's what can distract the youths now. But to expect youths to be at home for ten months in this hell of a country doing nothing but watch govt and its apparatus run over its citizens like they don't exist, then you can be sure their voices will be loud and get louder than it is now.

So since you're a govt supporter and I do hope you have friends in govt, advise them that it's not just about SARS, it's about the state of the country. It's about the youths starring down the barrel and seeing hopelessness. The idle hand they say... I say will gets something doing for itself.

And again. Let me tell you this like a broken record. Stop comparing this govt with Jonathan's govt already. If Jonathan did things right, he won't be a one term president by now. Buhari claimed to be better that's why he was voted for. If Jonathan has now become his standard and encyclopedia, then he is nothing less than a fraud and you his supporters should be ashamed of yourselves!! angry angry
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2020
Omooba77:

GO AND READ HISTORY OF FRANCE SIR!

Let me help you loud this one for him
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Huxlebeast77: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

And settle All the families of every one killed unlawfully (protesters, policemen, and bystanders) Money cannot bring back life, but can provide comfort.
Baba that's what we are asking, there are strong evidence of unlawful behaviour by these men.
Let them start by punishing erring officers, then we'll know they are serious with the reform!
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by ItswellMike: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2020
seunmsg:

Ur cup of tea
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by maasoap(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oladeji245:

egbenu soun joo
apooda oshi
if u want to preach,go to a church to demonstrate your idiocy.
stupidd APC supporter always that will die with APC keep saying shii
mo pity iyawo e sha

Violent death awaits stubborn egoat like u. Aja ti yoo sonu, kii gbo fere olode. I only pity your parents. Hope you are not the only child.
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by Oladeji245(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
maasoap:

Violent death awaits stubborn egoat like u. Aja ti yoo sonu, kii gbo fere olode. I only pity your parents. Hope you are not the only child.
e keyin ofoo loo
oloribu eyaan
afofungbemu oshi
Re: Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters by maasoap(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oladeji245:

e keyin ofoo loo
oloribu eyaan
afofungbemu oshi

Lori iwo o, Awon obi re ti sowo se.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Ban Officers From Demanding Customs Papers / Bukola Saraki And 219 Ex-lawmakers To Return Their Official Number Plates - FRSC / Fuel Stations Sell Fuel In Daura, Jibiya Border Towns Despite Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.