Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

My Simple Advice To FG On #ENDSARS Protest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Simple Advice To FG On #ENDSARS Protest. (340 Views)

Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done / Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin / N2.5bn Scam Puts FG On Edge As Minister Cancels Gotv Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Simple Advice To FG On #ENDSARS Protest. by Raxz(m): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
Do not make an attempt to short down the Internet, I say again do not attempt to short down Internet. U will anger the youth the more. The end will not be good.
Re: My Simple Advice To FG On #ENDSARS Protest. by fineboynl(m): 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
online protest can continue. but everyone should stop protesting on the street. the long protest will make the former sars knows now it's no longer business as usual.

although it would not be long before they go back to their former life style. for years now police are not proud wearing their uniforms.
Re: My Simple Advice To FG On #ENDSARS Protest. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
fineboynl:
online protest can continue. but everyone should stop protesting on the street. the long protest will make the former sars knows now it's no longer business as usual.

although it would not bong before they go back to their former life style. for years now police are not proud wearing their uniforms.

Why should we stop protesting on the street...Give me one good reason.
Well, so many stupid opinions flying everywhere, no wonder most of you dont see results in your lives..
Re: My Simple Advice To FG On #ENDSARS Protest. by ridwanlawal: 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
I think the OP voted APC 2015 and 2019
Re: My Simple Advice To FG On #ENDSARS Protest. by fineboynl(m): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
DDeliverer:

Why should we stop protesting on the street...Give me one good reason.
Well, so many stupid opinions flying everywhere, no wonder most of you dont see results in your lives..
1, the sars have been resolved. 2, many of the personal are not returning to SWAT. some rank would be reduced. which would make them resign. those tout sars you see on the road have boss they work for SP. some of them are not even commission, more like contract work. that why they steals and misbehaving. they don't wear uniforms hardly to trace.
Re: My Simple Advice To FG On #ENDSARS Protest. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
fineboynl:
1, the sars have been resolved. 2, many of the personal are not returning to SWAT. some rank would be reduced. which would make them resign. those tout sars you see on the road have boss they work for SP. some of them are not even commission, more like contract work. that why they steals and misbehaving. they don't wear uniforms hardly to trace.

Sars have not been 'resolved' ( whatever that means). When they end Sars, we would know. Those idiots can keep playing politics with themselves. Sars still full ground. When we start seeing the changes we would know.
Plus we are also protesting bad governance. Suffer too much for this country.
Re: My Simple Advice To FG On #ENDSARS Protest. by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Them say who get ears suppose hear word.....make them try am n see what will happen!

(1) (Reply)

Accident Along Maryland Ojota Road / Meet Igbo Communities Where Women Own Children / Why State Police is the best(watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.